Fantôme Chocolat - Brasserie Fantôme

Fantôme ChocolatFantôme Chocolat

Brasserie Fantôme visit their website

Saison / Farmhouse Ale |  8.00% ABV

Beer added by: yen157 on 01-16-2005

I bought this 2 weeks ago in Detroit (Cloverleaf) for just over $13, a very good price compared with $16 elsewhere in the area. Tonight I popped the cap and pulled the cork to officially bring in the 2007 holiday season with my wife.

The first observation is that the beer is lighter color than I expected, it's a dark golden color with just more than a hint of haze to it. I expected a little darker hue from the "chocolate" in the name. Not much of a head, and what's there dissipates quickly.

The aroma was funky and musty, possibly a trace of skunk. The flavor was pretty surprising, no chocolate or chili peppers that I can discern. Actually the after-taste reminds me a little of the chocolate smell from a scratch'n'sniff book my daughter had. So it's there I guess. Also, here was a noticeable acidic / citrusy thing going on. A lot here, but I think the regular Fantome is fantastic and a better deal (only $9-10 per bottle). (936 characters)

4.1/5  rDev +7%

Bottle purchased from Green's on Ponce in Atlanta.

Pours a murky brownish-copper color that becomes opaque as the bottom half the bottle is poured. The head is three-fingers of tan foam that eventually recedes into a thin layer on top leaving decent lacing.

Smells earthy and softly funky. Light green apple aromas abound with the funkiness that pervades many of Fantome's beers. Also present are mildly sweet malt aromas backing everything up.

Tastes good. Flavors that are both sweet and tart kick things off - grainy light malt flavors with a hint of mustiness along with good amounts of green apple flavors. The second half of the bottle yields small amounts of breadiness from the addition of yeast and a lot more cocoa flavor. The cocoa is fairly subdued and only hits near the end of the sip, before a crisp ending.

Mouthfeel is good. It's got a nice thickness with active carbonation that settles down after the beer has a second to sit.

Drinkability is very good. I finished my glass quickly and could easily have a few more trying to figure this beer out.

Overall this is probably somewhere in the middle as far as my top Fantome beers list goes however it's definitely one of the more avant-garde I've had. An interesting beer, I just wish the chile powder made more of an appearance. Still, worth a shot. (1,322 characters)

2.89/5  rDev -24.5%

750 ml bottl into my Rochefort glass. I really like to be constructive in my reviews, but I'll just start out by saying this beer is no good and needs to be avoided...Pours an ugly light watery looking honey gold, two fingers of head, ok retention and lacing...The aroma has cocoa powderon the front, lots of floral hops light. There is a chili pepeer finish that is really generic and comes acros really bad giving it a stale skunky aroma...The taste is really bad, it loses all the chocolate and is just a really weird musky, stale, chili. Sour in the worst ways, with heat in the middle.

A combination that should not be tried in a saison, stay away from this. (664 characters)

4.5/5  rDev +17.5%

Poured from a 75cl bottle into a tulip glass, Chocolat is a hazy burnt straw, lots of streamers, with a 2 finger white head that slowly subsides to a thick skim leaving lots of bubbly lace. A little rocky and I'd give it a 5.

The aroma is classic fantome saison barnyard funk. Sweet soft grains, some clove and apple cider vinegar, and just a whiff of milk coco. Yum!

The taste is very reminicent of the regular Saison D’Erezée series, but with more subdued yeast and a touch of milk coco, and a very clean finish leaving the faint heat of chili.

The mouthfeel is light and creamy with soft carbonation.

This is very good, easy drinking and refreshing. Not a 5 because I'm not sure that heat wouldn't build up to much, and it goes for $14/ bottle! Still, I'd been wanting to try this for a couple of years, and now that I have, I will certainly seeking it out again. (883 characters)

4.19/5  rDev +9.4%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Pours a deep and murky, dark-amber-ish color with a HUGE light-beige head that pillows up and leaves nice lacing behind. Not what I was expecting from a beer with "Chocolat" in the name, but I guess you never know what to expect from Fantome. And I love it. Still looks pretty good for a saison.

