2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Muskoka Harvest Ale - Muskoka Brewery

Muskoka Harvest AleMuskoka Harvest Ale

Muskoka Brewery visit their website
Ontario, Canada

American Pale Ale (APA) |  7.00% ABV

Availability: Fall

Muskoka Harvest Ale was our brewery’s pioneering venture into our limited run series of beers. Now in its fourth year, our Harvest Ale marks the end of the growing season and the process of gathering mature crops from the fields.

Dry hopped and brewed using a selection of premium local ingredients, this ale has a rich malt backbone and a subtle grassy character reminiscent of the freshly cut harvest. It’s our way of celebrating another prosperous growing season. And we’re proud to share it with you.

(Beer added by: Viggo on 10-14-2009)
View: Beers (19) |  Events
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers
Ratings: 106 | Reviews: 58 | Show All Ratings:
Viggo

3.13/5  rDev -20.2%

Pale ale made with 100% Ontario ingredients, cool!

Pours a clear light amber, some golden highlights, thin white head forms, quickly settles down to a thin ring around the glass, few lace spots stick as it settles to a thin ring.

Smell is alright, very sweet, sugary, some floral hops, light citrus, a bit of maltiness, but mostly overpoweringly sweet.

Taste is similar, very sweet, light citrus and floral, but not a whole lot going on, light malts in the background, not a whole lot of bitterness, lightly grassy.

Mouthfeel is light to medium bodied with medium carbonation. Not very good I don't think, way too sweet, and not much character besides that.

10-14-2009 00:11:57 | More by Viggo
StarshipPoopers

3.2/5  rDev -18.4%

Poured from a 750mL swingtop. The bottle is pretty quality, it's nice that they include a good way to reseal the bottle if you don't want it all at once.

A - Nice appearance. A rich, dark amber with about a finger of white head. The retention is pretty minimal, the head quickly fades into a patch of film in the centre and a ring. It started out with great lacing but that too didn't last long. The appearance is definitely the best attribute of the beer.

S - It's hard to get a smell off of this. There are sweet malts that show through rather muted floral hops. I'm not sure where people are getting all of the individual flavours from, it smells pretty uniform.

T - Average. If one were to only drink Ontario beer then this would be considered good, but given the wide range of options available I can't help but be less than impressed. There is a hop aspect to the taste, but it is subdued and is by no means overpowering. The hops provide a subtle edge that follows through into the aftertaste as a slight bitterness in the throat. However The malts are present, as well as some subdued spices. Again, hard to put a finger on what they are exactly. Very light citrus and some grassy tones.

M - Average. Nothing special, nothing bad. Pretty light on the tongue, carbonation seems pretty average.

D - The lack of any real pull toward either the malts or the hops means that it is easy on the palate and the relative smoothness and mediumish carbonation makes it go down easy. However the lack of any real discernible taste reduces the drinkability.

Not a bad beer, but nothing really noteworthy. It is nice that it's an all-Ontario beer though, and I would say that it's worth trying once. But not something I really see myself going back to. One glass was enough, and I still have half of the bottle.

10-13-2010 22:55:27 | More by StarshipPoopers
StephenRich

3.23/5  rDev -17.6%

The Muskoka Cottage Brewery, located in Bracebridge Ontario (pure cottage country) has a slogan that states "The taste of cottage country". Not only is that their motto, but it is also the idea behind their newest seasonal beer, the Harvest Ale. This could actually be the first of its kind from Ontario; all the malts and hops used in this brew were grown here in Ontario. I love the idea. This is the second year that Muskoka has released the Harvest, and this version comes in a very handsome 750ml swing cap bottle.

It is now floating through LCBO locations and will be available while supplies last at select pubs and restaurants. Muskoka has designed a richly hoppy and bitter pale ale at 6.4%. Right now it is probably the biggest, and most bitter pale ale offering available from Ontario in LCBO locations. It offers up different flavors than that of the typical American Style Pale ale, which I expect Muskoka would like to say is uniquely Canadian. I'm not sure what Ontario's hop farms are like, but I do hope that this inspired more brewers to create seasonal beers sourced locally - everyone benefits.

