2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Hoppin' Helles - Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company

Hoppin' HellesHoppin' Helles

pDev: 15%

Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company visit their website
Wisconsin, United States

Munich Helles Lager |  5.50% ABV

(Beer added by: StoutHunter on 08-17-2013)
View: Beers (34) |  Events
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers
Ratings: 316 | Reviews: 57 | Show All Ratings:
Gus34

1.2/5  rDev -62.5%

I think everyone is being too generous here. A 74? Not even close. This tastes like a macro-lager, not an IPA. Where are the hops?! I taste none... If it is 90 degrees out, this beer would work. Any other time though, not at all. Quite possible the worst IPA I have ever had. Another doozy from Jacob Leinenkugel.

03-28-2014 00:45:32 | More by Gus34
ZAP

2.31/5  rDev -27.8%
look: 3 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.25

I was somewhat optimistic to try this but once again am let down by a Leinie offering (not counting Big Eddy). I actually thought Canoe Paddler was alright but this one is not something I would recommend.

Lacks any real Helles like maltiness, breadiness, etc....maybe you could push it into a Euro Lager category....

Hops? Was hoping for a big impression...nothing of the sort....maybe a little of lemony hoppiness shines through at times but not a strong hop presence.

So what do we have here....a decent beer....drinkable when compared to Macro Lagers but nothing to get excited about. It sounded promising. It is just OK.

Scores are for the category not as a beer. It's not horrible or anything but when put in the Helles Lager category...sorry it does not measure close to average.

08-29-2013 04:55:05 | More by ZAP
MDT187

2.4/5  rDev -25%
look: 2.25 | smell: 3 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.25

I've been a fan of Leinie's forever. I do stay away from its flavored beers (with the exception of the Summer Shandy, which is good enough to swill), since I rarely like any brewery's flavored beers, and I especially like the original and the Sunset Wheat. But the Hoppin' Helles was pretty terrible. Maybe I had a bad six-pack, but the beer managed to blend together everything I dislike in palish beers. The Hoppin' Helles, first of all, has very little hops to it, but it somehow managed to capture the bitterness of hops but minus the tang that I like. To my tongue, it has a skunkiness of a Kolsch-style lager but without the complexity. And finally, it's rather bland like an American-style lager but somehow lacks the crispness and lightness that makes American lagers so drinkable. I forced the six-pack down and won't buy it again.

09-02-2013 23:17:08 | More by MDT187
kojevergas

2.48/5  rDev -22.5%
look: 2.75 | smell: 3 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.5

Best before: Dec 09 13. 12 fl oz brown glass bottle with a bright green label and a branded twist-off pressure cap acquired at Whole Foods HQ and served into a Spaten stangenglas in me gaff in low altitude Austin, Texas. Reviewed live. Expectations are low given the brewery. No ABV is listed on the label.

Served cold - straight from me fridge. Side-poured with standard vigor as no carbonation issues are anticipated.

A: No bubble show forms as it's poured.

Pours a three finger wide white colour head. Fairly thin. Lacks creaminess and frothiness. Kind of weak-looking. Poor consistency and complexion. Webby spotty inconsistenct lacing clings to the sides of the glass as the head recedes. Head retention is above average - about 3 minutes.

Body colour is a clear translucent yellow-copper of average vibrance. No yeast particles are visible.

Overall, it looks like a pretty standard unremarkable helles. Not unique or special. There are no egregious flaws. I'm not all that excited to try it, but I'm optimistic. Leinenkugel's has surprised me before.

Sm: Floral hopping comes on a bit strong considering it's a helles. It doesn't seem traditional. Honey. Pilsner malts. Plenty of malty sweetness for the style. Sticky and nectary. Buttery. Kind of grassy. Has a bit of caramalt. There's some graininess. On the sweeter end. As atypical as the fairly aggressive hopping is for the style, I like how it comes off here. I just hope it delivers in the flavour profile as well.

No yeast character, spices, or alcohol is detectable. A clean pleasant aroma of average strength. Not unique or special. No off-notes are detectable.

If you handed it to me blind I'd know it wasn't a traditional example of the style, but the aroma isn't a bad one per se. Has macrolager leanings.

