Veniis Pilsner - Turk Tuborg Brewing and Malting

Turk Tuborg Brewing and Malting visit their website

German Pilsener |  3.50% ABV

Beer added by: woodychandler on 12-17-2011

3.95/5  rDev n/a

Another (and the last) of the CANs that my uncle brought back for me from his trip to Turkey and picked them up for his dear #3 (of 2) nephew.

The Crack & Glug was flawless, resulting in two-plus fingers of bone-white head with moderate retention. Color was the deep-gold of King Midas and Croesus' dreams. Nose had a grassiness that seems to make it a true pilsner. Truth in advertising! Mouthfeel was medium, but it was sweeter on the tongue than I was hoping. I am going to identify it as a German Pilsner, especially given the very malty finish. Damn, but this was quite good! I realize that it is partially my jaded AAL palate talking, but this was a really good foreign beer and quite unexpected. I CANnot tell you to seek it out, nor CAN I put it on my wish list for Hula in the Coola Day (01 Feb, annually), but it would qualify for either, were they reasonable. Thanks, Unk!

Veniis Pilsner from Turk Tuborg Brewing and Malting
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.