As mentioned, when you pull the Harvest out of your fridge you will have a 750ml bottle ready to enjoy with friends. This is actually what I would like to see most of all out of the Ontario Brewers - more unique packaging! The 750ml bottles are beautiful, and it really brings your beer up to a new level of aesthetic design and perception. Don't get me wrong, its what inside that counts, but packaging can help those who previously didn't look to craft beer to give it a shot.

I opened the Harvest cool around 8C (45F) and poured it slowly into a snifter. The pour was very smooth, falling out of the bottle with a heavy oily texture. It build up richly in the bottom of the glass showing creamy and silky lines and a gentle rumbling of dense foam. What I created was an glowing amber red beer with huge rays of bronze and sunshine beaming though it. It was transparent with a golden brown shimmer at every glance. The condensation on the outside of the glass fogged my view, but every wipe away revealed rich colors in depth and maturity. A creamy, and long-standing 2 inch head built up on the beer with a off-white, cream color fading to very light khaki. It peaked just above the glass with a dense cap and great retention. Ok, very well done so far Muskoka. This beer was a sight for sore eyes.

Those nose is richly bitter with a pungent mix of bitter and floral hops, light brisk notes of citrus, and a fresh earthy field like aroma. Waves of dark malts bring brown sugar and marmalade in and show reasonable depth, but lack complexity. Overall the nose is dry and bitter, slightly one sided, but seemingly very crisp and refreshing.

My first sip was mostly head, which had a great deal of rich flavors in it mimicking the nose. The next brought a lushly silky wave of beer with it and also a robustly bitter wave of hops. This showed a big and rich bitter sensation, but a relatively narrow flavor. It was potent and full, but only has subtle notes of citrus, soft floral flavors, and a round earthy bite.

Malts come in right down the center and briefly show pale malt sweetness, but quickly made into a more caramelized feeling. Lightly burnt brown sugar and biscuits round off my tongue and full my cheeks in a robust flushing of browned malts. This again was a bit more one sided than I would have liked to see. The balance between hop bitterness and malt sweetness was there, but I didn't love the hop flavors, not was I enamored by the malt.

The finish is crisp and very quenching bringing out the power of the hops in a dry, longstanding breath. Overall the beer is clean and slightly warming, with great construction and a unique take on a Canadian Pale Ale. It brings bitterness that we haven't seen before, but it is too one sided for me. I would have enjoyed more hop flavor compared to the hop bitterness, and a bigger range of malt sensation to bring juicy richness to my palate. Nonetheless, a great 2nd edition, and I will be excited to see what happens next year.

Pics at: http://wp.me/pNKWo-1gh

10-01-2010 15:13:35 | More by StephenRich
DaveBar

3.45/5  rDev -12%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

Purchased at the LCBO for $7.10 for a 750ml bottle. Served at 8deg C in a water glass.

A- Opened well. 3" of head then to a film. Nice dark golden brown color.

S- Very good. Peat and moss. Yeast. Caramel.

T- Bit of a let down. Not that good. Not impressed.

O- Ok but not great

Food Pairing

This ok ale matched with potato salad and hot sausage and rice with egg stir fry

Enjoy!

03-29-2014 21:25:51 | More by DaveBar
bobsy

3.48/5  rDev -11.2%
look: 3 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

I had a pint of this at Volo, and while it looks like I enjoyed it more than viggo, I'd still say that its nothing special. Actually, I take that back - the flavour is nothing special, but the fact that its 100% local is. Here's their blurb: "To celebrate the harvest, our brewers have created this fine autumn ale from 100% Ontario grown barley and hops. Our first supply of Muskoka Harvest Ale is very limited and will only be available in draught to a select group of licensees."

Pours a light copper with a small white head, which dies to a film and only leaves a few spots of lace on the glass, which don't have good staying power either. I like the aroma, which has a nice floral hop bite to it, mixing in with orange peel and sweet malts. The flavour consists of a sweet malts background with gently bitter floral, citrus, and tea notes laid overtop. Its quite gentle and balanced, and reminds me of the bitters we get back in the UK. Mouthfeel is at a par for the style - medium-light weight with a moderate carbonation.

Overall, an okay beer, but not one I'd return too. Huge kudos to Muskoka for trying a 100% Ontario beer, though! This is a step in the right direction!