T: Nectary. Honey. Plenty of malty sweetness here - too much. Pils malts. Munich malts. Some caramalt. Quite clean. Floral hop character is a but too abundant for the style, but it helps overcome the macro-like graininess present throughout. A bit grassy. Has some artificial lemon. Has just a touch of that German breadiness present in good traditional examples of the style. I do pick up hints of adjunct and malt extract.

No yeast character, spices, or alcohol come through.

A very simple take on the helles lager style. Shallow depth of flavour. Low duration of flavour; it's quite brief on the palate. One-dimensional. Lacks nuance, intricacy, subtlety, adn complexity. Average intensity of flavour. A pretty underwhelming build. Not gestalt, but generally cohesive. Okay balance. It's just artificial across the board, which really holds it back.

Mf: Sticky, smooth, wet, light, thin, unrefreshing, a biteen syrupy from the artificial malts/extract, and weak. Poor body. Suits the flavour profile okay. It isn't overcarbonated, which is surprising.

Not oily, astringent, harsh, gushed, boozy, hot, or rough.

Dr: Another mediocre brew from Leinenkugel's. Hopefully this will start more consumers down the path to craft/micro beer. I certainly wouldn't get it again or recommend it to friends. By no means a good beer in the style. Is it drinkable? Sure. But it'd get sickening after a few bottles. I can only handle so much artificial crap before I have to switch to something else. At least most macro adjunct lagers are watery and arguably refreshing.

D+

11-21-2013 05:20:47 | More by kojevergas
herr_fish

2.63/5  rDev -17.8%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

Saw the billboard for this beer and decided to give it a try, not sure what I was expecting, but it was a let down. I started on German bier, but have switched to an IPA preference as of late, but still love my roots. So a Munich Helles with an accented hop presence sounded like a winner.

App- has the clear yellow look of a helles, thinner than standard head when poured into glass, readily visible carbonation.
Aroma- Not much going on here.
Mouthfeel- Thin but appropriate for the style.
Taste-A hint of the promised hops, but just enough to be noticed, overall impression is that the malt is the dominant profile, and on of the macro variety. Not pleased, not a bad macro lager, but not what I was sold by the hoppin helles label.
Overall- Not by any means a bad beer, but not by any means what the marketing claims. A decent American lager, but doesn't live up to the billing. I think Leinie's tried to cash in on the hops craze but wound up disappointing here.

09-06-2013 02:55:38 | More by herr_fish
maxcoinage

2.95/5  rDev -7.8%

Poured 12oz bottle (best by 2/2014) into imperial pint glass with a big 2 in fluffy white head, clear light golden, left some good lacing on the glass

Aroma had some barely noticeable hops but it almost reminded me of an AAL

Taste - biscuit, malty, some honey, slight hops

Mouthfeel - light body, stronger carb, smooth drinking

Overall - It was ok, something I picked up in the Leine's sampler, and would probably not purchase this in a sixer.

01-01-2014 01:18:39 | More by maxcoinage
Khad

Nevada

This is a tough one. PLEASE READ FULL REVIEW! I thought this was going to be a "HOPPY" beer, but it is not. I always say take things into perspective and having said that, I'd say this is a very worthy beer of a session but miles and miles short of the hoppy Eutopia you might be inclined to believe from the name.

To the nose I only picked up some malt, but it certainly isn't unpleasant but rather unfulfilling. The mouth-feel is...oaky... but as I said, if you're looking for a "hoppy" PA or IPA it will be disappointing. The only thing that saves this beer from an F is in-fact that it is claimed to be a "lager". If you judge this beer as and American Adjunct Lager", then it is quite good. However, Leinenkugal claims this brew to be of hoppy origin, hence the name which is a mistake. The mouth feel is fine and I don't mean FINE. It is what it is. If I could rate this as an American Adjunct, well then this would get some really nice marks, however Leinenkugal is claiming a hoppy complex "specialty" and this beer is far from. If it's cheap enough and you need some relief, this is a good sessional brew...PLEASE DO NOT OVERPAY

11-28-2013 09:31:53 | More by Khad
Slatetank

3.03/5  rDev -5.3%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3 | feel: 3 | overall: 2.75

I picked this up at Wegman's poured chilled in a mug

The color is very pale golden with very gentle haziness and thick head of 3 fingersfrom a vigorous pour, the bead is average and retention is good. The smell has a noble hop scent, faint as it is but it provides a slight lemon zest odor with cereal type sweet malt accent. The feel is kind of bitter, but mostly sweet with moderately high carbonation and mildly metallic with a semi-dry finish.

