Fantôme Saison D'Erezée - Printemps - Brasserie Fantôme

Fantôme Saison D'Erezée - PrintempsFantôme Saison D'Erezée - Printemps

Brasserie Fantôme visit their website

Saison / Farmhouse Ale |  8.00% ABV

Availability: Spring

(Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 10-04-2002)
Sort by:  Usefulness | Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Fantôme Saison D'Erezée - Printemps Alström Bros
4.13/5  rDev +2.5%

Dusky medium amber with heavy spring showers of fine yeast. The forecast calls for clearing with heavier showers later in the bottle. The tremendously sticky, meringue-like, pearl colored head required a quick reaction on my part to stay within its glassy confines. Huge fat globs of lace are plastered to the glass and further confirm my impressions of appearance greatness.

The nose is wonderfully spicy, gently funky and earthily fruity. I'm not at all well-versed in the saison style, so I'm unable to name the specific components responsible for the bewitching melange of rustic smells emanating from this beer. Coriander and white pepper-sprinkled pears is about as close as I can come. In addition, there's a gentle underlying funk that caresses the nose rather than assaults it.

Printemps is interesting and is distinctly different from anything that I've had previously. The primary flavor is heavily spiced pear with a trace of bitter citrus zest. Like the nose, the herbs and spices resemble coriander, ginger, cardamom and white pepper. The beer seems slightly sweet at first, but it dries out rapidly and finishes with an impressive, snappy, tart, dessicating quality. If any candi sugar has been used, it's been used sparingly (although my stomach tells me that the sugar load is on the high side).

Yeast and spices are clearly the stars of this show. All elements work together for the benefit of the whole, but don't engage my fancy on the palate quite as much as do in the nose. Alcohol is barely noticed; an impressive achievement at 8%. I had to remind myself to look for it or it would have escaped my attention altogether.

As alluded to above, the mouthfeel is interestingly dichotomous. It starts out slippery, slick and somewhat full... then lightens considerably on the tail end. The usual frenetic Belgian carbonation is nowhere to be found (and isn't missed), though the beer is still plenty active in the mouth. In the end, the mouthfeel displays a winter-into-spring quality that is as fresh and alive as the season for which it was named.

Fantome Printemps is a lovely, offbeat beer that I found increasingly enjoyable with each successive sip. It has flavor to spare, but is never intrusive or overbearing on the palate. I'm well into the second half of the 750 and I'm still having a great time trying to sort through and identify the various flavors as they wash across my palate. Spring may have sprung, but this is a beer that I could enjoy in any season of the year.

BuckeyeNation, Jul 06, 2005
4.15/5  rDev +3%

Poured from the bottle into a standard pint glass.

Appearance: Pours a clear golden color with a half finger of white head. The head fades to a small layer on top of the pour.

Smell: Light and rather fruity. I'm getting a mild sweetness and a ton of banana.

Taste: As in the smell, there is a ton of banana. Some other fruity notes in the background. Maybe a mild herbal note as well. Very light and refreshing.

Mouthfeel: Medium body with tingly, fluffy carbonation and a dry finish.

Overall: Not as good as the regular, but still quite nice. Very light and easy to drink.

oline73, Sep 03, 2012
4.15/5  rDev +3%

Corked and caged 750 - hearty thud of a pop and into the Ommegang chalice we go...

Pours a copper-bourbon, well-carbonated body topped with a 1/2-1 finger head that goes quickly, leaving the yeasty residue.

Very, very woody, oaky scent. Borderline, actually even more prominent cedar notes, with a fair amount of raisins as well as a clean yeast electricity. Complex and impressive. There's something else in there, though...not piney hops (maybe a little)...more like...

...juniper berries! Takes a sip or two to figure this one out...

The taste is quite austere...Almost a slate, sawdusty feel backing a piney, juniper berry essence. Sweet raisins are well in the background with a slight sour citrus backbone and finish. Cedar notes still linger. Juniper is quite prominent.

Mouthfeel is quite tight from the cedar and juniper notes, drying out the palate quickly. Cooling sensation accompanies the "mental" evaporation. Tight, woody, piney cedar finish is quite complex and interesting. Pleasant spinters if there ever was such a thing. Slight cool alcohol burn with a mild carbonation tinge. Clean, austere sourness. Juniper still works well here.