10-14-2009 13:24:41 | More by bobsy
mdfb79

3.48/5  rDev -11.2%

From 01/07/12 notes. Thanks to whoever shared this one at the last DC RB tasting. Poured into a tulip.

a - Pours a medium amber color with one inch of white head and moderate carbonation evident.

s - Smells of wheat, grain, floral notes, light citrus notes. Not bad but a tiny bit bland.

t - Tastes of wheat, brains, bready malts, sweet fruity malts, nuts, and toasted malts.

m - Medium body and moderate carbonation. Pretty easy to drink.

o - Overall a pretty nice pale ale. Nose was a bit bland but the taste was much better. Worth checking out once.

01-25-2012 21:32:01 | More by mdfb79
TheSevenDuffs

3.53/5  rDev -9.9%
look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Poured in to pint glass.

A - light amber colour, slightly transluscent, one finger of thick, bubbly white head.

S - A mix of crisp earthy bitter hops and some grainy malts that have a slight sweetness.

T - A standard pale ale palate. Some partly sweet cereal grain and buscuity malts and a nice crisp hop bitterness that is present throughout and lingers in the finish. Not much flavour comes through from the hops.

M/D - Light body, average carbonation. A solid EPA.

10-10-2010 14:25:37 | More by TheSevenDuffs
liamt07

3.53/5  rDev -9.9%

750ml swing-top into a couple of pint glasses, split with my girlfriend's father after Thanksgiving dinner this past weekend. BBD is stickered overtop the swingtop, reading January 31, 2011.

Poured a clear golden red, with a fluffy and billowing two fingers of offwhite/cream coloured head. Sticky lace and solid, creamy retention. Nose is of grassy and floral hops, sweet toffee and citrus (orange and mango). Taste is a dry and bitter hop attack, less citrus here with more bitterness. More of the aroma in the grassiness, and finishes a touch metallic. Toffee/sweet malt is somewhat evident as well. Mouthfeel is somewhat sticky, with a medium-light body and a touch watery; medium-high carbonation. Good drinkability, ABV is disguised.

10-12-2010 23:47:35 | More by liamt07
tbeckett

3.55/5  rDev -9.4%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.5

From notes.

A - Poured amber with strong carbonation and a one finger beige head. Bright. No lace and a film of retention.

S - Light oranges, earth, some toffee.

T - Earthy, fresh bread, caramel, toffee, and dark fruit. Seems like a hoppier version of an EPA.

M - Good carbonation, mild to full body, and a sweetish kinda finish.

O/D - Not bad. I guess it seems - like a few other people have pointed out - like a hopped up ESB or something of the sort. For $9 I won't be buying it again, but worth a shot once.

09-12-2011 19:19:57 | More by tbeckett
pnkHoody

British Columbia (Canada)

3.58/5  rDev -8.7%

Fresh off a flight to Sudbury I headed for my favourite (read: the only) place to get a good beer in town: the Laughing Buddha. It's got a weird patio, the paving stones are on a ludicrous 30 degree slope and my table is threatening to fall over. I have sat my 750ml ("standard bottle" they call this size) of Muskoka Harvest on the heater (off) next to me, as it is the only stable structure in this place.

The beer pours a pretty rich orange gold with a dense, almost luminous yellow head that quickly settled to a half inch of scum. It smells somewhere between an IPA and a pilsner: decent amount of orange-rind hops but also a clean lageresque tang. The immediate taste is very promising, with a lot of rich yeasty bread. Orange juice is there too. Sweetness subsides to a baking-soda fresh bitterness. This doesn't linger, but it begs for another sip. Very drinkable and decent.

This beer was not on the menu. It's worth asking these guys for off-the-menu stuff as they make an effort to get a lot of things in. Great little beer oasis, this place, and dang fine pizza-pie to boot. I'd be surprised if I didn't sup another few of these before the week is out. Hell, I might have another tonight. Gotta find some comfort as a depressing two weeks away from my family stretches out in front of me.

10-10-2010 22:30:29 | More by pnkHoody
peensteen

3.58/5  rDev -8.7%

Deep amber colour, one finger off white head, some lace left behind. Smell is sweet and biscuity, malty, floral hops, pine, slight subtle citrus, dry hops. Taste is of sweet malt, long bitterness, dry hop, caramel notes in the finish, pine/citrus aftertaste, light unpleasant metallic qualities. Medium-prickly carbonation, medium full body, lightly syrupy. Not bad but not as good as last year (at least thats how I remember it anyway)still decent but a bit of a let down.

