Share This Page
Advocate, Male, from Pennsylvania
ALien Church is ON at Tired Hands! Get yourself some before I drink it all! Dec 3, 2014
- mythaeus was last seen:
- Dec 25, 2014 at 2:59 PM
I'm in Philly and currently tracking down the Top 250 beers so those get priority. Because of limited fund, I'm currently mostly restricted to my "Wants", but I'm somewhat opened for some repeats such as Side Project, HF, and Lawson's. GI Proprietor's and Side Project are my permanent Wants.
I'm also starting to collect glassware. Preferences to tulips, tasters, and snifters. My biggest want right now is any Bourbon County snifter before 2014 and an Assassin Teku v1.
My favorite local brewery is Tired Hands and love to share their beers. They put new beers out ALL THE TIME and their D/IPAs are especially outstanding. If you're interested in anything that's currently on tap at TH (usually a day or 2 behind), get in touch with me.
Besides TH, beers I usually have access to are Russian River sours, and those available here (representative of both availability and approximate Philly prices): http://www.beermenus.com/places/8736-northern-liberties-beer
I'm in a permanent search for long-term fair-minded trading partners around the country who value a solid relationship instead of "winning" in trades. I'm a prolific trader with an extensive network of long-term partners around the country that can help you get most of the beers you want in the long run. If you're new to trading, I'll be happy to help you out and guide you through the process even if you don't trade with me.
If you're planning on coming to Philly for a visit, don't hesitate to send me a message. I'll be happy to help you with any questions you may have with the beer scene, bars, restaurants, touristy stuff here. More likely than not I'll be able to come out and grab a few drinks with you. I'm also interested in IP trading.
I value good communication first and foremost. I will respond to EVERY message received regardless of reason for contacting me. In that same light, if I contacted you for something you initiated, especially with offering exactly what you're ISO and you don't have the courtesy of responding, I will not trade with you or interact with you in the future.
> My packing method and shipping recommendation
> My thoughts on how to keep trading cost down
> Thoughts on lost packages (I prefer option #2)
Extras are not expected, but appreciated. I usually do 2 small extras or 1 "big" extra in a trade and ask my trading partner to keep it to 1 or 2. My main concern is to send/receive the primary trade items safely. I use http://seekabrew.com/distro/index.html to see what isn't distributed to the partner's state and/or send beer I enjoy myself and/or that is rated high (close to 90 on BA or higher) and/or something very unique. I would also have absolutely no problem agreeing up front on "no extras".
Shipping/Signature Required Warning:
PLEASE! If you live in an area where packages can be stolen, PLEASE make sure to ask me to request "signature required" delivery. It's your responsibility to ensure that you are home to receive the package. FedEx will leave packages outside. If they are stolen after marked "delivered", it's beyond my scope of responsibility. For my part, I don't need the box to require signature.
Lastly, for my sanity, I'm keeping track of bad/questionable traders reported outside of the trading system here just so I know.
* I think i got duped, feedback please. - EdwardFortyHands / aka Leazk, JohnDunbar, SkiingPhreak **
- potential bad trader: wvdfh120fan
- BAD TRADER ALERT: INTELBEERLORD
- BAD TRADER ALERT: KYLELENK
- Trader Alert: tvl89
- Bad Trader Alert: Seanhand_atl
- Bad Trader Alert: lukasz
- Bad Trader Alert: lokieman
- Bad Traders Alert: ghost_pepper78 and janky
- Bad Trader Alert: beerisgoodfood
- If you call someone out, have proof to back it up. Also be nice to the mods - benz08.
- I think I have a bad trader on the other end. @mivkeyv35
- Don't trade with this guy: Bobbypilatti
- Seeking opinions on rating a trade: @trbcrx123 bad trader?
- Beware of possible bad trader: rm2290
- Bad trader: brewer7777777
- Anyone know this trader - please help - Gerbs2
- Anyone know this BA? Help please. @andrewroersma
- Trade with Caution - Nachos4Two
- Anybody know @BeerBuddy2122?
- Bad Trader: TacosNBeers
- Trade Gone Bad - logjammin
- Report bad trader for botched IP trade? IPAFan521
- Bad Trader List: nasty31 ?
- potential bad trader...advice from the community - Ace_of_Suds
- Bitzy, where art thou?
- Beware: Trader michael78747
- Bad Trader/Scam: BSBSME
- Questionable/Bad BIF/Trading Practices: The_Craft_Deviant_Rob
- Bad Trader: smitty5245 Please Help
- babakshirdel BAD trader WARNING and help
- i am not a bad trader jayeblue24
- Probable Bad Trader Nickqb7
- Was... How To Get a Prop? Now... Questionable Trade Practices? steve423423
- Bad Trader - DaGrizz
- MIA (bad?) trader - patFC320
- Probable Bad Trader - JohnDunbar
- How to handle a possible bad trader? ChrisMetcalfe
- Missing trader: thezoobrew
- BigKev23 Poor Etiquette (backed out of trade, thread deleted)
- worth posting "bad trader" thread? NHbeerfishing
- worth posting "bad trader" thread? American_Hawk
- Should I post a "Bad Trader" thread? chopz
- Anyone know sleepwalker? Help me get in touch with him
- Anyone know sleepwalker? beerpirates
- Bad Trader Alert: Founder26
- Looking for Rons35
- Bad Trader HopsMatt (2 reported, both deleted, will not trade)
- Bad Trader: Thatoneguymoe
- Missing Trader: mufc704
- Missing Trader: Tertullian007
- *BAD TRADER ALERT* iamdariusstone
- Bad Trader Alert - GopherPharmer
- Bad Trader: jcdgoad
- Bad trader...rboinski
- Bad Trader Alert: mikeyv35
- Bad Trader: HeadyHops81
Beer Karma | Points: 680(what's this?)
- 534 | Reviews: 0
Brewers: 159 | Beer Styles: 60
US States: 30 | Countries: 13
Wants: 65 | Gots: 0
Added: 0 | Pics Uploaded: 0
- 4 | Reviews: 3
Brewers: 1 | Bars/Eateries: 2 | Stores: 2
US States: 1 | Countries: 1
Added: 0 | Pics Uploaded: 0
- Posts: 1,318 | Likes Received: 4,938
- Upcoming | Added: 0