First whiff is pretty fruity with a light tartness to it; ripe, green apples, white grapes, light cherries. Each successive sniff puts more and more of that funky-ass Belgian yeast in my nose. Wet wood, musty cellar, corky. Maybe not the funkiest thing out there - but it's still pretty damn funky. I think the tart fruits keep it in check a little bit. Some very mild spice on the end of the aroma, though I wouldn't say chili powder like the bottle advertises. It doesn't smell "hot" or anything... just like some kind of weird spice. But not chili powder. No chocolate to be found in the nose, or at least not that I'm picking up.

The taste provides a very solid mixture of fruity and funky - balanced well for how strange Fantome stuff usually is. Pears, apples, grapes, all tart - not quite to the level of puckering, but borderline. Once the sour washes away, a delicate sweetness forms from these fruits. The fruitiness is met with funky yeast, cork, musky cellar, and wet barnyard notes. Funkalicious. Although it's a bit lighter on the palate than in the aroma - tart and sweet are the real kings, here. Some other seemingly random spices make their way in... still not tasting like chili powder, and still no sign of chocolate. The beer, however, is still pretty delicious. Medium bodied with heavy carbonation.

Chili powder and chocolate are apparently in this beer. I taste/smell neither. But the beer was still very good - classic Fantome funk with a nice cloud of tart and sweet fruits. This almost tasted more like a sour/wild ale with brett rather than a straight up saison. In any case, I liked this one much more than reviews on this site would indicate. To each their own - you can all feel free to send your Fantome my way! (2,042 characters)

3.7/5  rDev -3.4%

1pt. 9.4 fl. oz. corked and capped bottle served in my DT tulip. Cork read Brasserie Fantome Soy 086/477044. Poured a murky, burnt orange with a frothy, half inch off-white head embedded with tiny ringlets. Head was refreshed with a swirl of the glass and lacing formed in sheets during each glass tilt before coating the glass with specks and strands. Nose revealed yeast, a musty/earthy quality some citrus-like character. More citrus in the mouth, manifested as astringency/tartness and a lingering bitterness. Picked up grapefruit and earthiness primarily, followed by yeast. Not sure where the cocoa and chili pepper is hiding. Mouthfeel was light-bodied and extremely lively leaving a light tingle/burn lingering in the middle of the tongue (maybe that's the chili pepper). Decent farmhouse, but I've had better from this brewer. I was anticipating something falling between Fantome's standard saison and Theobroma, but didn't find it here. (946 characters)

3.68/5  rDev -3.9%

Served from bottle into a Fantome outlined ghost tulip. Poured a hazy yellow-orange with a one finger white head that remained throughout. Maintained nice lacing throughout the glass. The aroma was comprised of sweet malt, earth, spices, funk, banana, fruit, and bread. The flavor was of sweet malt, funk, earth, fruit, and spices. It had a light feel on the palate with high carbonation. Overall this was a decent brew. Based on the flavors here you could definitely tell this belonged in the Saison category. However, as mentioned before, the label says 'Chocolat'... But there was none to be found at least in my experience. This is okay though, but a little off-putting for someone who might be expecting it in their first taste of a Saison. Worth trying if you can, but I wouldn't go out of my way to do so. (812 characters)

4.18/5  rDev +9.1%

Pours a cloudy yellow/ orange-ish color with a fluffy white head. In the aroma, a musky sourness and a small chili like spice. In the taste, sour green apples and a chili spice, as it warms up a small presence of cocoa. A smooth bigger bodied mouthfeel and a dry cocoa, and small green apple sourness in the aftertaste. Not much chocolate, yet very complex and quite good. (372 characters)

3.81/5  rDev -0.5%

Opaquely dull milk chocolate brown with an ugly cast of grey-yellowishness to it. One uniquely, unappetizing looking beer. A huge bubbly head of crunchy brown foam grows up quickly during the pour as it nearly breaks out of the bottle with excitement, but nothing remains once diminished. Sticky pieces of brown lace speck the glass along with a dry oily film.

Aroma is all funked up with dirty sweat socks, grasses, flowers, sour grapes and yeast, fouled earthyness, turned caramel and marshmellow, and a tad of milk chocolate from time to time.