09-12-2011 12:03:55 | More by peensteen
JohnnyBarman

3.6/5  rDev -8.2%

I'm a sucker for seasonal ales, so when I saw this one on tap I had to go for it. On tap at the University of Waterloo Grad House.

A - A terrific looking beer. Lingering, thick white head (about an inch) that leaves terrific lacing. Deep amber-red, a fine fall coloured draught. Good start!

S - Nothing to write home about. Hops and spices, perhaps a bit of nutmeg. Hard to detect.

T - For the first few sips the bitterness dominates, but after a third of the pint the sweetness takes over. Both hoppy and fruity, perhaps apple and a bit of current.

D - A decent ale, fairly drinkable as a session. However, as a previous poster mentioned, not particularly special. I'm not convinced there's much here to immediately identify it as a "harvest" ale, rather than simply a pale. Still, a fine offering from one of my favorite Ontario brewers.

10-20-2009 22:25:10 | More by JohnnyBarman
EnemyWithin

3.63/5  rDev -7.4%

Appearance: 4
Brown amber orange with half an inch of slightly brown yellow white head. Nice looking beer. Good lacing.

Smell: 4
Floral citrus hop aromas, with toffee brown sugar malt notes as well. Also a touch of grassy/grain. Citrus characteristics of the hops fades with time.

Taste: 3.5
Definitely a hops presence to the taste. Initially a slight grainy sweetness that opens up into a more noticeable presence of the hops. Mix of mildly piney, grassy, and caramel flavors. Finishes with the lingering bitterness at end. It smells more complex than it tastes.

Mouthfeel: 3.5
On the thin side, but not too drastic. Reasonable balance between sweetness of malt with astringency of hop. Mild to moderate carbonation, with a nice slight creaminess to it. Average if not above average.

Overall: 3.5
Very safe ale. Nothing overly aggressive or unique. There is a noticeable hops presence, but not a hop bomb by any means. Not a big beer, not a bold beer. A little hard to know what style exactly to compare/rate it against. I do find that is a bit underwhelming in what it offers in the taste profile. That being said, it’s not bad by any means; I think there’s a nice contrast of malt and hops and it’s a reasonable well constructed brew. Could benefit in being bolder in malt profile and alcohol content.

An accessible beer and good offering above and beyond a typical macro beer. Something a lot of people could like. Not a must have, but okay to try.

10-18-2011 00:59:25 | More by EnemyWithin
MrHall

3.65/5  rDev -6.9%

2010 ed.

poured into a pint glass.

I tried this at C'est what during the fall fest, and didn't think much of it (in fact, I'm realizing that tastings like the ones at c'est what and even the beloved cask days, are pretty bad places to get a good handle on beer. Unless I get to spit and dump - anyone else with me?)

The bottle is beautiful. I LOVE that Bordeaux look of a 750ml beer bottle! And the flip top makes all the difference. And, like a previous reviewer, the bottled version made a much bigger impact taste wise.

While everything else is pretty decent, the appearance is the best part of this beer. A wonder dark gold that verges on amber with a nice fluffy head.

Aroma was a bit of a let down compared to the appearance, but I am suffering from allergies right now.

Taste was good but surprising. Based on what I've read here, and even from what Muskoka writes, (i.e. dry hopped, cascade, etc) I expected it to taste like an APA, but it's pretty clearly English in style. While there is some nice hoppy bitterness, the maltiness I think wins out.

In fact, the first beer I thought of when I tasted it, was Mill St. Barley Wine. Obviously, it isn't a barley wine at all, but the fruity honey notes made it reminiscent of an old English ale. In fact, I think if next year, Muskoka upped the abv to 7%+ I think it would be all the better.

I'm definitely going to have this on my table on thanksgiving.

The last thing I'll say about it, is that it almost seems to be a nice marriage of an English and American IPA, which is really cool.

10-03-2010 23:29:16 | More by MrHall
Ralphus

3.68/5  rDev -6.1%

This bottle is a great example of packaging done right. If I didn't know better I'd say they took a cue from Beau's. Regardless, well done Muskoka. Great looking bottle.

