Turk's Head Island Draught - Turks Head Brewery

No picture uploaded.

pDev: n/a
Turks Head Brewery visit their website
Turks & Caicos Islands

American Adjunct Lager |  ABV ?

(Beer added by: BCMan on 01-19-2004)
Reviews by searsclone:
3.8/5  rDev n/a

appearance: a little darker than I thought a light beer would be.

smell: a little fruity, a little nonexistent.

taste: a little nutty, somewhat bland.

mouthfeel: very light, a little sharp

drinkability: exceptional.

I had this beer at a Sandals resort in Turks & Caicos. My other choices were Red Stripe, macro brews, or hard liquor / mixed drinks. I enjoyed this beer. I brought a six pack of this home from my trip, and it is less exciting to drink in my living room than it was to drink on the beach or in the pool. Overall, I think it was the best beer that I had at the resort. I did have the Amber version of this beer in the airport before we left, but I do not have enough of a memory to review it now. I do remember that I liked it much better, very similar taste except richer and fuller.

2.5/5  rDev n/a

2.93/5  rDev n/a

One thing I enjoy about traveling is that I get to try beer that probably isn't available in Pennsylvania. I was pleasantly surprised when I was on vacation in Turks and Caicos to find that they have beer brewed on the island. This might be the only place you'll find it since the island is so small that not a lot make it out to the states. This beer is very much what I hoped for. It poured yellow with little head. Because it's so hot there, I was glad to have a beer that was easy to drink and cooled me off. It was nearly like having a cold glass of water for $6.00 except after 10 or so while sitting in the sun...you feel a little ...off. The beer was very week in flavor and reminded me a lot of Corona. All it need was for someone to jamb a lime in the bottle. The beer wasn't that good but I guarantee that if you're lucky enough to visit this paradise island, you'll drink a ton of this beer and like it. do youself a favor and stay at the Ocean Club East.

Turk's Head Island Draught from Turks Head Brewery
- out of 100 based on 3 ratings.