1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

21st Amendment in SoCal?

Discussion in 'US - Pacific' started by 01Ryan10, Dec 31, 2012.

1. 01Ryan10

01Ryan10 Savant (270) California Sep 10, 2011

WTF is up with this? No SoCal Distro?

I'm posting this as I'm drinking a Back In Black that my buddy brought me from NorCal, and cannot understand why this is not shipped down here. Maybe it is and i never see it. Anyone?

2. danwho

danwho Savant (405) California Feb 18, 2010

I looked for it a few months back and couldn't find it either. My daughter brought me some from Santa Cruz.

3. tyrsis

tyrsis Savant (390) California Mar 13, 2009

I'm pretty sure they used to distribute it a couple years ago.

4. Yup, they sent what seemed like one large shipment of Watermelon Wheat and their IPA to So Cal when they first opened up. Hasn't been back here since.
    I too would like to try some of their more recent offerings.

5. vacax

vacax Advocate (620) California Jun 3, 2008

What's crazy it is available in Alaska and a bunch of states on the east coast... but not Southern California.

6. The oyster stout is pretty good.

afrokaze likes this.
  7. Srsly

Srsly Aficionado (215) California Mar 21, 2010

i haven't been a fan of the stuff i've tried (the ipa, the watermelon, and the black ipa), but would love the opportunity to try more/maybe some of the special stuff. i've seen kegs pop up at a couple places in la from time to time, but no cans. don't they brew the beer that ends up in cans somewhere in the midwest anyway?

8. There were some cans available at K&L Wine in Hollywood a while back. There were also some kegs for events last year.

9. Psyko

Psyko Aficionado (150) California Jan 6, 2011

Taco Asylum in Costa Mesa sells some 21st....

dcgunman likes this.