It pours a beautiful cloudy reddish amber colour with a soapy head. It dissapates quickly leaving behind some lacing, settling to a ring of foam around the glass. Great colour on this one.

The smell initially was a fairly muted biscuity, grassiness. However after allowing it to warm lots of berry fruitiness is coming through. Any talk of cascade hops that others are mentioning is lacking with my bottle.

The taste is a mild mix of sweet malts, fruitiness and slightly grassy bitter hops. There's some oxidation present in the background.. like a touch of wet cardboard however. Balance is good.

Mouthfeel I think is where this beer starts to fall down. It's a bit thin and watery. My first thought when tasting it was, this is good - but there's something missing and I think it's in the mouthfeel. The carbonation just doesn't seem full enough.

Drinkability is decent. I wouldn't say I'm gulping it down but it's pleasantly drinkable.

With all that said, Muksoka - keep up the good work. This is a great move and here's hoping there's more success to come!

10-15-2010 01:37:58 | More by Ralphus
mrnobody

3.68/5  rDev -6.1%

750ml swingtop bottle poured into a Wellington Brewery pint glass. Pours a cloudy amber with a thin beige head, no lacing. Smells of fresh grassy hops. Really pleasantly surprised by the strength of the aroma. Tastes of malt, grass and some grapefruit. This is medium bodied with fairly low carbonation. I found this to be quite quaffable and am looking forward to their winter offering, a chocolate cranberry stout!

10-18-2010 01:17:44 | More by mrnobody
ritzkiss

3.7/5  rDev -5.6%

Nice looking 750ml swingtop, pours a crystal clear caramel brown with a couple fingers of rocky head which leaves some sticky lacing. Good looking beer.

Slightly tropical hop profile in the nose, almost a touch like cream soda. Caramel malt, touch of orange, mild and not all that inspiring.

Real interesting ale that serves as a pleasant drinker. Mineral dry malt, almost a touch of brown ale mixed with alt, cocoa and earth, caramel. Served with a nice side of earthy hops, a touch of lemon rind, a hint of tropical fruits. A bit on the sweet side. Nicely balanced, nothing too adventurous in the hops but a nice malt base makes this more than the average pale ale. Creamy mouthfeel with a nice bitter pinch at the end. Certainly no hopped up American pale but a well balanced English ale.

10-08-2010 02:09:24 | More by ritzkiss
decimator

3.7/5  rDev -5.6%

750ml bottle poured into a pint glass. ABV 7%. (2012 vintage)

A - Poured a deep copper with amber hues. 3cm cream coloured head slowly dissipates. Lots of lacing.

S - Sweet, dark fruit, dried apricots, citrus notes, hint of grass, hint of floral and alcohol notes.

T - Light caramel sweetness, grains, some citrus, pine, some spice.

M - Medium-heavy body, medium-low carbonation, creamy, sticky, bitter aftertaste. Alcohol is just noticeable as the beer warms up.

O - The mixture of 4 different hops give this one an interesting flavour/aroma profile. Decent Ale overall.

10-01-2012 02:22:08 | More by decimator
heebes

3.73/5  rDev -4.8%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Picked up as part of the LCBO's fall seasonal.
750 ml bottle, best before Jan 31, 2011

Pours a deep clear amber, thick foamy head forms with nice lacing.
The nose is that of a familiar citrus hop beer, grapefruit, sweet sweet fruit. Some pine aromas linger.
A very inviting subtle taste! So smooth on the palette, tastes of the malts comes through, hop aftertaste lingers slightly but not bitter. Tastes very natural. Lighty and creamy mouthfeel is appreciated in such a harvest forward ale.
Overall, I am very impressed with this given its an English Pale and also that it's from Muskoka. Havent been impressed by any of their offerings but this is a step above the usual. A lovely large bottle and swing top design make this a great single serving session. I'm already planning grabbing another to hold onto.

10-15-2010 21:58:54 | More by heebes
eat

Quebec (Canada)

3.73/5  rDev -4.8%

A cloudy amber body is covered by a chunky cover of light-beige head. Decent lacing and retention.

Nice light caramel malt with floral hops, slightly soapy, a little citrus rind. Quite nice actually. Smells fresh.

