A craft beer bar with friends that only drink Bud Light...

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by Alextricity, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Weihenstephaner pilsner. If they like any beer on that list, they will like that one.

2. wiscokid920

wiscokid920 Savant (480) Maryland Apr 27, 2011

Haven't played "linked" but I'm assuming it's similar to a game we play called connections. You drink the value of the card (ace is high so 14 secs) whenever you connect with the person to either side of you (same suit or card).

squirrely2005 likes this.
  3. exactly. It's...terribly awesome. haha

wiscokid920 likes this.
  4. Can we assume you went there this past weekend? "Tricked" and "maked" in the same sentence is a recipe for disaster. How many people involved here? It's no doubt a nice beer list but my advice is to try and convert one person at a time as opposed to a group 'cause it can backfire on 'ya pretty fast even though your intentions are good.

5. djsmith1174

djsmith1174 Savant (480) Minnesota Aug 21, 2005

I say order them all the beers you would like to try, and when they reject them you'll have a killer flight. ;)

Aventinutus Weizenbock, St. Abt 12, La Fin Du Monde. They avoiding because they have BMC shackles and assume they a too "strong", but I feel you man find some matches for the fellas in that group of lovely ladies.

6. liane

liane Aspirant (45) Minnesota Jan 2, 2013

dark horse or the Fat Tire (not that great but not a bmc) would be the obvious starters I think