Original C Cave Creek Chili Beer - Cerveza Con Chili - Chili Beer Co.

Original C Cave Creek Chili Beer - Cerveza Con ChiliOriginal C Cave Creek Chili Beer - Cerveza Con Chili

pDev: 57%
Chili Beer Co. visit their website
Arizona, United States

Chile Beer |  4.20% ABV

Beer added by: oelergud on 09-23-2007

1.47/5  rDev -29%

Fizzy, yellow with no head.

Slightly green and grassy with a fresh bell pepper aroma. Not amazing.

WTF? Why would I drink more of this. It is spicy but with no defined chili flavour. No malt or anything else. Not all that pleasant really and not a great beer. Sure, it's hot but it lacks finesse and flavour.

Light body with high carbonation. Lots of grip and prickliness all over my mouth.

Not drinkable at all. Beer meet drain.

1.15/5  rDev -44.4%

12oz. bottle poured into a nonic. A chile pepper rests at the bottom of the bottle.

(A)- Pours a clear yellow color. No head formed or lacing.

(S)- A potent aroma of chili pepper and that is about everything. Extremely spicy chili pepper and maybe some vegetable/pickled-like smell at the end.

(T)- Hot Hot & Hot! Ridiculously spicy with a burning finish as you swallow; in fact, this almost burns any tastebuds you might have since it is so spicy.

(M)- A normal carbonation level as far as I can tell. Just a ridiculously spicy burning sensation that isnt going away after only a sip or two.

(D)- Well, two sips and I am sure done. I really really tried to like this, but it provides absolutely no enjoyment flavor-wise, but rather pain and a temporary loss in my ability to taste anything else.

2.06/5  rDev -0.5%
look: 1.75 | smell: 2 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 2

A: Poured from a bottle to a pint glass. Had a golden yellow color and a clear consistency. There was no real head to speak of. A trace of lacing, but nothing substantial.

S: Not surprisingly, lots of chili, but little else. Very one dimensional.

T: Tasted of chili, chili, and more chili. There's a little bit of corn and malt, but these ingredients do not stand up to the chili onslaught. Like the aroma, the flavor is too one dimensional and grating.

M: A below average amount of carbonation and an abrasive finish. Light-bodied. Guaranteed to give you heartburn.

O: This style of beer is hard to get right. It can be easy to go overboard with the chilis. This is what happened with this one. Not recommended.

2.84/5  rDev +37.2%

Reviewed from notes:

appearance: props for putting a jalapeno in the beer so that has some curb appeal. golden yellow with 1 finger head that dissipates quickly.

smell: chili pepper, lager yeast,

taste: chili pepper, lager yeast, malts

mouthfeel: mild carbonation, thin to medium body,

overall: this is more of a novelty beer then anything else. But I had to buy when I saw it. I'm a hophead but I also love heat. : )

3.11/5  rDev +50.2%

11.2 oz twist-off bottle poured into a Sierra Nevada imperial pint.
4.2% ABV, Best Before 011313

A - Cave Creek Chili Beer pours, with the chili, an insanely effervescent and bubbly clear pale gold color. The bubbles don't seem to ever let up, feeding into the massive and well-retained (especially for a beer with a pepper in it!) pillar of white foam. I never thought I'd have a chili floating in my beer.

S - Mild notes of a macro adjunct lager hide behind the watered down aroma of a standard sport pepper container. Just picture opening a can of peppers, pouring out three-quarters of the liquid, peppers included, and filling the rest of the can with your favorite BMC and you've got yourself Cave Creek Chili Beer. It seems to fit the bill, so I can't say it's awful, but I will say I'm definitely not attracted to it.

T - At first Cave Creek Chili Beer tastes like a typical macro lager; light-bodied, incredibly fizzy, and damn near flavorless but the chili kicks in pretty quickly to change all that. It seems to briefly skip over the tongue with a preference to attack the back of your throat where it heats up and lingers, slowly warming up on the lips as well. Give your brain a few minutes to digest what's going on; chili in beer... and then you'll begin to pick up some balancing pilsner sweetness.