This stuff is pretty different, I can't say I've had another ale much like this one. Very "Ontario" but in the best way possible. Lots of minerals along with a good dose of earthy hops. Bitterness is on the high side for an Ontario brew (I'd guess 40 IBU) and leaves a slight drying along with a citrus-pith aftertaste. For the level of bitterness, I'd like some stronger malt character. The malt here is quite English in character, almost like what you'd find in an ESB. The extra alcohol is hidden fairly well, with what does come through making a positive contribution to the whole.

The carbonation is a bit too lively for my taste, which is actually surprising given the first bottle I picked up at the LCBO leaked out the swing-top before I got to the cash. I was expecting it to be under-carbonated. Medium-light body. The feel doesn't stand out as excellent nor detract from the beer.

Overall, this is an enjoyable, characteristically-Ontarian brew. It kind of reminds me of an English-style equivalent to Creemore's Kellerbier. At the going price I don't know if I'd pick up another bottle but I would definitely be interested in finding this one on tap somewhere. Seems like it would probably be wicked on cask as well.

02-09-2011 05:22:08 | More by eat
jrenihan

2011 edition.

Amber colour, almost two finger-widths of slightly off-white head. Head is thick and has pretty good retention. Some lacing.

Nose consists of biscuity caramel malt and fragrant, floral hops with some light, sweet fruit.

Taste is quite malty. Biscuit and caramel. Fairly sweet. Has a slightly fruity flavour to it. Finishes with some bitterness. Has a bit of an earthy flavour, which I often find to be the case with English pale ales/IPAs. Pretty good.

A little high on the carbonation for me. Medium bodied.

Pretty tasty beer. Don't think I will need more than the one this year, but have certainly enjoyed the one.

09-16-2011 00:17:27 | More by jrenihan
Derek

British Columbia (Canada)

3.75/5  rDev -4.3%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5

Good things Gro-o-ow in On-tar-io...

A: Copper with an off-white head, very little retention or lacing on cask.

S: Citrus & floral spicing with a little grainy biscuit.

T: The taste echoes the aroma with a nice citrus & floral spicing overlaying a bicuity malt with a touch of grainyness. Not huge on flavour, but the flavours do work in harmony. Slight bitter balance.

M: The mouthfeel is on the low-side of moderate, and I wouldn't have guessed the abv was much over 5%.

D: Really drinkable.

100% Ontario and it's good!

Serving type: cask

11-01-2009 01:18:40 | More by Derek
Photo of

3.8/5  rDev -3.1%

Appearance - Dark copper topped by a solid cm of dense, long-lasting foam.

Smell - citrus hops aromas with a touch of grassiness, grain and caramel.

Taste and Mouthfeel - Gently carbonated and smooth in texture. Very balanced flavours of sweet, toffee-like caramel malt and subtly bitter, citric hops.

This is a very good interpretation of the British-type pale ale in a North American style.

10-23-2011 23:13:07 | More by
Sammy

3.83/5  rDev -2.3%

Volo Cask Days 2009. A good bitterness from cascade hops, this is more of an American pale, with bold taste, a good bitterness, though not very balanced. Reddish with a soapy head. Easy drinking, average mouthfeel. Fresh hop taste to it. Neutral aroma.
Had this on tap a year later at C'est What and it worked fine, nice bitterness.

Serving type: cask

11-01-2009 14:27:58 | More by Sammy
case4816

3.9/5  rDev -0.5%

A- Orange Brown in colour, like cooked sugar; also fairly opaque. Very nice thick creamy head that dissipated slowly to a thin coating on the top.

S- Much hoppier than I had imagined it would be. Hops are very fresh smelling, very piney and earthy. Also a nice amount of light malts on the nose. There is almost another smell in the back; "empty", almost like water from the tap, so a tad metallic

T- Way more hop flavour than anticipated as well. Hops are very fresh, and very bitter which is nice. The malt flavour also comes through with a nice light flavour; also a bit of yeast flavour. The "empty" smell comes through how I thought it would. Quite metallic, very much like tap water.

D- Very nice Seasonal from Muskoka. Didn't really like the metallic flavour, but that might just be this bottle. I will probably pick up another bottle before they're gone.

10-15-2010 02:04:16 | More by case4816