1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Comment Adding beers and places..

Discussion in 'Site' started by BeerLoversInternational, Apr 3, 2013.

1. I saw this option on here and I was wondering how it worked. Can I add places and beers myself? Whats the deal?
  2. THEcorky

THEcorky Initiate (0) Illinois Jan 9, 2011

3. Bitterbill

Bitterbill Poobah (1,125) Wyoming Sep 14, 2002

You can add beers but you'll need to review them when you do. Places can be added without a review.
  4. Anyonw know how to upload a picture once you add a beer. I have tried but always get the response "no file uploaded". The file is to the specs listed for uplaoding. not sure what i am doing wrong.
  5. I am thinking that there is a problem with your browser. Try: 1. Restarting your internet browser(close all browsers.... Internet Explorer, Firefox, ect.....) 2. Restarting your computer. 3. Delete all cookies (this will reset your ability to log into sites automatically). If you have more problems let me know.. If I don't have the answer, I will try to find it for you...
  6. Bitterbill

Bitterbill Poobah (1,125) Wyoming Sep 14, 2002

I'm sure you've done this so don't get mad at me for:

When you first click on upload now, it always say no file uploaded. You did click on Browse and found your file and clicked send file. Again, I had to ask.;)
  7. It must have been the browser or the cookie settings. Worked fine on my computer at work. Dont tell the boss!

Thanks for the help guys!