Brewer's Specialty IPA - Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company (Downtown)

Brewer's Specialty IPA
No picture.

Awaiting 10 Reviews

pDev: n/a
Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company (Downtown) visit their website
Wisconsin, United States

Beer added by: woodychandler on 08-28-2004

4.5/5  rDev n/a

The brewery was offering this particular iteration of IPA on both handpump and N2 pour while I was visiting, but I preferred the latter and that is the serving type that I am reviewing.
It arrived with an incredible cascade that my server cleverly referred to as "The Cinema". It ended up having a huge head, which was not unexpected. The color was medium to deep gold. Most importantly, there was a strong, hoppy, citrus scent on the nose, giving some indication as to what was coming. My notes read as follow: "Holy fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice, Batman!" I was completely unprepared for the utterly intense hoppiness of this beer. The N2 gave it a nice creaminess in the mouth and I really couldn't wait for my next sip. Just fabulous. (741 characters)

Brewer's Specialty IPA from Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company (Downtown)
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.