M - Just calling it spicy doesn't quite cut it, though it's not as "spicy" as one might imagine. This spice is actually balanced nicely in flavor with some sweet pilsner malts. Rather, the spiciness forgoes the tongue heat to, instead, linger in the back of the throat and on the lips (make sure you're not drinking this with chapped, cracked lips!) Very light bodied and as carbonation-rich as a soda, Cave Creek Chili Beer is, in some ways, appealing.

O - Cave Creek Chili Beer isn't just a beer, it's an experience. From the floating pepper in the beer to the spicy lager taste, this gold-labeled beer is unique to be sure. Certainly polarizing, Cave Creek Chili Beer won't appeal to everyone. In fact, it probably won't appeal to most people, but there's a market for it and if there's one beer I can think of that would go great with some Mexican food, it would be this beer. Per the label, it doesn't even seem to be brewed with a chili, rather, it's added to the bottle for the finished product which is pretty impressive, especially since it's not "off" and it doesn't exhibit characteristics of a poorly made beer. I'll skip eating the chili though.

1.3/5  rDev -37.2%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1 | overall: 1.25

Are you kidding? I've lost dozens of reviews at random. I dread returning to this beer.

Pale, flat, and limp, this is about the weakest-looking beer you'll find. Sitting on the bottom is a pepper that doesn't look especially appealing. There's barely any head, just a bit of wisp and about 3 little spots on the glass.
It smells like as lame as any weak macro lager you'll see out there. There's little to it other than a faint whiff of something vegetal and something like light malts.
It tastes worse. It's just such a bad beer to begin with, then the pepper adds flavorless heat. The destruction of the bowels is not worth it, and it's every bit as bad as I remember. I know it's super hipster to rip on this beer, but it's so well-deserved. No beer is 0, and 1 on this site is a 0, so...
It feels as weak as water. Only imagine that someone put a little oil in water and gave it to you to drink. Slick water. I can't imagine a worse feel. Couldn't it be a little crisp, at least?

Thank God I didn't have to buy another fricking bottle of this, since apparently someone actually drinks it.

2.47/5  rDev +19.3%
look: 2 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

Big thanks goes out to micstache for making this one happen for his first shipped trade as an extra because he saw it on my Wants! Thanks brother! Finally glad I get the chance to tick this guy. Served from bottle into a Mikkeller Teku (gotta class it up a little bit am I right?). Poured a golden yellow with a minimal white head with a green pepper floating around. Maintained decent lacing throughout the glass. The aroma was comprised of sweet malt, corn, chili pepper, and earth. The flavor was of sweet malt, corn, chili pepper, and a nice burn from the pepper on the followthrough. It had a light feel on the palate with medium-high carbonation. Overall this was a pretty below average brew. However, it was not as terrible as some of the reviews would have you to believe. I was fully expecting to projectile vomit upon taking my first sip of this one based on some things I had read. However, this was not the case. Yes, this isn't the greatest brew of all time or even Chile Beer for that matter, but it wasn't vomit inducing. I would probably drink this one again if I was completely hammered. Would love to try this one FRESH so I can feel the full burn as I have a feeling some of the pepper was lost 24 hours after bottling. Worth trying at least once just to say that you did for sure.

Also on another note, I read a review that warned not to eat the pepper... This made me conduct this act. The pepper had really lost almost all of its flavor and heat to the beer. I was hoping to regret this decision and end up trying to rake it off my tongue with a fork, but this was not the case. Rather the pepper tasted like a rather earthy raw mushroom. Go figure... Too bad.

1.6/5  rDev -22.7%

This poured a clear light gold color with no head. It smelled predominantly like chili peppers with some cultured yeast and a bit of caramel malt. It tasted very spicy with jalapeno and green chili flavors, along with a bit of sweet yeast. It was a bit thin and sticky with a fair amount of carbonation, and an overly hot aftertaste. Overall this beer was great! Just kidding; it was terrible. It was definitely unique and true to its name, but was really difficult to drink. It was over the top spicy, and the other ingredients were cheap and unbalanced. I didn't care for the mouthfeel either, and ultimately barely finished the bottle. I agree that this might make a funny gag gift, but it's barely even worth trying for the novelty, and it's certainly a beer I won't ever drink again.

1.54/5  rDev -25.6%

Pours like flat urine except for a light, slow bead. No head whatsoever although some weird soft drink fizz when first poured. No lace either. Just about the worst-looking beer I've ever seen.