The taste is sort of sweet but perhaps lightly buttery as if it has some diacetyl in there but not really corny it does have a slight tinge of hops in the flavor but a little overboard in the marketing considering I would expect hop flavor to dominate given the name. The taste fizzles when it increases in temp leaving more of a sweetish flavor lingering. Overall I would not buy this again...probably not buy any Leinenkugel beer for that matter since I did not like the last two I purchased and was kind of on the fence before that.

11-20-2013 00:10:11 | More by Slatetank
Ri0

3.06/5  rDev -4.4%
look: 3.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3

poured 12oz bottle into shaker pint.

A - Light and clear apple juice color with a bit 3 finger white head. Decent retention and no lacing.

S - Not much of an aroma. Everything is light, light malt, light floral hops, light grain.

T - Grains, bread, sweetness, and very mild earthy and floral hops. Not much else.

M - Light, watery, smooth and good carbonation.

O - It's not that it is bad, but in true Leine's fashion it is boring and lacking any real aroma or flavor. Picked it up because I was intrigued by the style I have yet to have. I'll find a better example.

09-01-2013 18:51:17 | More by Ri0
Boca-X

Missouri

3.06/5  rDev -4.4%

Poured into a snifter from a bottle. Golden honey, white frothy head, sticky heavy lacing that faded at the top of the glass.

Grassy on the nose, a hint of hops and malt. Very little much of anything else.

Dry, slightly bitter on the tongue up front, vegetable and grassy. Very low carbonation. A hint of hops and malts...very bland.

I'm a fan of Leinenkugel but not very fond of this beer. It's not terrible and it's very easy to drink but with so many good hoppy beers out there this just won't do. It really reminds me of a soured Miller Lite? On a hot summer day after mowing the grass I could slam a few of these but that's about all. I won't be buying again.

02-16-2014 22:01:10 | More by Boca-X
StoutHunter

3.09/5  rDev -3.4%

I got a bottle of LeinenKugel's Hoppin' Helles that was in their summer variety pack that i got for $12.99 at Meijers. It's been a little warm lately and I've been drinking a couple different Helles Lagers and I though I would give this one a try, so lets see how it goes. No visible bottling date, but I think it's fairly fresh. Poured from a brown 12oz bottle into an imperial pint glass.

A- The label looks ok, it pretty much just their typical label with a couple hop cones on it. It pouted a very clear golden yellow color that took on some darker gold and orange colors when held to the light with three fingers worth of fluffy white head that died down to a thin ring that stayed till the end and left a little bit of lacing behind. This is a nice looking Helles Lager, I have no complaints.

S- The aroma starts off with a medium amount of sweetness followed by some malts that impart some sweet, bready, and grainy aromas with a slight skunky aroma in the background. Up next comes the hops that impart a nice spicy and earthy hop aroma that helps balance out some of the malts. The aroma was decent, it had nice balance, but I could have gone with out the skunky aroma.

T- The taste seems to be fairly similar to the aroma and it starts off with a higher amount of sweetness followed by some grainy, bready, sweet, and biscuit like malts. Up next comes the hops which impart a nice 50/50 split of earthy and spicy hops flavors. On the finish there's a light amount of bitterness with even more sweetness with a sweet, bready, and earthy hop aftertaste. This beer tasted ok, the hop profile was nice, but the malts seemed way too sweet for the style.

M- Fairly smooth, a little cloying, not filling,, not that crisp, on the fuller side of being light bodied with a lower amount of medium carbonation. The mouthfeel was just ok and it didn't really help out the beer that much.

