Big Eddy Russian Imperial Stout Bourbon Barrel-aged With Cherries - Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company

Big Eddy Russian Imperial Stout Bourbon Barrel-aged With Cherries
No picture.

Awaiting 10 Reviews

pDev: n/a
Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company visit their website
Wisconsin, United States

Russian Imperial Stout |  ABV ?

Beer added by: mothman on 12-24-2012

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

4.25/5  rDev n/a

3.7/5  rDev n/a

This must have been somewhat of a hidden gem at Great Taste (or no one wanted to drink it), but there was no lines for it. I got a large pour from one of the brewers. It was black with a nice collar of tan head.

This beer had a ton of cherries, maybe a few too many. Not as much barrel flavors as I'd like. It was good, but not what I was expecting. I like Big Eddy RIS and I think I would enjoy the barrel aged version without the cherries. It tasted very similar to the regular version, but with a dominate cherry flavor.

A solid offering, but not something I was heavily impressed with. Still cool to try!

Big Eddy Russian Imperial Stout Bourbon Barrel-aged With Cherries from Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.