Taste is mostly soured and tangy with puckering lemonyness scratched with all sorts of funky yeasty sourness and bittering teathers whipped with grassy flowers, dirt, dung, hops, and one uniquely bittering chocolate thats more milky then dark and less candyish with just a smidgeon of caramel. Finish has a fun dispay of all these things dancing around in a spicy fashion of dryness thats more grassy/herbal then anything.

Feel is quite souring and actively so in that area of interest. So if sour is your thing this will suit ya just fine. Medium pucker, medium bittering bite, medium dryness, acidicness, hmmm, lets say medium, and a good amount of sour to keep it all together. Only the light chocolatey/caramel hints keep this from going completely over the top. Well, for me at least. Body, overall seems medium too. Definately a twist of Saison to a twist of Belgian Pale on a twist of more Saison. Its a tongue twister, I know, and so is the beer.

Not my fav from Fantome, and nothing like Black Ghost, which is my fav, but it has its own unique charm that grows on ya. (1,635 characters)

2.9/5  rDev -24.3%

Poured from a 750mL bottle into a Koningshoeven chalice.

A: This bottle erupted in foam, then the chalice I poured it into is full of foam, then the bottle foamed over again. The 'head' is three fingers large, and fades slowly. Huge, sticky lacing.

S: Skunky as all get-out. Hint of spice, hint of tang, faintly unpleasant. Lemon zest.

T: Interesting....Lemon zest was spot on, as this is a tart, acidic beer. I wonder how much, if any, is attributable to spoilage. Actual taste is pleasant though, with lemon, light pepper (jalapeno?), and very little chocolate, other than perhaps a lightly chalky bitterness.

M: Dry, sparse, lightly carbonated, and generally barebones.

O: Is it good? Kinda? I think my bottle is atypical, but this can't even approach the level of (772 characters)

4.15/5  rDev +8.4%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

The phantom was as much as blob as he was a gust of air. Whenever I saw him it was in the sense of putting the pieces together post facto, like how after sex or a trauma we narrativitze the few specks we’re sure of into a relatable story, replete with made up stuff like meaning and motive. He’d breeze by four, five times in an evening—always in my home, at night, and always right when my thoughts were turning bleak—and each time there’d be a very different sense of him that nonetheless felt distinctly like Him; he couldn’t have been just a memory or a windgust.

His face was all crust and pantomime. His hands were nothing but fingers and they only appeared when there was real trouble afoot. Thinking back now, trying to get a clear enough mental picture so as to describe him through type, all I remember is text. It’s like how when you read Ulysses or The Sound and the Fury for the first time and the lines of words are so very word-like and ropey. And then later, after a guide or teacher has explained what you were exposed to, your mental image is of actual pictures where the background are drawn ascii-style, out of typeface.

Or maybe it’s only me who reads like that, who can’t quite bridge the gap between immersion and mediation. Maybe I’m too much of romantic to dismiss the supernatural out of hand, but too much a product of my time to believe in ghosts full-bore, as see-through children who float above our beds at night and only give us kisses when we’re deserving.

I want to believe. But I can't.

http://mynie.com/?p=113 (1,571 characters)

Sampled @ Le Mondial 2005. 750ml bottle, big-ass double pour of maybe 12oz? Dark ruddy, muddy brown with bits of yeast, flecks and all sort of solid matter floating about. I guess I got the dregs or the bottle has been stored on it's side and shaken up a bit. Aromas are good, but no chocolate is found as far as I am concerned. This is a pretty straight forward saison with crisp pepper hops and a nice dinner roll malt base. Taste is more spicy and complex than the aromas make one believe, but this is still relatively "bland" for a Fantome brew. The chocolate is their more as a slight flavor hint and afterimage than anything else. I burped up one or two hershey burps after consuming this one. Freshness seems to be key with this one as well, even though many other Fantomes age well, I've heard quite a few complains about old, and even more bland bottles of this particular brew. Mouthfeel is medium bodied>thick with yeasty chunks and the like. Drinkability remains good, and this is interesting enough to keep the drinker happy and satisified. At around $10 a bottle much cheaper in the south-eastern PA market than the other two "newer" Fantome brews to have invaded our area lately (Strange Ghost and Black Ghost). Quite nice, but not really chocolat-y enough to warrant the current name tag. (1,307 characters)

