1. Trying to obtain a specific beer? Looking for a proxy or trustee? Tired of trading on other platforms? We've got you covered. Join our Beer Trading community to unlock this forum and new features! — Todd, Founder of BeerAdvocate

MLB 13 run BIF

Discussion in 'Beer It Forward' started by Damian74, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JamesShoemaker

JamesShoemaker Initiate (0) Sep 21, 2012 Michigan

Isn't it enough that LA is running away with the division? Can't concede the 8s for us lowly Tigers? PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE?!??!?!!??!

hansenm72 and Damian74 like this.
  2. JamesShoemaker

By the way guys, whiskey barrel aged Oberon with mango and habaneros is happening. Label is being approved, I guess.

hansenm72, bigaltemple and Damian74 like this.
  3. tommyguz

tommyguz Initiate (0) May 14, 2008 Pennsylvania
    Trader

Hopeulogy that raggedy old box found its way. That was definitely going to be one of its last trips if it even survived this one

Damian74 likes this.
  4. hansenm72

hansenm72 Initiate (0) Jan 23, 2014 Texas

I didn't think it was possible to get a ninja box with all the alerts from UPS and FedEx but low and behold it happened... I shall snap a pic for the crowd a little bit later.

tommyguz likes this.
  5. tommyguz

Trader

Hopefully my phone spells stuff right and doesn't make up words like hopeulogy

landrewg likes this.
  6. afi4lifer

afi4lifer Zealot (744) Jan 20, 2011 Massachusetts
    Trader

Speaking of which - great beer landed from @landrewg - complete with growler of Huma Lupa Licious!
    [​IMG]
    And @Dicers
    [​IMG]

Thanks a ton and cheers!!

Damian74, valrxman and jshusc like this.
  7. hansenm72

hansenm72 Initiate (0) Jan 23, 2014 Texas

Here's a shot of the PA love courtesy of @tommyguz. Thank you very much, sir. The wife is starting to see why this hobby is actually pretty cool. It's hard to explain to her why some of my packages come and go but she thought this one was pretty damn cool.
    [​IMG]

Damian74, Dave_Treat, jshusc and 3 others like this.
  8. tommyguz

Trader

It was funny when I grabbed that two bottle shipper out of the 5 or 6 I have it had your guys names on it.

Love Child is my wife favorite while I wanted to share the Liopard oir Which won gold at gabf.

Cheers!

hansenm72 and Dave_Treat like this.
  9. JamesShoemaker

10. Damian74

Damian74 Initiate (0) Dec 7, 2012 South Carolina

@OPJohn answer your emails please.

tommyguz likes this.
  11. AngusOg

AngusOg Pooh-Bah (1,896) Apr 23, 2010 North Carolina
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

[​IMG]

Huge thanks to @JamesShoemaker for this awesome box of assorted Mich brews sent my way for the lowly Mets turning a triple play. Thanks man, greatly appreciated!

landrewg, Damian74 and afi4lifer like this.
  12. JamesShoemaker

Glad everything made it safely! The Dissenter is about two months out from being bottled, so you should drink that puppy right away, and the Shipwreck Porter has a couple of years on it already. Enjoy my friend!

13. jshusc

jshusc Pooh-Bah (1,630) Aug 16, 2013 South Carolina
    Pooh-Bah Trader

Great box o yummy from @JamesShoemaker. Looking forward to these michigan goodies!

[​IMG]

Damian74 likes this.
  14. tommyguz

Trader

I really enjoyed the Dissenter!

15. SePaMc

SePaMc Initiate (0) Feb 26, 2013 California

That having to beat San Diego 3-2. Hhhnnng. I knew we'd have a 3-2 game with em. But it's the wrong way. Idk if we're the first, but damn.

16. JamesShoemaker

I enjoyed drinking it while complaining about Founders, that's for sure!

tommyguz, landrewg and jshusc like this.
  17. jshusc

jshusc Pooh-Bah (1,630) Aug 16, 2013 South Carolina
    Pooh-Bah Trader

I was able to share mine with a buddy this weekend in Nashville. We both really enjoyed it and thought it compared well with the delicious IPLs that Jacks Abby puts out.

tommyguz and JamesShoemaker like this.
  18. JamesShoemaker

Nice, I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was really a good beer, more substantial than most IPLs I've tried. Not quite as good as Kiwi Rising, but damn close.

19. tommyguz

Trader

I was surprised at how many were on the shelves out here. I still think there is a bunch. They even had it at our Giant Eagle in town which has a pretty shitty beer selection.

20. JamesShoemaker

Good to know, since I owe you a box for your Bengals. By the way, I think I'll be able to fill it almost completely with Wants. Be prepared.

tommyguz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.