1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

99 bottles help!

Discussion in 'US - Northwest' started by sergeantstogie, Jan 25, 2013.

1. My wife is headed out to Federal Way today and has agreed to stop by 99 Bottles to pick something up for me. It's for a recipe I am sending to her. And I figured, why not have her pick up some stuff for me to have when I get home. I'm in Afghanistan and could be home in a month, or it could be June. Not sure. Anything even slightly limited that will hold up for a while I should ask her to get for me?
    Thank you for your help!
  2. leedorham

leedorham Champion (835) Washington Apr 27, 2006

They got logsdons there.
  3. I am near Puyallup. When you get back you bmail me. I will send you a few rare type things. Don't forget. THANKS FOR SERVING!!!!!
  4. leedorham

leedorham Champion (835) Washington Apr 27, 2006

He's actually just there mining tanzanite ;)
  5. Is this available?
    Bourbon Abominable
  6. I have one for you.
    sergeantstogie likes this.
  7. Hey guys! Just to put this out there. I am now officially a civilian as of November and chose to come over here again and make some of that good contractor pay I was so envious of the last couple times. So not fishing for anything free but I really am humbled by the offer! Full disclosure last time I was deployed as active duty a BA from Portland really did hook me up with some goodies and I fully intend to do the same for someone as soon as I am back stateside!
    hoparoundnw2337 likes this.
  8. Will you be changing your name to civilianstogie? retiredstogie?
  9. No. Still a reservist. And will always be proud of being a Non-Commissioned Officer.
  10. Cool. Retired Sarge here as well.
  11. KiMiRaiK

KiMiRaiK Initiate (0) Washington Dec 24, 2012

Cascade kriek, apricot, and blueberry were there about a week ago... no Bourbon Abominable. I bought FW DDBA and Pelican Stormwatcher last time I was there and both were mighty tasty.
  12. Pelican Stormwatcher thats a good call!
  13. NWer

NWer Advocate (635) Washington Mar 10, 2009

If anyone makes it up to the North end as in Snohomish County, the Albertsons in Cathcart just got in three more cases of b-bomb for anyone still looking for it. Central Market in Mill Creek has quite a few on their shelf as well.
    Absolutely stay Sgt. Once a Sgt. always a Sgt.
    sergeantstogie likes this.
  14. KiMiRaiK

Yeah, super malty with some booze. Awesome sipper. 99 Bottles also has SN Bigfoot which is an amazing hoppy barleywine, still ISO the BA version.
  15. Shh dont tell people about my secret albertsons haha. They`ve had bbomb forever and it sits on the shelf. Makes me feel i dont have to rush to get it.
    KiMiRaiK and NWer like this.
  16. NWer

NWer Advocate (635) Washington Mar 10, 2009

I know you said that with a wink but to someone out there who doesn't get it, if they don' move beer they don't get beer so promoting them helps them and us. Besides, Josh is a hell of a nice guy and he keeps the prices low.
  17. KiMiRaiK

Lol that is definitely a gem that I would never have thought to go to. I haven't seen an albertsons since like... 95. Had no idea they even existed anymore.
  18. Definitely a total joke. I tell people all the time about the Clearview store via BM and totally agree. Oddly they are the only store I've seen Megadestroyer at too.
  19. KiMiRaiK

I think I seen it at 99 bottles, not 100% sure though...

Also, 99 bottles has a shiot ton of Epic Ales. What do you guys think of these brews? They're rated kinda low on here, but I have learned to take that with a grain of salt (not sure if i'm using that saying properly) Xmas was pretty tasty, but Solar was pretty terrible.