Great deal of complexity to this precludes extreme drinkability but it's quite an enjoyable offering to savor. Warmth helps this quite a bit. One of the more interesting saisons I've come across to say the least.

IBUnit63, Oct 22, 2008
4.15/5  rDev +3%

Pours a hazed golden color with a volcanous white head that stays around for a while leaving intricate lace in the tuliped Fantôme glass. A bit of chunks in suspension. Spicy, yeasty, lemon zesty, and peppery aromas with coriander or a similar spice noticable in the aroma. Taste's most interesting. Initially a mixture of citrusy sweetness and dryness furthered with a slight tartness in the middle and finishing a bit dry and inviting. Highly active carbonation leaves the tongue tickled and the taste buds satisfied. I've always loved all of the Fantôme offerings, this saison is particularly refreshing and enjoyable.

crookedhalo, Apr 07, 2004
4.15/5  rDev +3%

Pours a hazed golden color with a slight tangerine orange tint to it. Has about two fingers of off-white head which is on the fizzy side and fizzles down relatively quickly, keeping a wispy, thin lace that is fullest around the edges. Leaves some droplets of stick on the sides.

Smell has a very light, floral bouquet, along with a good amount of zesty, tangy lemon. Along with the lemon there is a lot of other fruit going on as well - apples, pears, sweeter citrus like orange or grapefruit. Not to be forgotten is the Fantome funk and some soft spicing. The nose has a very cooling, menthol sort of quality to it as well.

Taste begins with a big dose of slightly tart and funky fruit flavor. Lots of lemon zest in particular, but also some green apple and not quite ripe pears. The funk factor and sourness are here but somewhat modest - has a slightly puckering sourness to it but it actually doesn't end up feeling as sour as I expected upon first sip. It's just a very pleasant tartness. Spices come to the fore in the finish, where there is some coriander and black pepper. Has an earthy, almost dirty sort of flavor as well, so I'm not sure what other spices I might be missing. It has virtually no residual sweetness but does have a bit of bready grain flavor that mixes with the spices in the finish.

Mouthfeel is extremely crisp, light and smooth. It's on the lighter side of a medium body, with somewhat spritzy carbonation, but not overly so. It's lively enough to make it very crisp. It's dry, but not super dry, even though there is virtually no residual sweetness.

Although this is not my favorite Fantome beer or my favorite saison, I found it extremely light and refreshing. A great saison for a warm summer day, and I suppose that's why it's a seasonal! Very nice.

number1bum, Jun 09, 2009

Bottle.

Pours a hazy yellowish color with a white fluffy head. With little yeast particles floating all around.
Wonderful aroma...that barnyard funk that fantome is known for, grass, apple fresh cut herbs...maybe some thyme, and marjoram.
Great flavor in this one. Lots of Apple, mustiness, funk, fresh cut grass, wheat, banana and clove. Nice mouthfeel very smooth, nice champangne like carbonation. Another great Saison from the master brewers at Fantome.

gregc, May 01, 2009
4.15/5  rDev +3%

Storm season has officially begun around here, and once the wetness stops, let's pray these April showers that come our way better bring some pretty damn gorgeous flowers that bloom in May! Anyway, to honor the start of the season, let's have some spring saison, eh?
Hazy, pale orange appearance, transparent at glass's foot, with a good, 1/2" fluffy head
Nose is yeasty and citric, musty, sour, heavy on the lemon.
Spritzy play on the palate at first, brightly tangy,with an everlasting tickle on the tongue, brisk and refreshing. Lightish body, beautiful texture, solid mouthfeel, goes down ever-so easily, like any saison should.
8%? They fooled me!
An excellent way to toast the demise, at last, of winter!
Now, to say goodbye to all this rain!

feloniousmonk, Apr 20, 2004
4.16/5  rDev +3.2%

HRKules, Oct 02, 2014
4.16/5  rDev +3.2%

Pours a cloudy but radiant ochre with one finger thick eggshell colored head. Settles slowly with sparse rings left on the glass. Smell: cardamom, orange peel, snappy grain, bready and light caramel in the back. Taste: fleeting caramel candy, nectarine, clove, orange peel, then a grainy sweet and note of blue cheese section, before finishing with a blast of coriander and a minty pop. Medium bodied, creamy but relaxed carbonation. A lot going on but pretty harmonious.

babaracas, Apr 23, 2014
4.18/5  rDev +3.7%

Fantome Printemps 1 PT 9/\.4 FL OZ bottle purchased at Downtown Wine and Spirits in Somerville, MA's historic Davis Square.

