1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

2014 ACBF Dates?

Discussion in 'BeerAdvocate Fests' started by jfarrlley, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maybe a bit early to start talking about & asking questions, but already getting psyched up!

Previous thread indicated that it will be happening this year on May 30 / 31st and that it was locked in. Hoping this is the case as I already locked in four rooms on Priceline in downtown Boston for that weekend.

And a word of caution to those who are price sensitive to hotels...Last year, I booked hotels at this time and got a great place in Cambridge through Hotwire at $95 / night. Same place this year is going for >$200 and cheapest decent places I could find (we like to stay downtown) was $150 / night on Hotwire. In the end, I landed a place @ $120 / night close to Boston Commons using the aforementioned Priceline.

Bottom Line: Prices appear to be up this year...Book your hotels early or be prepared to pay through the nose or get locked out entirely.
  2. Todd

Todd Founder (1,410) Colorado Aug 23, 1996 Staff Member

3. Whew! I figured I was safe, but you never know until the tickets go on sale...Looking forward to it...Have 11 guys are set to go again...Rooms are booked and already have the money for 11 tickets! Giddyup!
  4. Damn, same weekend as Tough Mudder again! Not that I am doing Mudder, god no! But my Fest drinking partners last few years want to do Mudder because their kids do it now and my driver in and out of the fest (my wife) was thinking of going to Mudder too. Red Line it is!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.