1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

3f framboos and armand4

Discussion in 'Benelux' started by lanbewardin, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Has anyone been down to 3f in Beersel recently?
    I'm going on some cellar runs this weekend and I'm curious what they will have.
    Did they bottle that new framboos they had up in copenhagen a few months ago and is it still for sale?
    Also any chance of still having some armand4 bottles left over?
  2. THE framboos never had been sold in Belgium only in copenhagen. Last week they had some armand4 bottles left, THE lente is sold-out!!
  3. Dennoman

Dennoman Savant (485) Belgium Aug 20, 2011

Geers still has all 4 Armand bottles, but only a few Lente left.

And yes, Framboos was never released here. It was only sold at the Sour & Bitter pre-CBC festival dinner in Copenhagen.
  4. Buy the Armand and Tomme blend. Don't worry about getting Framboos... The A&T blend is amazing and the Framboos is not anything to special besides the rarity factor IMHO.
    Knifestyles likes this.
  5. The A&T bottles is also very hard to get, nothting at the shop from armand and geers/hopduvel!!
  6. Dennoman

Dennoman Savant (485) Belgium Aug 20, 2011

Ah, I see they've sold out at Hopduvel now. They sold them for 1 bottle a person.
  7. Jeffo

Jeffo Advocate (630) Netherlands Sep 7, 2008

I think Framboos is phenomenal. I actually crave it every now and then. But don't bother really looking for it though.

Armand4 should be available in some places, namely Geers, as Dennoman mentioned above. You can still get some seasons at 3f as well.

Have fun!