3.33/5  rDev -13.1%

A: This poured a cloudy copper with moderate white head. Surprisingly light.
S: It smelled like strong lager yeast with some grassy hops. No chocolate detectable.
T: It tasted like very tart and dry herbal hops (grass and dandelions) with sour lager yeast. It had a super sour aftertaste too. Like a spiced Heineken saison. Definitely no chocolate.
M: It was light and very bubbly, almost like champagne.
D: This was a decent sour saison, but I really couldn't figure out why it's called Chocolat. Very bitter and sour and tart, with no sweetness. The yeast didn't seem right either, and added a sour element that made it difficult to drink. An interesting experience, but probably not worth the purchase price. (711 characters)

3.93/5  rDev +2.6%

Presentation: Ever since I got my Rabbit Corkscrew, I simply love opening fully corked brews, including any of Fantômes 750ml. Once I removed the large brass colored crown cap, the Rabbit made short work of removing the fresh looking plug from the top of the green glassed 750ml offerings. Milk chocolate brown background silhouettes the cheeky Ghost to the right of the label, whilst a monochrome picture of a cocoa plant sits to the left. 8% CAT.S. Simplistic Soy labeling which appears to have none of the US bollocks on that horrible back label they always add for export.

Appearance: Shocking deep orange body when backlit, turbid but not cloudy, some light rusty brown flashes reflect the light and refract the rays from my desk lamp. Gorgeous looking head, a vanilla colored Vicars collar forms quickly and lasts the duration. Excellent soft dissolved carbonation on the swirl forms a pugnacious deep frothy cap that looks almost perfect as it rises; only the merest imperfection or oversize collapsed bubble breaks the plateau. Looks great.

Nose: Restrained yeasty nose with hints of damp malts and soggy cloth sacks. Feint whiffs of spicy hops and nutmeg mix with old muddy Adidas Samba Trainers (that’s Sneakers for those in the US) and sweaty Jockstraps. Mellow character, but it does have depth and somehow still exhibits that lovely Fantôme quality.

Taste: Difficult to tag anything from the off here, nothing screams at you or leaps out of the glass, yet you know it is a Fantôme. Yeasty malts blend with a soft spicy, lightly acidic citric feel in the back end. Finishes with a played down malt base and a seemingly undetectable “but I know its there” wet farmyard and spicy funky ending.

Mouthfeel: A deep brew that is far from thin, but nor is it thick either. The yeasty tone of this one carries it through to a nice powdery surface whilst the spiced carbonation lends this a very soft fluffy feel with a cuddly and rich depth. It's a real Babe that I love having in my mouth. Curiously, there is little to no chocolate or cocoa in this, for me at least, but I think this is a bonus in a way.

Drinkability: It is as it is, as someone once famous said, yet this really is as it is, a strange let down yet at the same time a pick me up. A let down because it lacks the chocolate I expected, but a real pick me up because I hate chocolate - and so it turned out to be a nice surprise in a self deprecating sado-masochistic way. Enjoyable!

Overall: I love the chance to try any new offering from Dany, and the Chocolat was no exception, such that I paid a little over the odds for the bottle from a NYC Bar on Sunday whilst sharing a rushed last Cask beer with Sir Alex the Imbiber. Even so, somehow I readied and mentally prepared myself for a disappointment, as I’m no lover of chocolate or even sweet things. Thankfully though, I think I can safely say that the “Chocolat” is nowhere to be found here. So for me, this works well though, nicely done and worth trying. Not the funkiest or weirdest of the Prignon creations for sure, yet it works. Dare I say this is one of his subtlest creations!? (3,140 characters)

3.26/5  rDev -14.9%
look: 3.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Out of a 750ml corked and capped bottle. Pours a hazy golden straw color with a pure white soapy head that left some lacing on the glass. The aroma is buttery, not what I expect from the style, ever. There are some sour funk notes but I can't get over the buttery aroma. The taste has some of the buttery note but that is quickly washed away by more of the traditional fantome saison funk flavor; some lemon and a touch of vinegar. There seems to be a light sweet fruity aspect in the end. I didn't pick up much horse blanket or the chile or cocoa. The feel is light to moderate with soft to tingly carbonation, has an overall tart feel on the palate. Not a great start to this brew but it finishes better. Needs to have more of the saison flavor pop through. I didn't pick up any of the cocoa or chile flavors whatsoever. Perhaps a slight tingle of heat from the chile. Probably the most disappointing of the fantome brews that I have sampled. (944 characters)

1.65/5  rDev -56.9%
look: 2.75 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.5

Pours a hazy dark orange with massive off white head. Aroma is bandaids, a bit if spice, and lots of musty yeast. Flavor is acetone and bandaids. A bit of pepper heat. I assume this is not what it is supposed to taste like. It is official. I will never buy another Fantome. 2 for 2 with the disgusting bottles. Down the drain along with my $12...

