1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

8th Wonder Brewery

Discussion in 'US - Southwest' started by Azzy, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Azzy

Azzy Savant (300) Texas Jul 16, 2012

I haven't had a beer from them yet but I expect them to be in the Houston Market within the next 2 months. Their head brewer is a great guy, and so is his other 2 partner's Ryan and Alex.

I took a class with Aaron Corsi( Head Brewer) and he is a smart guy that I expect big things from. He is currently working towards his PHD at Texas A&M. I have visited their brewery a few times and was even fortunate in helping running their pilot system for their test brew for the public and the media. I know that 8th Wonder Brewery will have some solid products coming out within the next few months and hope you guys can partake in what they are producing as well as being part of the growing Houston Craft Beer market segment.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/8th-Wonder-Brewery/190085201043010
  2. champ103

champ103 Champion (870) Texas Sep 3, 2007

Good info, I have not heard anything about them in a while. I can't wait to try some of their stuff. Looks like City Acre will be open around the same time as well.
  3. Azzy

Azzy Savant (300) Texas Jul 16, 2012

Forgot to add... three of the partners are part of the Eatsie Boys, which are doing big things in the food scene in Houston. They currently have a famous food truck and have even been working on opening their own restaurant in the past few months so by the time they plan to open the brewery they will be ready to be producing great products. Aaron Corsi and the Eatsie Boys are no armatures..