Overall I wasn't a fan of this beer and I thought that it was very average example of the style, the hop profile was pretty much spot on for the style and it wasn't overpowering, but the super sweet malts really hurt this beer in the long run. This beer didn't have the best drinkability, it was fairly smooth and not filling, the flavors kind of held my attention, but the sweetness was just way too high and that would prevent me from having more than one. What I liked the most about this beer was the appearance and aroma, they were both pretty nice. What I liked the least about this beer was the high amount of sweetness, this was the sweetest Helles Lager I have ever had and it just seemed out of place for the the style. I wouldn't buy this beer again on it's own and I don't think I'll be getting another one of Leinenkugels summer variety pack, the beer was a little off for the style and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. All in all this beer was a let down, I didn't have the highest hopes going into this beer, I thought it would be solid. but the high amount of sweetness really prevented from being as good as it could be. Better luck next time guys. So far this is one of my least favorite Helles Lager.

08-17-2013 21:58:33 | More by StoutHunter
TastyTaste

3.11/5  rDev -2.8%

They're trying, I get it, and I love the concept. I don't pick up on the "hop forward" claim on the label, as this is an ok helles lager that has a slight waft of hops more than a standard beer in the style. I appreciate the 12'er gift I got from my neighbor, and there isn't much to complain about with this beer, it's just kind of...average. I had high hopes that Leinie's was going to try to get away from their usual modus operandi, but this beer isn't it.

09-27-2013 22:47:06 | More by TastyTaste
EagleTalon

Arkansas

3.11/5  rDev -2.8%

They ruined what might have been a pretty good Munich Helles.

Pours out to a nice golden color, brilliantly clear and a decent head with moderate lacing. Aroma is definitely hoppier than a true helles, with cat pee, pine, mint, dill and citrus and other American aromas. Flavor is a nice crisp lager that is overpowered by the trendy hop mania. Mouthfeel is good. Overall, this is offending me as I would like a good helles, not a jacked up trendy brew.

12-17-2013 00:29:11 | More by EagleTalon
Hergestridge

3.11/5  rDev -2.8%

Used to Love Leinenkugel Beer... Then they became popular in the Midwest.. And then they released Summer Shandy.. Now, I don't really love them so much.. This effort of an (IPA) or maybe and ASPCA??? It's just a half hearted effort... And it is a bit sad, because their Oktoberfest is special. .. Sunset Wheat.. Awesome.. Hoppin' Helles.. more like Hopping Toad.. Jake you still rock, but please don't turn into an adjunct swill tender... For all that is pure and perfect.. revisit Great-granddad's (or older) recipes and kick some ass, like the Wisconsin Badgers can do ... on occasion...
Definitely NOT impressed with this entry, my cousin to the North...
~Carry on Citizens!!!~
sMc

02-15-2014 02:01:21 | More by Hergestridge
BeerWithMike

Nebraska

3.13/5  rDev -2.2%
look: 3 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

From a "Leinenkugel's Autumn Variety 12-pack" that I bought back on 8/1/13 when they just put them on the shelf 10 minutes before I came in. Sampled 8/22/13 in a pilsner glass and chilled to 36 degrees in my beer cooler. They didn't list have the alcohol content on the bottle or on the package. I am guessing around 5%. Pours a golden yellow in color with close to a 2-finger white head that doesn't last too long. Not much lacing is seen. The aroma is just some sweet malts. That's about it. The taste was pretty much the same with some hops. I thought it would be much more 'hoppy' that it was. Overall it was ok.

08-29-2013 20:13:30 | More by BeerWithMike
Darkmagus82

3.13/5  rDev -2.2%
look: 3.25 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.25

Poured from bottle into a pint glass

Appearance – The beer pours a amber color with tons of small carbonation bubbles seen streaming up through the brew. Upon pouring there is a two finger foamy white head. The head has a decent level of retention, holding on for about 2 or 3 min before fading to leave some light foamy lace on the sides of the glass.

Smell – The aroma is heaviest of a musty and stale grain smell mixed with some aromas of corn and a bit of a papery smell. Mixed with these, are some lighter notes of a grassy smell producing a rather adjunct like aroma overall.

