Rince Cochon Rouge - Roman N.V.

Rince Cochon Rouge

Beer added by: SWY on 12-24-2013

Reviews by SWY:
3/5  rDev n/a

2.23/5  rDev n/a
look: 3.5 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.25

2.93/5  rDev n/a

4/5  rDev n/a

1/5  rDev n/a

2/5  rDev n/a

Well what can I say about this beer. Label sort of interesting but it left me wonder if I was going to indeed drink one pig of a beer. Slightly fruity and taste of medicine. I'd rather drink grape Dimetapp than this crap.

It was definitely a pour drain. I think Ill leave my other bottle as is and just enjoy the simplistic label. Drinkers beware (347 characters)

3.25/5  rDev n/a

3.34/5  rDev n/a
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

330ml bottle from France as a gift:
Not a bad fruit beer, yes it was very sweet and other than some bitterness towards the end there wasn't a whole lot else going on but it was a pleasantly sweet taste and it never felt sickening or overly sweet. I particularly liked that it was stronger than most other fruit beers I've seen but managed to hide this behind the fruits and sugar pretty well. A decent fruit beer but nothing special and as I'm not a huge fan of the style it's probably not one I'd be likely to pick up again in the future. (539 characters)

Rince Cochon Rouge from Roman N.V.
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.