Rerate on 11/2/14. Pours hazy orange with a big fluffy white head that dissipates quickly. Aroma of spice, yeast funk, some light fruits, and still a bit of bandaids like last time but not nearly as harsh. Flavor is still rubber bandaids and spice. Nope. Nope nope. (613 characters)

Reviewed on 5/11/08. Bottle. Pours a cloudy dark amber with a white head that persists. Aroma of sourness and sweet fruits (like a sour ale). Flavor initially of the same sweet/sour notes , slight funkiness, followed by a cocoa powder finish. Originally I thought the palate on the finish was rather weak, but when I picked out the cocoa powder, it was awesome! If you can pick it out, a sweet combination. Excelllent.
8/4/8/4/16 (4.0/5) (438 characters)

4.1/5  rDev +7%
look: 4 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4.25

Big thanks to MrKennedy for this one and pours a murky golden yellow hue with a massive three finger bubble laden dimply head and lacing everywhere,the smell is very unique I get chilli,chocolate and lemons with a background of Belgian yeast,the mouthfeel is medium bodied with above moderate carbonation and the tastes are toffee,light chocolate,a touch of farmhouse funk,lemons and the finish is a little tart with a sharp quick hit of chilli and overall theses guys are really the masters of saisons and I would definately buy this again such a unique collab of ingredients that all have their place and work cheers. (619 characters)

4.43/5  rDev +15.7%

The second of three Fantome reviews:

We've got a gusher! I don't know what it is about this beer, but both times I've had it, the bottle exploded like an f*ckin' volcano.

From this ranging sea of foam sprung a rich pumpkin color, loaded with heavy sediment, sticky lace and an endless amount of bubbles. It was quite the presentation.

Aroma was deep (almost malty) and spicy, backed by a cool burn provided by chipotle peppers. The bubbles are so active that I couldn't help but get some in my nose while I sniffed.

Flavorwise, it initially seems to mirror that of the Printemps (which I tried right beforehand), but they become quite different after multiple sips. This one does boast the pulp sourness, but also brings the sting of hot peppers on the backend, followed by a subtle milkiness that may be evidence of bitter chocolate. Tangerine and melon are also present and it's definitely delightful to enjoy such sweet flavors alongside an intense spice. Another showstopper!

Although this is definitely tangy, the mouth boasts a maltiness which balances out the sour and the fiery. It's also quite a rush to feel that kick of heat tickle the back of the tongue.

This is a true original, from the way it handles the chocolate (more an essence than a focus) to the South of the Border spicing to the Berliner Weiss-esque refreshingness. This brewery is definitely one of the most innovative on Planet Earth and this beer is another one of their masterpieces. (1,467 characters)

3.85/5  rDev +0.5%

Quite the intriguing saison, nicely toned with an almost too gentle subtlety.

Presentation: 750 ml corked and capped green bottle. Front label with a 4 tone illustration of the ghost looking to a cocoa bean, a bit naive, and not particularly remarkable... Fair design leaning on its weak side. Side paragraph notes main intent, unpredictability, ingredients and brewery ethos. Back label offers a history and context of the brewery. Lacks a clear freshness or bottling date. Shows Alc. by Vol. (8%) Served in a tulip glass.

A - Hazy medium amber body, with a creamy head with average to moderate retention, little surface memory, and some lacing.

S - Nice nose, if a bit shy, contained... Light yeasty sense, with a faint musty touch over the thinnest of cocoa insinuations.

T - Light chocolate note swimming late in the undercurrent of a Belgium yeasty and earthy sense, light spicy touches, and a faint grassy feel.

M - Medium body, with initially generous carbonation, which subsided s a bit, and a smooth finish.