Man, this head has character. That's my first thought as I look down into my Trois PIstoles chalice. Every head is unique, but this one steals the show for having it's own personality. I have never delayed taking my first sip of a brew while admiring the head as long as I did for this beer. The smell is near overwhelming for an amatuer such as myself. So many earthy aromas hit you at once they took me by surprise.

Tastes lemony and reminds me of Bear Spot Farm in Acton, Massachusetts where I supported a Deaf Developmentally Delayed man with his employment duties. The hay, fresh air, even the horses all jump back into my mind after taking a few sips of this offering from Fantome. This beer re-aligns your bearings with nature and the world around you even while one reviews it from the comfort of his home office in front of his modern day computer.

More than a mere beer, this was an emotional journey, one that I'll hopefully experience again. One that has inspired me to go out and find others by Fantome.

fdrich29, Jun 02, 2005
4.18/5  rDev +3.7%

Well after a string of mildly disappointing Fantome releases (Noel, Dalmatienne, Black Ghost), I've enjoyed a couple in a row now that remind me why I keep shelling out 15 bucks a bottle for these brews...

Pours a hazy straw gold with a bit of rich copper hue at the center. A dense, creamy couple fingers of head ride aloft, giving in very slowly and reluctantly with superb organic lacing.

Aroma is a treat, a punchy lemon twang over a light spice and bready, pale-malt sweetness. A bit of a background funk.

On the palate peach fruitness and fresh cut grass are added to the mix. Well balanced and extremely soft and creamy on the tongue, it does have a very firm, slightly ragged bitterness to the finish. Earthy funk pervades, almost a hint of dandelion. Moderate body towards the light side of things... This is truly a great refreshing, flavorful, exciting saison for springtime.

errantnight, Mar 30, 2009
4.18/5  rDev +3.7%

Pours a clear yellow pils color, great big chunky white head at first , but it goes down and there isn't much lacing to speak of

Smell is pretty interesting , grass, flowers, tons of belgian yeasts, dust, some slight lambic smells actually not sure if that is Brett or not, I think the flower may be elderflower as it smells similar to the cantillon mamouche, some lemons also, it smells awesome

Taste is a slight letdown from the smell, I was expecting some bold flavors but it is quite subtle. The first thing I get is lemon and grains ( like light beer grains ). a bit of bitterness from the lemon but its not what I would call a bitter beer. again some bread from the yeasts, maybe some pepper or other spice, again with the flowers, really would like to do a side by side with this and the mamouche. As it warms and breathes the lemon becomes bolder and the taste grows on me a bit with the flowers opening up too. When I first tried it , I got almost a generic light beer vibe.

Mouthfeel is creamy, pretty highly carbonated,

Overall this is really good saison, I feel like the taste could be amplified a bit or made more extreme, but it is so drinkable , no way would I have guessed 8%, not sure what BA will give this but I think it is an A-/B+

lanbewardin, Nov 24, 2011
4.18/5  rDev +3.7%

Hazy gold in color with a constant stream of carbonation leading to an attractive, modestly sized white head. Quite a nice-looking beer.

Invigorating aroma. Lemon zest and a grassy, floral hop boquet. Hints of lime.

The flavor is not as biting as the aroma led me to expect, but it is still fairly acidic. The malt is restrained and the flavor is dominated by a refreshing fruity character. More lime here, leading into a finish marked by coriander spice, but not too much. Hops are floral and leafy, and the aftertaste has a nice minty character.

Quite clean and easy-drinking over all, especially by Fantome standards. A refreshing and tasty beer.

mzwolinski, Feb 28, 2005
4.18/5  rDev +3.7%

This was a bottle I stored for a year which may have affected my review.
The appearance was cloudy and golden after gentle back and forth stir to arouse the sediment.
The smell was strongly citrus.
The taste reassured me of the citrus overtones with a almost sweet taste. Mild yeast. Pleasant.
The mouthfeel was great. I was worried about its carbonation due to shelflife. I was pleasantly surprised. This had a overall mouthfeel that would welcome you back and that you would want to repeat.
Overall the drinkability is good, not excellent. This is the last of a buy of belgians that I have been rating since last year. A new shipment is on its way.

brouwer, Sep 12, 2010

750 ml bottle w/o dating

Giddy with excitement I pop the cap and pull the cork and receive a hearty "BOOP!"