Taste – The taste begins with a smooth bready flavor with a light caramel sweetness. There is a little bit of a grassy taste upfront which grows stronger as the flavor advances on to the end. Along with the grass, some other flavors of an earthy and floral nature come to the tongue with the caramel fading ever so slightly, in the end, leaving a rather crisp taste on the tongue.

Mouthfeel – The body of the beer is on the medium to possibly slightly more creamy side with a carbonation level that on the slightly higher side. Overall it was a rather appropriate feel and was nice for the crisp taste and easy drinking flavors of the brew.

Overall – An easy drinker. Nothing exceptional, but nothing off putting either. Overall alright.

09-11-2013 00:59:58 | More by Darkmagus82
Jadjunk

Georgia

3.14/5  rDev -1.9%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

"Hop forward Helles style brewed with five American hops." Brewed in the style of a Munich Helles Lager, released initially in 2013 as a fall seasonal brew. Available in 6 packs, 12 packs and in the Fall Variety 12 pack.

Poured from a 12 oz. bottle to a Leinenkugel Pint Glass. Served north of 58º Fahrenheit.

(Appearance) Pours a crisp frothed copper-white head over a translucent amber body. Carbonation is plentiful and ambitious. Retention is average at best, lacing is light and speckled to none. 3.25

(Smell) Light cracker malts with a mildly toasted caramel body, some mild acidity, and an earthy and floral mild hop bouquet with a moderate bitterness to match. Potency is mild-medium. 3.25

(Taste) The malt body is noticeably sweeter and a touch amplified in body over the aroma. Somewhat clean, mildly grainy caramel malt body with some mild cracker and biscuit malts to back up, light syrupy texture with some evident roughness around the edges. Acidity is still very bold, mildly cider-like. The hop presence is very mild in comparison with some faded grassy hop notes, a pinch of floral and herbaceous hop bitterness, but less flavor than expected. Drinkable, certainly but not very impressive overall. 3

(Mouthfeel) Smooth, slick, slightly chewy with a light syrup body. Carbonation keeps things simple with a touch of froth and little crispness. Body is medium for the style, light/medium overall. Alcohol presence is mild. Balance is sweet over acidic over bitter, with very little hop flavor and participation to really do it justice. 3.25

(Overall) This is a fairly unimpressive beer in Leinenkugel's lineup. Especially with a name of "Hoppin'", you'd have expected a bit more hop action, flavor and bitterness, but hops take a back seat to a simple yet edgy malt profile. I'm not expecting this to find love within the craft beer drinker's community nor the crossover crowd, as it has a more confused build than anything going for it. 3.25

Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company's
Leinenkugel's Hoppin' Helles
3.14/5.00

01-08-2014 03:44:44 | More by Jadjunk
JerUrbans

3.14/5  rDev -1.9%
look: 4.5 | smell: 3 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3 | overall: 2.75

Sparking honey yellow with big fluffy 1" head that last and last. Tons of carbonation making the beer sparkle. Smell is fresh hops and grain. Taste is light sweetness of honey with malt, and a subtle hop flavor. Very refreshing. Light mouthfeel that has a very clean feeling.

Overall not a bad beer. Love that Leinenkugels is bringing some new beers to the party. I probably wouldn't seek this one out, but I also wouldn't turn one down. My suggestion is give it a try, you might be pleasantly surprised.

01-29-2014 18:42:31 | More by JerUrbans
budgood1

3.15/5  rDev -1.6%

pours out a brilliant gold colour. very active carbonation producing a moderate ivory head. decent lace. looks the part. semi-sweet bready aroma with some too faint spicy and herbal hop aroma. the flavour department is a mish mash of some well attentuated, but faintly sweet sourdough like malts, strangely accented by a weird mix up of herbal, grassy and slightly spicy hop bill. not bad, but odd. there is a noticeable bitterness in the back end too, so the end result leaves me with the belief that leinies actually did throw a fair amount of hops into this brew, although they come off as strained and not well placed. medium bodied, with a slightly prickly mouthfeel due to the coarse hopping. drinkability is ok...

so this new concoction is an american interpretation of a german style using all american ingredients...or at least hops. it misses the mark on most counts, but still brings some attitude. a typical leinies brew....but yet a bit more....i really can't recommend it , but yet i can't say i wouldn't ever drink this again.