D - Very easy drinking, almost too easy given that one was maybe expecting a more diverse and assertive profile, but the range is there quietly under a very balanced and approachable sense, which makes for an undeniably nice drinking experience.

Notes: One of the few Fantomes I've had the pleasure of trying. And while not extraordinary, it sure is stimulating and makes me want to keep on looking out for their offerings and see what they are up to. (1,476 characters)

3.81/5  rDev -0.5%

750-mL bottle, corked. Aged ~3 years (2 years beyond the BBE date on the bottle).

This beer poured a hazy, peachy, amber color with lots and lots of bubbles, forming creamy, off-white foam that clung to the glass and persisted. The smell was slightly sour and woody with hints of grapes, apples, and cocoa. The taste was woody and earthy with very light fruitiness (green grapes, apples, and apricots). There was a light tart bitterness in the finish. Not much chocolate in the flavors. The mouthfeel was very dry with strong carbonation and medium-light body. There was a dry, astringent finish with a slight bitterness. This was good overall. Not sure it improved with age. (676 characters)

4.18/5  rDev +9.1%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

Poured from a 750 mL bottle into a snifter. No dating on bottle, I would guess this is relatively fresh (within a year or two) - I purchased it a couple months ago.

Appearance: Pours a dark orange, red-tinted apple cider color and leaves behind some white head which dissipates to nothing, leaving just a rim of white around the edge of the glass.

Smell: Mild green apple, a hint of spice/pepper, citrus rinds, a touch of wheat/barnyard funk.

Taste: Some smoke upfront, followed by some grassy flavors, lemon rinds, a hint of cocoa. Finishes with chili peppers, but the flavors are very mild and not spicy at all. Pretty well balanced and light.

Mouth-feel: Well carbonated with a light to medium, spritzy feel to it. There is definitely a feeling of hot pepper/spice in the body, but it doesn't go anywhere. Interesting.

Overall: This was my first offering from Fantôme and I enjoyed it. I found it light and balanced, with only enjoyable flavors. It didn't blow me away, but I definitely got something from the chili peppers added; nothing from the cocoa, unfortunately. I am interested to how this compares to Fantôme's other brews. (1,142 characters)

3.42/5  rDev -10.7%

Thanks to FooFaa for sharing this 750ml bottle on 10/18/09.

A - Poured a cloudy yet quite effervescent orangey/cider-esque body with a thin, bubbly off-white head.

S - A hint of pepper, mild sourness and barnyard notes reminiscent of wet hay comprise the initial aroma. However, Mr. Chocolate appears to be incognito. So I guess the Fantome moniker that preceeds the name of this brew is quite fitting, eh?

T - The name of this beer is certainly quite deceiving. There is nothing about this brew that even remotely resembles chocolate. Some musty, earthy notes appear in the middle and last through to the backend. Finishes with a hint of peppery spice and mild heat.

M - Light bodied with bubbly carbonation and a hint of sourness on the palate. Finishes with a slight peppery sting on the tip of the tongue.

D - Overall, I found this to be a fairly average saison with a rather peculiar name. The spicy and sour notes are much more prominent than any other flavors that come out in this brew, which makes me wonder why Fantome didn't name this beer Sweet & Sour rather than Chocolat.

Brewslut's Quote of the Day:
"Smells like liquid skunk." (1,149 characters)

4.32/5  rDev +12.8%

Poured from 22oz bottle purchased and poured at Avenue pub, NOLA. Pours a golden hay with great thick lasting foamy head into unibroue tulip. Funky sour saison aromas; a little lemony citrus but its bright. Taste is of very pungent funk, sour, crisp citrusy sasion, but followed by a very subtle chocolate flavor. Really really nice. It actually works well, although it seems gross on paper. Nice dry finish as a saison should be. Again, a great unique saison from the master. (476 characters)

3.85/5  rDev +0.5%
look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

Appearance: Hazy orange-yellow no head.

Aroma: Funk that legit reminds me of my grandparent's goat barn. Goat blanket is what i'll call it. Cocoa and maybe a hint of pepper also come out.

Flavor: Oh God. It actually tastes like spicy goat funk. (248 characters)

Fantôme Chocolat from Brasserie Fantôme