Share This Page
Poobah, Male, from Maryland
Lookout Austin... I am coming for ya! Nov 26, 2014 at 12:49 PM
- smakawhat was last seen:
- Viewing thread Bars: kid friendly or adults only?, Nov 27, 2014 at 4:12 AM
AboutCanadian born US citizen, living DC area for 13+ years. I am a well rounded Washingtonian, I look out for good beer/drink! You can see more drink reviews on my YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/imbibehour
Elite Yelper 4 years running
Untappd user: ImbibeHour
- Life is too short to drink crap.
- Life is good, when we all drink well! if you'll excuse me I need to spend more time imbibing.
As an avid consumer and drinker when I walk into a store I can be either your best customer or your worst nightmare (actually I am a really nice guy).
Favorite beer styles (in no particular order of preference):
- Kölsch (mostly American made ones since I can't get many true German producers)
- Bière de Champagne (Brut)
- American IPA
- Flanders Red and Oud Bruin
LESS TALK MORE DRINK!
Drink now, because you can't drink when you're dead.
Styles I don't seem to care for: American Blonde Ales, certain Dubbels, NO Pumpkin beers! Milk Stouts, Malt Liquor, Oyster Stouts, Industrial "Adjunct" Lagers.
Fame - 218/250
Germany - 64/100
Top 250 - 104/250
Tripel - 62/100
District of Columbia (US) - 30/32
The old saying has never run true more than ever...
"You can lead a horse to water..."
If you don't know the rest...
Beer Karma | Points: 1,170(what's this?)
- 2,687 | Reviews: 2,616
Brewers: 618 | Beer Styles: 104
US States: 45 | Countries: 33
Wants: 270 | Gots: 5
Added: 58 | Pics Uploaded: 43
- 117 | Reviews: 117
Brewers: 23 | Bars/Eateries: 37 | Stores: 60
US States: 18 | Countries: 4
Added: 5 | Pics Uploaded: 1
- Posts: 3,341 | Likes Received: 13,070
- Upcoming | Added: 2