Very astringent and pungent nose, very spicy in a bitter, gravelly way. Kind of organic, like rotten vegetable matter. Not much else, just that - yes, chilli - aroma. Marks for pungency, marks off for simplicity and general unpleasantness.

Taste has actually a really nice chilli fire, no doubt due to the oily presence of the pepper itself. Slight astringent vegetable sensation on the front and then a vinegar kind of character on the mid. Tastes of spice on the back, peppery and fiery, but it's mostly present just from the burning feel as it goes down, which is really the only good thing about this weak, flat urine. Although I like the burn, I don't know where to rate it up actually, because the taste is weak and uninteresting, mouthfeel apart from the burn is thin and watery, and because of the intensity it's not actually drinkable. I mean, really, if you want this sensation you can eat a whole chilli, or pour boiling water down your throat but I wouldn't call either of those experiences "drinkable".

Congratulations on putting a chilli in a bottle, Cave Creek. Feel free to brew a beer next time.

This beer pours more like a soda than a beer. The head is really fizz, and goes away the second I am done pouring it. The color of the beer is golden, but it really doesn't look like beer. The aroma is tobasco sauce, very unbeery. The taste is awful in the strongest sense of the word. It is like drinking a bottle of tobasco sauce. The mouthfeel is like that of a soda, fizzy and light. Overall, I tried this beeer, because I wanted to know if it was as bad as my fellow BAs have said. They were right. This is one of the worst beers I've ever had. In fact, this is the worst thing I have ever drank....ever.

1.92/5  rDev -7.2%
look: 1.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.75

Okay, I have had a chili beer before. It must have been about 20 years ago, and I remember it being absolutely in undrinkable. No taste, just unbearable heat. So, that was the benchmark that I had in mind when I opened this bottle, a brew that my wife bought for me as a little surprise. First of alls, although it isn't good, it also isn't undrinkable. The smell is of green chilies. Maybe a little spicey pepper, and some adjunct macro lager veggie brew scents. The taste has heat, and it definitely distracts from the taste of the beer. But, it is not too much that the beer isn't drinkable. It is a nice, slow burning heat. Some mild sweetness in the beer. The heat prevents me from giving a really accurate description of the beer characteristics in themselves. Light body. I won't have another one (well, maybe in another 20 years), but it was interesting enough that, although I didn't like it, I don't regret trying.

1.68/5  rDev -18.8%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

A - served and consumed from the bottle, as it seemed most appropriate as such. Had a chili pepper in it. Urea yellow, crystal clear in a clear bottle. The chili is so cool!

S - wow this smells like bud with Tabasco sauce. Or the juice of canned jalapeno peppers... interesting....

T - tastes like colt 45 with jalapeno juice. Pretty spicy and tickles the throat. A bit hot. Spicy!! Again, it is very interesting...

M - light bodied, pretty carbonated and hot.

D - I would not get this again

Overall - Thanks to my buddy pH for getting me this. Definitely a shock factor, I have never seen a chili pepper in a beer before. However catchy, it certainly does not have the taste of a proper beer. All I get from this is perhaps a malt liquor flavor without the alcohol and Tabasco sauce. So basically, a macro adjunct lager with hot sauce. It's quite the gag gift but for enjoyment, I think you need a certain palate that most people do not have. Definitely interesting, but not my cup of tea (or pint of beer).

1.03/5  rDev -50.2%

I’d be a liar if I said I didn’t get excited when I found a few bottles of this beer hiding in a corner on the bottom shelf of the singles rack at Bevmo. This beers’ reputation precedes itself, and I feel honored that I have the privilege of tasting its spicy nectar.

From the clear bottle that proudly sports a 3-inch green chili pepper inside its golden liquid I reluctantly poured a few ounces into my Jackie O’s snifter. This same snifter has delivered me such fine beers as Wooden Hell and Veritas 004, but Cave Creek Chili Beer has to be the greatest beer this snifter will ever see by far.

The pour went smoothly enough. It had to be slow and deliberate so as to prevent the chili from escaping its bottled prison. The carbonation reminds me of seltzer water, and before I put the bottle back down on the table the fizzy quarter inch of white head had already disappeared from the pour.