Pours a deep peach color with four fingers of pock-marked tan foam. The receeding collar leaves an intricate pattern of lace on my Duvel tulip.

Nose is hugely phenolic; musty, dusty, with a background of Grandma's spice drawer. Long slow deep breaths leave the senses reeling with delight.

Entry lacks the expected fireworks and imparts a fuzzy mouthfeel. Midtaste shows saffron, mixed citrus, and an interesting malt/B-yeast combo. The finish is intensely peppery and proclaims tartness without being sour and finishes bone dry.

A very different take on the Saison style from one of the best.

IceAce, Jun 30, 2006
4.18/5  rDev +3.7%

Poured a hazy light orange / gold color. A white head that remained for a while as I let my glass warm up a bit. There is a slight citrus note in the nose along with the familiar belgian yeast aroma. This Saison tastes a bit tangy and sour similar to a lambic (most notably De Ranke Kriek). It's a lemony refreshing mouthfeel, and it makes this very very drinkable. In fact this would be my lawnmower beer if it was a bit cheaper, but then I would mow very crooked lines. This doesn't taste like it is 8% abv in my opinion. I'll be having a lot more of the Fantome Saison Printemps in the warmer months.

HogHill, Jan 20, 2005
4.18/5  rDev +3.7%

Clear gold with delicate lace and stain, its a pretty sight in my Corsendonk glass.

Smells of tart Granny Smith apples with soft and sweet yeast edges. Opens to notes of white pepper and lime zest though it continues to exude a pure and clear sent of Granny Smith essence.

Taste is both complex yet smoothly integrated. Flavors are sweet pale malt, some sour funk, and white pepper flowing into a finish of creaminess, green hops akin to tasty salad greens, and an occasional alcohol fusel. At just above cellar temperature it fuses into a flavor eerily similar to a decent Chardonnay - tart apples, pepper, and creaminess. Not the most gangbusters Saison I've met, in fact quite moderate and subdued, but more drinkable in its smooth character.

With a moderate mouthfeel of pleasantly slick fullness often pricked by a sizzle of carbonation, I found this to be an insatiable quaffer. It says Spring to me and will happily put it on my list of favorite Saisons. My first Fantome and it was goood drinkin'.

nomad, Apr 13, 2004
4.19/5  rDev +4%
look: 4 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Consumed 9/13/13

Split with Goblinmunkey7

Appearance: Pours somewhere between medium amber and deep orange with some bright gold and yellow highlights - pours with a bright white, medium sized, creamy head - keeps a solid, dense head

Smell: Yup, this smells like a Fantôme - damp, wet cellar funk - a bit brighter than the average Fantôme though, with some interesting citrus - fleshy orange and some lemon - floral aromas, some light Belgian spice - some soft, pale grains

Taste: Interesting to start, gets nice once warmed up - funky, with some earthy, wet basement and some hay - some clove and banana - tangerine and lemon flesh, nice citrus profile - some lime as well - some leafy and spicy notes - some pale malts - nice amount of sweetness that works well with he fruitiness

Mouthfeel: Medium body, nicely carbonated, very smooth, finishes a little earthy but mostly dry

Overall: Truly, the price of temps

In past reviews I have noted that I enjoy Fantôme beers more than "average." And this is no exception. The musty, funky notes work well with the yeasty esters. I approve.

angrybabboon, Sep 14, 2013
4.2/5  rDev +4.2%

Slightly translucent pale yellow appearance with lots of interior bubbles. Head is pale and fluffy, rises to almost 3/4 of an inch. Laces in delicate patches all over the glass. Good aroma, definite and distinct yeastiness with elements of fresh-cut grass, lemon, and teaberry. Light mouthfeel and active carbonation. Palate cleansing flavors, dry with apple and citric tartness but with a decent malt lying underneath. Flavor mixes well with the aroma for a well-rounded package. A little fuzzy and fizzy but one of those beers that stimulates the mouth and works the salivary glands. Very nice drinkability.

