1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

2012 Night of the Funk list?

Discussion in 'BeerAdvocate Fests' started by time4lunch, Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey all, oh my anticipation is building for night of the funk this year I was wondering about last year's lineup.I've been searching and can't seem to find it can anybody provide a link to last years actual beer line up for native the funk? I'm just trying to get an idea of what I have in store for me and the rest of us. thanks in advance. Cheers
  2. Todd

Todd Founder (1,430) Colorado Aug 23, 1996 Staff Member

MetalMountainMastiff likes this.
  3. Mmmmm HMMMM.
  4. So is this 2012 or 2013??? PDF title says 2012
  5. Close enough...

Kosmic Mother Funk?? I guess, that's not coming to the store near you...
    iguenard likes this.
  6. Todd

So does the title of the thread, because the OP was looking for last year's list (2012).
  7. So youre making last minute additions to last year's list? I'm confused :)

Seriously thats cool tho, cant wait to see this year's list.
  8. They said this years list is not going to be out until about a month before so I asked for last years list to get an idea
    VictorWisc likes this.
  9. I interpreted the "last minute changes" as some substitutions, drops or additions that happen at the venue and are not reflected on the list. Once the list is out, it makes little sense to update it unless someone wants to be really anal about the history of these events. But if a brewery springs a surprise by bringing their top-rated beer that's not in the flyer, who are we to judge?
    time4lunch likes this.
  10. I know, I know, t'was in jest.

Hope Veritas comes back, never got a chance to try that legendary beer.
    VictorWisc likes this.
  11. I am dying to see this list. So many things I am hoping for. I am certain E. won't repeat.... but I'd lose my mind if it did.
  12. Todd

We're working on entering the beers in the system this week. Our goal is to have the initial list (bulk) up by next week or sooner.
    iguenard likes this.
  13. Fantastic! Thanks for the updates, we all appreciate it. Cheers
  14. ubufan2112

ubufan2112 Savant (485) Connecticut Sep 19, 2003

I hovered around that table most of the night. It was/is truly legendary.
    iguenard likes this.
  15. fiedler84

fiedler84 Savant (300) Pennsylvania Dec 23, 2011

A partial list of 2013 beers is up. Not sure if it's complete, but it says check back for updates to it..so I'll assume some additional items will be added.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.