Pale Ale - Sankt Gallen Brewery

Sankt Gallen Brewery visit their website

American Pale Ale (APA) |  5.60% ABV

Beer added by: Naerhu on 10-21-2003

3.3/5  rDev -17.7%

Huge carbonation (for a cask ale) in a hazy golden orange body, with a low pure white head.

Citrusy juciy big bouquet. This has cascade written all over it.

Mild flavor, thin body, mild bitterness. I cannot believe I choose to drink this beer out of all the other option I had.

12oz bottle poured into my hotel's little glass tumbler.

Pours clear amber with a small but crisply white head, lots of active carbonation. Smell is mild, but citrus rindy.

Taste is soft, round, mild, but good. Some floral sweetness and a little bit of grapefruit rind. The grapefruit character is surprisingly strong.

Mouthfeel is smooth and creamy. Overall, this is a pretty solid pale ale.

4.73/5  rDev +18%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

Purchased a bottle from the Seibu department store in Ikebukuro, Tokyo. Poured into a Vivo! Dining Bar half pint glass. 5.5% ABV, 36 IBU, OG: 1.058, with Nugget, Perle, and Cascade hops. Best by 2014.08.15 clearly marked on label. Absolutely one of the best pale ales I've ever had! Sooo much flavor, amazing smell, cool looking bottle (designed by I. Tamura, I.F. and N.I. as stated on the bottle), and all around a great experience! Sankt Gallen never lets me down! I need to go get more of this!

Pale Ale from Sankt Gallen Brewery
- out of 100 based on 3 ratings.