ADR, Jun 19, 2006
4.2/5  rDev +4.2%

I was very happy when my local goods store started carrying Fantome products (albeit only 2). So it's needless to say I picked this up immediately. My experience with Saisons isn't broad by any means so I didn't really know what to anticipate. The brew poured an orangish/golden color with a large frothy white head. Smell had a fruity tartness to it with notes of spice and a slight must. First sip, hmm... I get a lot of really dry spiciness. Notes of cinnamon, hay, and something floral. I was actually expecting something a little more tart after the sniffing the beer for awhile. As it warms, a lot of the dry spiciness seems to clean up and balance out. It ends up being pretty refreshing and it's hard to keep yourself from taking long swigs from the glass. Excellent drinkability despite the high ABV. This was definately an excellent pickup for me.

soper2000, Sep 11, 2004
4.2/5  rDev +4.2%

The first pour was clear, amber-gold in hue with a coppery highlight; the liquid is sunshine in a glass. The second pour was hazy; the color was more muted but still lovely. On both pours, the head was white in color and massive in size. There was way over three fingers of foam on a normal pour. Half of my oversized snifter was foam. Nevertheless, I like what I see. Head retention was very good; it slowly faded to a thick cap. Said cap hung around the entire consumption. I love that! The subsequent lacing was very prevalent and neatly organized. From top to bottom I have no qualms with the visuals this beer is displaying.

This is yet another awesome nose from Fantome. Every time I smell a Saison I am reminded that this “style” is so wide it is silly to try to compare. Bright herbal, grainy notes with kisses of honey, peppery, “farmhouse character,” spicy hops, earthy undertones, dried citrus zest, musty, very fruity. The fruit isn’t crisp; it smells like a fruit cellar, you know that all-encompassing fruit residue with wood and dirt. It reminds me of my childhood, my great-grandma’s underground fruit cellar. Just for that this beer will have a soft spot in my heart. At the back are some acidic Brett notes, what an invigorating way to end the nose. The potency is moderate, the articulation is clear… I love everything this beer is saying. It is very complex but not daunting.

The palate is wonderfully delicate. While the nose was vibrant, the palate is soft but the complexity is easily noticeable. Like many Saisons the maltiness is light but a trace of caramel and bread underlie an array of flavors ranging from alcohol heat, honey, gummy candy, grapes, wood, earth, flowers, peppery, plus a herbal spray and a faint spiciness. I am pleasantly surprised at the sweetness at the back. Hop bitterness is reserved. Undercurrents of acidity and farmhouse funk, while restrained, are found in the middle and it last to the finish. What a relaxing beer. I’ve had very jazzy Saisons; this one is very mellow, kind of “Bluesy.” I could really kickback with this beer and enjoy a bottle without much thought but it would keep my attention. Impressive.

Medium in body, the carbonation is soft but natural; the mouthfeel is as relaxing as the palate. It is a near perfect fit. I just wish there was a tickle more bulk. Still, the mouthfeel is soothing and motherly. I’ve never said that in a review before but this beer deserves it.

So damn drinkable. This was a lovely quaff from start to finish. I liked the mellowness yet there is great complexity and a tremendous amount of sheer taste. At warmer temperatures a sweet honey vibe emerges and plays so perfectly with the spiciness and acidity. I must say this is a very special beer. Soft and juicy… sounds like a porno description. I purchased my bottle in Iowa City, IA. I hope I can get more next spring, what a treat. One of the best Saisons I’ve tried. It is so worth a try, IMO.

bditty187, Dec 28, 2005
4.2/5  rDev +4.2%

A Fantome that I haven't had? Sweet. You truly never know what you are going to get.

Cloudy darker golden color with a minimal head.

Huge earthy spiciness in the nose. This immediately reminds me of the nose of Pissenlit (the dandelion beer), despite it being years since I've had that beer. Grassy, earthy, flowery, wow. I swear, this smells exactly like dandelions. Loving it. Touches of sweetness in the nose as well.

The taste itself is a very mellow, balanced, smooth beer. Low carbonation - tastes like a fair bit of wheat was used to soften the body. Slightly watery mid-palate. Could probably use a touch more carbonation. Still, nice.

This beer is great, if only for the nose. The taste and body are good, but it is the nose that keeps drawing me back.

