Red Brick Strong Brown Ale - Red Brick Brewing Company

No picture uploaded.

Red Brick Brewing Company visit their website
Georgia, United States

American Brown Ale |  8.30% ABV

(Beer added by: ChainGangGuy on 01-31-2012)
View: Beers (28) |  Events
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Raters
jaredtp

Tennessee

All I can remember about this beer is that it was ok, I enjoyed it but it was not my favorite beer out their. I was only able to have it on draft, I would have liked to try it in a bottle as well as the draft that I tried. This beer was worth trying, If they ever bring it back, I more than likely will try it again considering how long it has been since I have had this beer.

06-04-2014 02:27:04 | More by jaredtp
OldTime

Georgia

02-01-2013 22:22:24 | More by OldTime
ChainGangGuy

Georgia

3.65/5  rDev +2.8%

Available at the 8th annual Atlanta Cask Ale Tasting this past Saturday. According to the issued handout, this is the base beer for the upcoming, presumably barrel-aged Red Brick 17th anniversary release.

Appearance: Passed to me a hazed, medium brown body. It’s kind of muddled, but let’s just stick with hazed for now. Nil head.

Smell: Treacle-soaked stiff barley grains with some caramel, bready notes, incredibly faintly nutty, and hints of near-dehydrated fruits and alcohol.

Taste: Firmly sweet maltiness, with lowly nutty caramel and a noted breadiness registering. Fruity accents of cherry, golden raisin, though none of it unduly pronounced. Earthy, faintly resinous hops with some underlying bitterness. Drying, malty finish.

Mouthfeel: Medium-bodied. Lightly carbonated.

Overall: It’s fine, really, I guess I’ll have to come check this out to see where it went post-barrel aging. As it is now, it sorta reminds me of a Lagunitas release, bringing to mind Hairy Eyeball or We’re Only In It For The Money. But only sorta!

Serving type: cask

01-31-2012 16:40:18 | More by ChainGangGuy
Red Brick Strong Brown Ale from Red Brick Brewing Company
- out of 100 based on 3 ratings.