1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

A little Birth of Tragedy/Twilight help

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by ajfa531, Dec 30, 2012.

1. ajfa531

ajfa531 Savant (300) New Jersey Jun 2, 2007

Hello.

If anyone has a spare bottle of BoT or Twilight of the Idols, or both, in the Burlington area, I would like to implore you for your help. After leaving Philly at 7am Saturday, the weather kept me from getting to HF in time to purchase these gems and fill my growlers. I will be in the area until Monday noon before heading back home. I didn't bring up anything special to trade with this weekend. However, I forgot about a cherry rye I bought the other day. If I could buy those bottles, I may be compelled to share the cherry rye or just give it up as a thank you.

Please, let me know if you can help or have any useful ideas.

- Joe
  2. benz08

benz08 Savant (355) New Jersey Nov 9, 2008

I have a spare of each and I'm in extreme north jersey. Will be directly off exit 172 of the parkway until about 6pm monday. They both came out about 2 weeks ago.
  3. franklinn

franklinn Savant (440) Vermont May 29, 2012

I'm in Waterbury and have one of each. If you're coming down to drink at the bars here, let me know. I won't be making it up to Burlington at all, and am working during the days, but will be free at night.