Balboa Ice - Cervecería Nacional, S.A.

Balboa IceBalboa Ice

to view more.
Ratings: 5 | Reviews: 4
Reviews by stoutman:
3/5  rDev n/a

Worthy effort of a mass-produced ice beer. Tastes very similar to the Balboa lager with a slightly heavier malt after taste.

2.82/5  rDev n/a

I first tried this beer at a cook out in my neighborhood. I was offered a cold one, straight from the can and once I tried it I found it similar to a coors light with a little bit more flavor. I bought a half case and after seeing how cheap it is (about 3.50 a 6 pack) I realized why they have become so popular. It's a refreshing beer in a hot country and in my honest opinion taste better than other panamanian beers. It has become my go to for fishing and beach trips when I am low on cash.

3.03/5  rDev n/a

The good thing of a panamenian beer is that you can drink them until your hand drops dead or just be really full, this one in particular is one of the strongest in the country with 4.8% of acohol level (and not the 5.1% as shown on the page).
It has a yellow-see-trough-glass appearance
One tip: Panama is so hot, you MUST drink your beer within less than 6 minutes... or else

Taste is bit sweeter than the original Balboa brand with less feeling.. in the end a refreshing beer for just another hot country.

4.2/5  rDev n/a

Maybe I am being a little good with those beers, but there is nothing between in the scores. It was refreshing and good for the heath. No corny additives at least notorious. And although,, this is new, Ifound it very good. Sometimes, the "ICE" name reminds us some new light lager beer with crappy flavor, but not this.

to view more.
Balboa Ice from Cervecería Nacional, S.A.
- out of 100 based on 5 ratings.