I would describe the smell as something akin to the vomit one would produce after getting drunk off Corona and then eating a ton of spicy Mexican food. This beer definitely smells of green chilies and spicy pepper oil, but it also has this awful undertone of cornflakes and stomach acid. I’m not piling on this beer just to be mean; the smell of it really does make me gag.

The first sip went about as well as I thought it would. I held the liquid in my mouth for a few moments trying to discern some sort of flavor all the while thinking, “you know, this beer really isn’t that hot”…. then someone turned it up to eleven. How is anyone supposed to drink this? I mean I’ve had a few chili beers before. One was good, another was decent, but ALL were drinkable. When I drink this I can’t tell if I’m drinking a beer or biting into a jalapeno. I’m not even going to comment on the mouthfeel as all I can ‘feel’ when I drink this beer is fire. Watery fire.

The only reason this beer must still be in existence is due to its novelty. I can already think of two or three friends who are getting this for their birthdays, not to mention my coworkers. I mean, no one can really enjoy this let alone buy a 6-pack of it. I was going to say that unless super spicy foods are you thing you should stay away from this beer, but I’ve decided that everyone needs to stay away from this beer. Only buy a bottle if you plan to leave it under your bed to use as mace in case of burglary.

1.89/5  rDev -8.7%

1395th Review on BA
Bottle to Canillon Flute

Brought as a gift from John Gonzalez from MX.

App- Its the color of an adjunct. That weird looking yellow with a bit of highlighted melted butter to it. Small white head. Actually looked really nice in the glass.

Smell- Chilis, pepper, malt, corn, grain and earth. Wasnt impressed at all. Had just a one sided note behind it.

Taste- This was pretty bad. I had to admit I drain poured it about 6oz in. The chili was horrid in combination with the malts and corn. Lacked depth, complexity and substance.

Mouth- Thicker medium with a thick carbonation. Chili flavors dominated.

Drink- Would be best as a marinade, not a drink.

2.52/5  rDev +21.7%

I picked up a bottle of Original C Cave Creek Chili Beer last week for $1.89 at The Lager Mill. I have had a couple chili beers before and found them to be hit or miss pending on their balance so lets see what I am getting myself into with this beer. No visible bottling date. Poured from a clear 12oz bottle into a Pilsner glass.

A- The label on this beer beer looks pretty plain but it doesn't look bad, the real attention grabber is the green chili sitting at the bottom of the clear bottle, it looks a little intimidating. It poured a very clear pale straw yellow color with a finger and a half of white head that disappeared in two seconds to nothing, I have never seen a head die this fast.

S- The aroma of this beer is pretty much dominated by the chili. I can only pick up a real slight aroma of biscuity and grainy malts. The aroma is pretty much all green chili but there also is an aroma similar to pickled jalapenos, the aroma is all about the chili and nothing else.

T- The taste starts of with a Pilsner like taste with some biscuity malts, but that only lasts for a split second till you are bombarded with chili peppers. The taste goes from fresh green chili pepper to pickled jalapeno to fresh red chili's, pretty much just like a hand full of random hot peppers. The finish had a pretty big warming burn to it, it starts in your throat and goes all the way down to you stomach to provide a steady burn for several minutes, it even makes my lips burn and my forehead sweat. I can already tell I am going to need a hand full of tums after I finish this bad boy.

M- Spicy and light bodied with medium carbonation. The body suits the light lager base of this beer.

Overall I thought beer was pretty mediocre. Balance goes a long way with these beers and is what separates a good chili beer from a bad one. This beer didn't have good balance, I could barely taste the base of this beer, the chili peppers dominated everything and didn't let anything else shine through. This has to be the hottest chili beer I have had with Dragonmeads Ring of Fire being the only beer that comes close hotness wise. Drinkability was very poor, I struggled to drink the second half of this beer, it just didn't stop burning, you would have to be a glutton for punishment to want to drink more then one of these. I do think this would make a great beer to cook with, I can only imagine how good some chili or beer can chicken would be with this beer in it. What I liked most about this beer was the reaction I got from letting my friends take a sip, and what I liked least about this beer was the lack of balance, there was so much chili in this beer that it overpowered everything. I would buy this again if I wanted to pull a prank on someone or for cooking but not for personal consumption. Unless you just love chili peppers you might want to avoid this beer. I just wasn't impressed with beer, it was pretty much a chili bomb and it tore my stomach up, looks like I will be popping tums all night. This beer was exactly what it claimed to be, but it was just too hot and too much for me.

