Misty Mountain Hop - Off The Rail Brewery
No picture uploaded.
Have one? Upload it now.
Ratings: 3 | Reviews: 3 | Display Reviews Only:
3.75/5 rDev +1.6%
Pours translucent, deep golden yellow with moderately long lasting, frothy head.
Smell not too noticeable.
Slightly sweet, soft, perhaps flowery and citrus hopping not overdone and balanced with malt.
Light to medium body, surprisingly a touch creamy and chewy due to round carbonation.
Pleasant, citrus is not overbearing, and the full mouthfeel was a nice change from light watery beers.
06-25-2011 05:34:18 | More by katybee
3.68/5 rDev -0.3%
Had this on-tap at an Old Chicago up here in Gresham....
- Nice every so slightly cloudy straw yellow... nice finger or two of fluffy white head... down to a nice blanket of foam... lots of lace all about.
- Smell is of bitter and zesty hops, caramel malt is light... and some biscuit, bread.. and an earthy grass....
- Smooth, bitter, and balanced caramel malt.. bit of an earthy or grassy taste... and certainly some nice zesty piney hops and citrus twang in the finish.
- Slightly dry, light to medium bodied... a little chewy but not bad.
- Overall it was very good on tap. There are others that I would buy again before this one though.
05-17-2010 00:39:01 | More by Docer
3.63/5 rDev -1.6%
On tap in a pint glass on 5/26/10 at Gotham Tavern in Portland, OR
A - Cloudy amber; pine apple highlights. Thin head, decent lacing.
S - Juicy aroma of orange, tangerine & grapefruit. Very faint malty sweetness.
T - Tastes of tangerine, orange peel, mango & a hint of grapefruit. Toasty malts in the back ground offer a counterpoint - maybe pilsner? Mild bready undertones.
M - Medium bodied with ample enough carbonation. Finish is clean.
D - Not bad at all. Totally off my radar; just stopped in for a quick pint while waiting for the tram.
06-04-2010 02:33:24 | More by Ryan011235
Misty Mountain Hop from Off The Rail Brewery
- out of 100 based on 3 ratings.