1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

2012 North Coast Old Stock in Washington?

Discussion in 'US - Northwest' started by draheim, Mar 1, 2012.

1. draheim

draheim Poobah (1,015) Washington Sep 18, 2010

I posted this same question in the old NW forum about a month ago before it went down in flames, but I'm re-posting because I'm really surprised this hasn't shown up yet. I saw 2012 bottles in PDX about a month ago, so assumed it would start showing up soon north of the state line too... but still nothing, as far as I know.

I'm just wanting about a 4-pack to add to my growing vertical. Any chance North Coast is not sending Washington any of this beer this year? Any kind of precedent for that?
  2. I haven't seen it either. I still need to pick up a few more bottles of 2011.
  3. draheim

Arg. False alarm. I thought there was an update.

For the 2011, if convenient see Chuck's. Misunderstanding what I was looking for, he pulled out a full case of it from the back last week when I asked him about the 2012.
  4. Smurf2055

Smurf2055 Savant (485) Washington Nov 12, 2011

Hey, check Chuck's again. We have it on shelves now (both '11 and '12), and at least two cases in the back. Think we got it in this week. I would assume this means it starts showing up everywhere within the week.
  5. I love that beer, but I haven't seen 2012 yet either.
  6. M2HSSR

M2HSSR Aspirant (30) Washington Sep 21, 2011

I have Old Stock 2009 in stock at my store as we speak!
  7. Just saw 2012 at Whole Foods in Redmond.
  8. draheim

Yep, stopped in the other night and grabbed a 4-pack. As soon as Chuck saw me walk in, he started following me over to the cooler where it was as he remembered I'd been looking for it. Awesome service over there!
    Smurf2055 likes this.