Hello, is it beer you're looking for?

Tastes Like Burning (Ralph Wiggums Revenge) - Ithaca Beer Company

Tastes Like Burning (Ralph Wiggums Revenge)
No picture.

Awaiting 10 Reviews

Ithaca Beer Company visit their website
New York, United States

Smoked Beer |  6.30% ABV

Beer added by: LilBeerDoctor on 12-27-2008

3.75/5  rDev +18.7%

Had this at the Extreme Beer Fest last year just now getting around to reviewing it. This is probably one of the most intriguing beers I have ever had. I thought this was amazing it was so interesting. It was spicy and hoooottt but it was still delicious. You get light coffee and chocolate flavors at first but they are soon overwhelmed by the smoke and the tabascos hotness. I had this with some of the hot wings that were being served that night, perfect match. This beer did kill my pallate and I had to drink like 2 bottles of water to clean out my mouth. Even though I thought this was good stuff it probably could have sat in the barrel for a couple more months to mellow out a little and let flavors blend a little better. Still I am a fan and kudos to Ithaca brewing for experimenting with this.

2.28/5  rDev -27.8%

Extreme Beer Fest 2/15/08: There's really only one thing I can say about this beer: holy hotness! Couldn't really get anything else from this beer except an utterly overwhelming tabasco/other hot stuff taste. I couldn't drink this stuff.
5/3/6/2/13 (2.9/5)

Tastes Like Burning (Ralph Wiggums Revenge) from Ithaca Beer Company
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.