1.47/5  rDev -29%

Very pale orange pour. Head of about 1.5 fingers was white, before rapidly dissipating to nothing with 3 seconds. Literally.

Pepper smell...thats it, heat, pepper, chili.

Taste was the same, liquid chili peppers. Sips were tiny as hopes were not high on this, and its just too hot to take a normal sip. Lips are still burning.

Felt like a decent light lager, so...success?

There's nothing drinkable about this. It's vile.

2.3/5  rDev +11.1%
look: 2 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.25

11.2 oz bottle into a teku. CLASSY.

Appearance: Pours a light golden color. The head is a finger high and white in shade. Retention sucks big floppy donkey dick. So does lacing. By the way, I didn't pour the chili pepper in. (2)

Smell: Well, that little pepper deserves some credit - it's smothered the aroma of cheap, shitty Mexican lager really well. There's no overt corn, All I seem to get is chili pepper. Not complex at all, no, but I'll take that over the smell of cheap, shitty Mexican lager any damn day of the week. Okay, I do pick up a bit of corn chips after a while. For a joke beer, though, this doesn't smell half-horrible. It really doesn't. (2.5)

Taste: This tastes JUST like corn chips and salsa - salsa with too much Tapatio in it, to be fair, but salsa and corn chips nonetheless. A corny beginning begets a spicy finish. Spicy is no joke, either: this is up there with Ghost Face Killah in terms of heat, nearly. While it's ridiculously hot, it also masks the taste of the El Cheapo lager hiding underneath it beautifully. This would make a great chili adjunct (if nothing else). (2.25)

Mouthfeel: The heat burns the palate nicely, while accumulating all at the same time. HEARTBURN CITY, POPULATION: ME. Oh wait...this is a beer. It features the typical corny sweetness and high carbonation of a cheap Mexican lager, so I guess that's a plus. (2.25)

Overall: I know what I hate...and I don't hate this. Granted, I've been guilty of adding way too much Tapatio to my salsa and not giving two damns, but this really isn't awful either way. It's far too single tracked for me to give this a good score, of course, and it's still just a total gimmick that's only useful for cooking chili. Still far better than Bud Light Chelada, though! (2.25)

2.3/5: Some 'abomination' this turned out to be...I might even buy it again for my chili!

1.27/5  rDev -38.6%

Ive seen this heaps of times before and never bought it but when my mate came round he thought it was great and brought a sixer over i think the chilli pepper floating in the bottle novelty must of sold him and pours very similar to a corona a urine looking colour with a fizzy one finger head and no lacing,the smell is basically fresh green chilli which is floating in the bottle and a stale pub but the chilli dominates and to be honest probably saved it from a 1 and the mouthfeel is light bodied but thicker than a corona and on taste the chilli basically dominates from start to finish it really does pack some heat and only allows feint tastes of grains and a herbal grassiness to come through and overall its not a beer i would buy but i have to give credit due to heat of the chilli as most chilli beers ive tried dont really have the heat like this one id just like to see a nice combination of beer and chilli and this isnt it cheers.

1.39/5  rDev -32.9%

A: A clear straw pour with a small white head on top. Retention is middle of the road. Just a touch of lacing. Looks more or less like the Corona I just reviewed before this.

S: Smells like pure peppers. Overpowering and honestly not very pleasant. Like peppers that went bad. Stings the nose.

T: Pure pepper flavor and a bunch of stinging heat.

M: Basically water.

O: One of the worst beers I've ever had. The pepper smell is so rancid and overpowering it was tough to even try a few sips for the purpose of this review.

1.67/5  rDev -19.3%

A: Pours a clear pale golden color. A thin head on the pour disappears about as soon as it hits the glass. Doesn't look promising.

S: Yikes. Lots of pepper, bread and corn. If you soaked a jalapeño corn cake in water for about a week, I'm guessing it would smell something like that.

T: Very watery with a ton of sweet boiled corn flavor. Heat hits about midway an takes over anything else in the way of flavor. Very thin mouthfeel. Really, really not good.

2.78/5  rDev +34.3%

this is the first time ive been forced to review a beer for rating it too high. its not a good beer by any stretch. but the chili pepper does give an ok flavor to an otherwise flavorless beer.