09-01-2013 22:09:15 | More by budgood1
tjsdomer2

3.16/5  rDev -1.3%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.25

Appearance: Golden with just a bit of carbonation and a slightly flat layer of lacing.

Smell: Apple cider vinegar. A bit astringent, but there is a nice fall muskiness and there is definitely winey alcohol in this.

Taste/Mouthfeel: Flavor is lacking. Tastes like malty wet hay, so in that sense it screams "autumn," but it leaves character to be desired. Mouthfeel is clean overall, but also leaves a sour aftertaste.

Overall: Easy drinking, but nothing special.

10-17-2013 23:44:09 | More by tjsdomer2
twiggamortis420

3.18/5  rDev -0.6%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.25

12 oz bottle from the winter mix pack pours a clear, light gold color with a thin white head. Poor retention and no lace.

Nose is light graininess with some floral hop presence. Not that I expected a hop bomb here, but thought the hops would at least be on an even plane with the malt. Not too bad overall though, fresh and clean with a little lager yeast sulfur.

Malts and hops can generously be described as light. It is clean at least...just not a whole lot there. The hop blend seems like it would be pretty decent if you used more...a lot more. Meh, certainly wouldn't go looking for, but I won't have much problem finishing the 3 bottles in the pack.

11-29-2013 22:59:45 | More by twiggamortis420
chinchill

South Carolina

3.21/5  rDev +0.3%
look: 3 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.25

Poured from a 12 oz bottle, BB date stamped 16 Dec. 2013 on neck, into a snifter.

Appearance – The beer pours a medium amber color with some visible carbonation. The head has weak retention and elaves minimal lacing.

Aroma: citrusy hops with some light bread and grassy and floral aspects.

Taste: Starts bready and turns more hoppy without adding much bitterness. Very mildly bitter; mild even for style.

Mouthfeel – Medium body; medium+ carbonation level; Crisp.

Overall: an Americanized Helles that addes more citrus tones but seems less integrated and refined than a good German Helles.

10-03-2013 23:07:35 | More by chinchill
henrichsj

Iowa

3.21/5  rDev +0.3%
look: 3 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.25

A - Golden in color, fizzy white foamy head that doesn't last long

S - Hop-forward smell, kind of grassy, yeasty

T - Not a lot of character, the attempt is a mix of malt and hops, kind of bitter but not necessarily in an enjoyable way, flowery and fruity in a way, dry

M - Bitter, tart, dry

O - I tend to favor a lot of Leinenkugels stuff but wasn't overly impressed with this one. Kind of a weak, flavorless version of a good style of beer.

11-22-2013 06:19:51 | More by henrichsj
Strix

3.24/5  rDev +1.3%
look: 3 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

Pours gold with decent head.

Slight citrus hop note, backed by macro-type grain note.

Getting sort of a watered-down APA vibe, lacking any of the typical Helles notes, but a decent finish of American (not German) hops.

Mouthfeel fairly carbonated.

I think everyone who's tasted this would dispute that it's a Helles, but it's among the most decent of Leine's non-Big-Eddy offerings, so I feel compelled to rate it above their usual swill. I would pick it over about 10 of Leinie's other offering, but it's ridiculous to call it a Helles.

09-03-2013 02:40:04 | More by Strix
PieOhMy

3.24/5  rDev +1.3%
look: 4 | smell: 3 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

A. Yellow/gold. Thick white head. Transparent. Bubbly.

S. Yeast and malt. Nothing strong but for this style I didn't expect there to be.

T. Crisp. A little sweetness. Some clove and banana. Wheat and barley very much. The hops are missing. No hoppyness. Bummer.

M Light. Clean.

O. I don't know where to go with this. It wasn't bad. If say, it were a summer ale or kolsch, no prob. But they call it "Hoppin". There is no hint of hops anywhere. Whatever. If you want a smooth easy drinker; this is all right.

10-05-2013 22:07:34 | More by PieOhMy