Share This Page
Champion, Male, from Pennsylvania
You know the share will be epic when Fou and De Garde are "palate cleansers". Stoked! Dec 27, 2014
- mythaeus was last seen:
- Viewing forum list, Jan 30, 2015 at 8:11 PM
I'm in Philly and currently tracking down the Top 250 beers so those get priority. Because of limited fund, I'm currently mostly restricted to my "Wants", but I'm somewhat opened for some repeats such as Side Project, HF, and Lawson's.
I'm also starting to collect glassware. Preferences to tulips, tasters, and snifters. My biggest want right now is an original Assassin Teku.
My favorite local brewery is Tired Hands and love to share their beers. They put new beers out ALL THE TIME and their D/IPAs are especially outstanding. If you're interested in anything that's currently on tap at TH (usually a day or 2 behind), get in touch with me.
Besides TH, beers I usually have access to are Russian River sours, and those available here: http://www.beermenus.com/places/8736-northern-liberties-beer
I'm in a permanent search for long-term fair-minded trading partners around the country who value a solid relationship instead of "winning" in trades. I'm a prolific trader with an extensive network of long-term partners around the country that can help you get most of the beers you want in the long run. If you're new to trading, I'll be happy to help you out and guide you through the process even if you don't trade with me.
If you're planning on coming to Philly for a visit, send me a message! I'll be happy to help you with any questions you may have with the beer scene, bars, restaurants, touristy stuff here. More likely than not I'll be able to come out and grab a few drinks with you. I'm also interested in IP trading.
I value good communication first and foremost. I will respond to EVERY message received regardless of reason for contacting me. In that same light, if I contacted you for something you initiated, especially with offering exactly what you're ISO and you don't have the courtesy of responding, I will not trade with you or interact with you in the future.
> My packing method and shipping recommendation
> My thoughts on how to keep trading cost down
> Thoughts on lost packages (I prefer option #2)
Extras are not expected, but appreciated. I usually do 2 small extras or 1 "big" extra in a trade and ask my trading partner to keep it to 1 or 2. My main concern is to send/receive the primary trade items safely. I use http://seekabrew.com/distro/index.html to see what isn't distributed to the partner's state and/or send beer I enjoy myself and/or that is rated high (close to 90 on BA or higher) and/or something very unique. I would also have absolutely no problem agreeing up front on "no extras".
Shipping/Signature Required Warning:
PLEASE! If you live in an area where packages can be stolen, PLEASE make sure to ask me to request "signature required" delivery. It's your responsibility to ensure that you are home to receive the package. FedEx will leave packages outside. If they are stolen after marked "delivered", it's beyond my scope of responsibility. For my part, I don't need the box to require signature.
Bad Traders Others Reported on BA:
* Assassin / TG rewax: EdwardFortyHands / aka Leazk, JohnDunbar, SkiingPhreak **
- Is Stogies trading rewaxed KBBS bottles?
- Bad trader: ktenneydenver
- Bad trader: BDavidson14
- Bad/Neutral? justlovebeer
- Bad Trader: BarofGold
- bad trader: wvdfh120fan
- BAD TRADER ALERT: INTELBEERLORD
- BAD TRADER ALERT: KYLELENK
- Trader Alert: tvl89
- Bad Trader Alert: Seanhand_atl
- Bad Trader Alert: lukasz
- Bad Trader Alert: lokieman
- Bad Traders Alert: ghost_pepper78 and janky
- Bad Trader Alert: beerisgoodfood
- Bad Trader: benz08.
- Bad Trader Alert: @mivkeyv35
- Bad Trader: Bobbypilatti
- Bad Trader Alert: : trbcrx123
- bad trader: rm2290
- Bad trader: brewer7777777
- please help - Gerbs2
- Help please. @andrewroersma (resolved)
- Trade with Caution - Nachos4Two
- Anybody know @BeerBuddy2122?
- Bad Trader: TacosNBeers
- Trade Gone Bad - logjammin
- Botched IP trade? IPAFan521
- Bad Trader List: nasty31 ?
- Bad Trader Alert: Ace_of_Suds
- Bitzy, where art thou?
- Beware: Trader michael78747
- Bad Trader/Scam: BSBSME
- Questionable: The_Craft_Deviant_Rob
- Bad Trader: smitty5245 Please Help
- babakshirdel BAD trader
- i am not a bad trader jayeblue24
- Bad Trader Nickqb7
- Bad Trader Alert: steve423423
- Bad Trader - DaGrizz
- MIA (bad?) trader - patFC320
- Bad Trader - JohnDunbar
- bad trader? ChrisMetcalfe
- Missing trader: thezoobrew
- BigKev23 Poor Etiquette (backed out of trade, thread deleted)
- "bad trader"? NHbeerfishing
- "bad trader"? American_Hawk
- "Bad Trader"? chopz
- Anyone know sleepwalker?
- Anyone know sleepwalker? beerpirates
- Bad Trader Alert: Founder26
- Looking for Rons35
- Bad Trader HopsMatt (2 reported, both deleted)
- Bad Trader: Thatoneguymoe
- Missing Trader: mufc704
- Missing Trader: Tertullian007
- *BAD TRADER ALERT* iamdariusstone
- Bad Trader Alert - GopherPharmer
- Bad Trader: jcdgoad
- Bad trader...rboinski
- Bad Trader Alert: mikeyv35
- Bad Trader: HeadyHops81
Beer Karma | Points: 760(what's this?)
- 563 | Reviews: 3
Brewers: 158 | Beer Styles: 60
US States: 30 | Countries: 13
Wants: 61 | Gots: 0
Added: 0 | Pics Uploaded: 0
- 4 | Reviews: 3
Brewers: 1 | Bars/Eateries: 2 | Stores: 2
US States: 1 | Countries: 1
Added: 0 | Pics Uploaded: 0
- Posts: 1,393 | Likes Received: 5,094
- Upcoming | Added: 0