1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

ACBF Limited releases?

Discussion in 'BeerAdvocate Fests' started by JulieBabs531, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone know if any brewers are bringing any rare, limited release, or short-run beers? There are usually at least 2 or 3 of these per session from my experiences in years past. Any insight would be appreciated, thanks!

2. ACBF isn't really about that. As it has gotten larger and more popular, it seems to be moving even further away from the limited stuff.

There are a few odds and ends, but no Surly Darkness or anything like that this year. Lawson's is probably your rarest stuff...

3. pjs234

pjs234 Advocate (670) Connecticut Jun 29, 2008

Lawson's had some sort of Double IPA special release that was on tap last night around 8:30 or so. Does anyone know what it was called? I tried it and it was sublime. Just can't recall the name.

4. I think I heard it was Peril

5. It was Peril, yummy. DC Brau had OTWOA and Duck Rabbit was doing certain samples at scheduled times.

6. spider05660

spider05660 Disciple (70) Vermont Sep 15, 2008

Lawson's actually had limited releases at each sesion - bourbon barrell aged FMIS Saturday and year old bottles of Maple Barrel aged FMIS on Sat. night (that's 2 years old if you're keeping score).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.