2.64/5  rDev +27.5%

Found bottles of this on a recent trip to Phoenix/Tempe; I'm attracted to the oddball beer, so I couldn't leave without snagging one. Clear bottle (best before: 011510 - remarkable 9+ month shelf life!) poured to a pint glass.

'Premium Lager Beer with a Chili Pepper added'. Brewed & bottled in Tecate, Mexico, by 'Black Mountain Brewing Company'.

A: Golden yellow pour, perfectly clear. A fizzle of white head that's gone in seconds, leaving a sleepy-looking liquid with a random scattering of lonely carbonation bubbles. No lace.

S: Smells like a chili pepper in a mildly sweet adjunct lager. Yep, that sums it up.

T: Pepper heat doesn't hit immediately, taking a few sneaking seconds to build then bursts wide open. It's an average corn-like, honey sweet benign macro with one dimension alone: chili pepper.

M: Underwhelmingly slick and thin. If it weren't for the pepper warming, this would be as boring a feel as it gets.

D: Really had no trouble finishing a bottle. Glad I could compare this within a week to the (much) superior Calapooia Chili Beer. Cute gimmick with the pepper in the bottle (which bobs to the top once the cap is popped); I even decided to consume the pepper once I finished the bottle - not bad. Not as intensely hot, nor as diabolical as other reviews made it out to be: a nice warm plate of nachos or a dash of tabasco in a beer bottle. And I'm fine with that.

Worth a try, just for fun...

2.27/5  rDev +9.7%

I've got to give the appearance an extra point cause there's a pepper in the bottle! The nose is all chili pepper, vegetative and spicy.

The flavor is a novelty as there's little actual beer flavor. It's all pepper with a natural vegetable flavor. I get a nice bit of heat, nothing offensive but nothing exceptional. The feel is actually easy to drink with a kick.

This reminds me of Corona with a lime except it's a chili pepper. The flavor is so weak that it fully accepts the additive and it becomes whether you enjoy that additive.

1.45/5  rDev -30%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1 | overall: 1.5

Cave Creek Chile Beer. Past its expiration, no less.

Looks horrendous. Poured like flat soda with fast bubbles that died to a stillwater surface. No bubbles rising from the bottom. AND, a big ol' green chili pepper plopped into the glass. Huh, this beer comes with its own garnish. Extra half-point for the free veggie. 1.5

Smells like fermented corn and Tabasco sauce, but heavy on the corn. Sweet-smelling. Pretty rank, if it were any more prominent. 1.5

Tastes like watery Tabasco sauce and corn mash run-off. So corn-y and peppery. That's it! Nothing else to say about it! Not even particularly spicy considering that I was hoping for knock-off-your-socks capsaicin burn. I mean, there aren't many beers that pack a bigger chili pepper wallop, but that's all this is meant to be, right? Sorry, I prefer Rogue Chipotle Ale or Church Brew Works Mexican Mole Stout. Haha... prefer? NOT EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGUE! 1.5

Even though this beer feels like utter shit (no carbonation, past its prime (haha, prime), thin and watery, spicy aftertaste, hardly drinkable), I'm still glad to knock it off my bucket list. It's certainly a dare to eat the chili pepper inside, but what else could make this whole experience complete? 1.0

The funniest part is that I paid $3 for the bottle out of sheer curiousity and reviewing pleasure. I feel like I'm deserved a free t-shirt or tin of Altoids or something. Will never be drinking this again (insert smiley face). 1.5

2.73/5  rDev +31.9%

I have been wanting to try a pepper beer, although I have been a bit apprehensive about it. I like beer and I like spicy food, but I'm not sure if they belong in the same container. I did not notice the chili pepper in the bottle when I purchased it. I poured into a pint glass to a typical Mexican beer head, nonexistant. It is a clear, pale yellow like a lager. I smells like peppers. It tastes like lager with some heat. I am kind of surprised at the spiciness. This is the reason I don't drink Corona. If you have to add a fruit or vegetable to a beer it really isn't drinkable. Overall it is not as bad as I thought, but still not good. I wasn't sure how to rate since this is my first experience so I may have went a little too easy on it.

Original C Cave Creek Chili Beer - Cerveza Con Chili from Chili Beer Co.