Recommended. Oh, Fantome, how unique you are.

rallison, Apr 21, 2009
4.2/5  rDev +4.2%

I picked this up at Broudy's in Jacksonville, Florida. Every single Fantome I have had has been nothing short of amazing. These beers should be sought out.

Poured part of a 750ml into a tulip glass.

Appearance - Solid four finger head that took forever to dissipate - and it never fully dissipated, it just left a huge crown on top of the beer. It is a hazy orange copper color, with a little bit of sediment suspended throughout the haze. It left a ton of lacing the further along I progress through the brew. I don't think a beer could look much better.

Smell - All of the Fantome beers I have had smell similar to each other. There is a wild yeast scent that permeates throughout - very sour. It smells very fruity, like apricot or dried fruits. There is an earthy and musty scent as well. There is an evolution of scents in this one.

Flavor - The flavor is all over the place. There is a sweet fruity front taste, very apricot-like and lemony, with a slight sour flavor, intermingled with dried fruit. There is a dusty, earthy flavor mixed in as well, blended with some type of spice . The end is very bitter, the hops really shine through - bitter and floral. The sour note reminds me of a wild ale (not nearly as dramatic, though) or something like a biere de garde - some type of wild fermentation is at play here.

Mouthfeel - It is on the lighter end of medium bodied. It is very effervescent, which fits the style nicely, IMO. The finish is very dry, very crisp. It is funny how a beer can be both creamy and effervescent at the same time, but this beer does it. Each sip is a pleasure.

Drinkability - The drinkability is great. It a highly pleasurable drink, goes down easy and is incredibly smooth. This is something I will probably search out year to year, as I will with most Fantome offerings.

Fantome is awesome, I only wish they sold this in Texas. Search this one out, and hoard it - share it with the worthy.

MiguelMandingo, Dec 23, 2007
4.2/5  rDev +4.2%

750 ml bottle, poured into a tulip glass.

A- Pours a hazy golden color, big white head that recedes quickly, leaves good lacing.

S- Very fruity but also herbal, getting lots of fruit, orange peel, some spice.

T- Very herbal and bitter, spicy herbal hops blend with fruitiness and lots of musty yeast.

M- Medium-bodied, medium to low carbonation, long bitter and drying finish.

O- A very nice saison, I probably prefer the regular Saison to Printemps, but this is still very enjoyable.

WillCarrera, Jun 14, 2012

750mL bottle - 2010 vintage - served into a tulip glass

Pours a super cloudy (though no yeast sediment is visible) lemon-yellow that really glows when held to light. A decent cap of head forms at 1.5 fingers in size. Lacing occurs in tight little swoops.

One expects originality and unique experiences from Fantome beers. The 2010 version of Printemps has a nose unlike any beer I've had before. TONS of lemon and lime or, to be more precise, lemonade and limeade blast the nose. I say lemonade because you can make out the smell of straight-up sugar. Dany Prignon is not afraid to use adjuncts like spices, sugars and fruit juices in his esoteric, artisinal farmhouse ales. But there is a funk character behind the lemon/lime-ade sweetness. You get the smell of dank, sweaty feet and, like, mildew. Some ballsweat and pungent flowers and Neosporin too. This is FUCKED up. In a good way!

This year's Printemps is more subtle on the palate than in the nose. The aroma sugests that the lemonade flavor would be really strong but it isn't at all. There is a watered-down limeade flavor that is reinforced with a whole bouquet of flowers - petals, stalks, pollen and all. Plenty of medicinal, plasticky phenolic flavors. Apart from a splash of hay there isn't much of a wild yeast component to the taste of this beer. Crackery malt ala a Pilsner comes to the fore on the finish before yielding to grapefruit peel. This is a very good Spring or Summer saison, it just isn't complex enough to be great.

The mouthfeel is pretty interesting in that it feels to the tongue to be very smooth and low in carbonation but your cheeks feel some carbonation sharpness. Either way, it works and adds a bit of character to the beer. The delicate, floral flavors make for a damn drinkable saison (provided that you, like me, can enjoy the bitterness of medicinal-tasting phenols).

Fantome beers are always a welcome journey. You never know what to expect from batch-to-batch, especially with the seasonal Saison D'Ereze'e lineup. The 2010 Printemps isn't amazing, but it is worth buying right now for a lovely Summer's night spent on your back porch, listening to music, chatting with friends.

Reaper16, Jun 28, 2010