Van Helsing's All Natural Mouthwash - Alley Kat Brewing Company

No picture uploaded.

Alley Kat Brewing Company visit their website
Alberta, Canada

Fruit / Vegetable Beer |  5.00% ABV

(Beer added by: wordemupg on 07-01-2010)
Reviews by wordemupg:
1.25/5  rDev +10.6%

341ml bottle poured into pint glass june30 2010

A some suspended particles floating around in a straw yellow body with a fast falling fingers worth of head that left no lace. You may find this hard too believe but there's a whole clove of garlic left in my beer bottle after pouring it, talk about a ship in the bottle I couldn't get this clove out if I tried (without breaking it that is)

S dear god why would anyone put this much garlic in a beer? why would anyone put any garlic in a beer? It's hard to smell all this garlic and even think beer.

T wow this would make a great cooking beer if you could somehow make a sauce with it. This beer tastes of nothing other then garlic

M Thin and the carbonation moves the flavor around my mouth even more letting the garlic come out even more

D unless your eating a crazy garlic based dish I can't think of any reason to drink this beer other then pure curiosity

this beer is a must try without doubt, never in my life have I ever desired a crazy amount of garlic in my beer let alone a whole clove. please try this otherwise you will never believe me. I love Alley Kat but this I don`t understand and worst of all my girlfriend won`t kiss me tonight

wordemupg, Jul 01, 2010

SnatchyMcPants, Jan 16, 2013
Van Helsing's All Natural Mouthwash from Alley Kat Brewing Company
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.