1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Against The Grain now in MN?

Discussion in 'US - Midwest' started by MNPikey, Apr 23, 2014.

1. MNPikey

MNPikey Savant (475) Minnesota Feb 27, 2011

Didn't know this was happening.

Saw on Twitter today that a couple places got 35K in. Hopefully Bo and Luke will be here in the future?
    billhelm and ToadiesForCody like this.
  2. doner24

doner24 Aficionado (175) Minnesota Apr 16, 2013

That would be killer.
  3. Mplsmetro57

Mplsmetro57 Savant (280) Minnesota Jan 30, 2013

Falls Liquor had 35K as of yesterday afternoon.
    billhelm likes this.
  4. evilcatfish

evilcatfish Advocate (505) Missouri May 11, 2012

Missouri just got Against the Grain not long ago as well. Their bottles are pricey but the beer is good.

Oh, and I wouldn't count on seeing any Bo and Luke
  5. maximum12

maximum12 Advocate (735) Minnesota Jan 21, 2008

Yeah, jazzed to see them, then saw the $14 price tag for a 7% milk stout bomber...add it to the list of silly-expensive beers I'll pass on.
    mothman, McRyan, SipIt and 2 others like this.
  6. SipIt

SipIt Aficionado (205) Minnesota Jul 18, 2013

I grabbed a bottle to try, albeit I have no idea what I paid. If it's not below $10, I'd for sure pass as I didn't think it was anything special. In fact, I'd grab 6pk of Bell's Double Cream or upgrade big time with a growler of Dangerous Mans Chocolate Milk Stout.
    BeerGoogler likes this.
  7. nograz

nograz Aficionado (135) Minnesota Oct 30, 2013

Picked up a Citra Ass Down and a 35K today. Drinking the Citra Ass Down right now and it is good. Bought it because I have been on a citra kick recently since drinking Sue and Fantasy Factory, but it just is not that same. That being said, I would buy it again. Not sure what I paid for it, anyone know what Princeton's is charging?
  8. I saw citra ass down at lake wine and checked the price since it wasn't listed. It rang up at $15 so I put it back and grabbed some off color apex predator (which is tasty btw).