1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

A Good Thing aka I'm Looking Squarely In Your Direction Mr Scmorgan...

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by MordeciaFunk, Apr 4, 2012.

1. MordeciaFunk

MordeciaFunk Savant (260) Australia Feb 14, 2012

Hi there, my name is Brenden. This is a bit of a call out to anyone that can help.

I'm a manager at the Sail and Anchor and I've managed to mobilise a few of the craft brewers from W.A to put some stuff together for Breast Care WA's Boob-alicious Ball for auctioning off. Feral, Mash, Last Drop, Nail, The Monk etc are all putting stuff into a hamper and are also donating vouchers. I'm calling it 'Brewers For Breasts'.

It's all for breast cancer research and support for women with breast cancer.

Is there any chance anyone of you would be able to send packaged stuff or even mobilise your brother brewers over there on the east coast or anything like that?

If not, thats cool, but maybe it's something you guys could think about for an East Coast event...

This way we're spreading the craft word and helping people out.

Thanks for reading. I just thought it would be nice for us BA's to put something back into the community.
  2. Sorry mate, been busy in the brewhouses, not much time for the interwebs and such. We only pack into kegs, but can rally troupes for small pack. I can receive donations at the pub in Sydney if you have a freight co to pickup (if thats what you were thinking) or otherwise. Some have the national footprint, again, happy to help.

Whats the dates etc? You might also want to drop Whitelabs a line who do fund raising under the Beer for Boobs moniker.

Scotty