1. Extreme Beer Fest tickets go on sale Sat, Sep 27 @ Noon EDT.
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

3rd Roseville Bottle Share

Discussion in 'US - Pacific' started by theconductor, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Hope you enjoyed the Featherleggy Bulrusher... we'll stop by soon to say hello.

2. It is great! We've had a few requests to put it back on already:)

3. Back to the original point of this thread. It looks like January 20th will be the day.

Comments? (on the bottle share)

4. huadog

huadog Savant (350) California May 13, 2009

It was a playful joke with my friend on the internet - you know that I truly have a lot of respect for AVBC despite my comment - and that is not how I really feel. I am glad to see some sours and others creations starting to be made by the brewery. The comment was in poor taste I own up to that. I apologize Steve. I have 48 checkins to Summer Solstice along with many other beers, collected all of the bottle caps, and have been to the beer fest the last 7 years and have brought many many friends to the festival. Again, I apologize.

5. huadog

That date works for me... and I feel like an ass :(

6. SHODriver

SHODriver Savant (455) Louisiana Aug 13, 2010

not sure what all I'll be bringing. I went to Wisconsin yesterday and left with half a case each of New Glarus Belgian Red, Raspberry Tart and Serendipity. I might also bring a bottle of the first release of Odell Bourbon Barrel Stout.

theconductor and RobertV916 like this.
  7. abecall98

abecall98 Advocate (540) California Aug 11, 2007

Can't wait for this. I have a trade setup soon, I'll bring some stuff from that.

8. Damn, I was supposed to start a new thread and let this one die! Well, we should be able to keep it on track from here. Sunday, January 20th. The bar will be closed to the public. We will just be open for the bottle share. We've had way too many bottles in the past (if that's possible). I think we should have a two bottle limit per person this time and see how that works out. If you don't have two, no worries, one is plenty!

9. What time do these usually start? I have Monday the 21st off work, so maybe I can convince my wife to come down to Roseville with me.

10. abecall98

abecall98 Advocate (540) California Aug 11, 2007

I can help take care of that problem.

11. huadog

let's see what theconductor has to say, but I'd like to see it earlier than later - maybe 2-3PMish since some do have to work Monday.

Does that mean that you will not be taking in money? No tap beers, no food, etc? Just wondering on how to plan for food :)

12. 2 pm sounds fine

I will be happy to sell beer to anyone:) Probably not going to bother with food. Maybe we can all pitch in and order pizza like the first time.