1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Any Italian BA's?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Dudeabide, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Dudeabide

Dudeabide Aficionado (110) Ohio Jun 27, 2011

I'll be staying in northern Italy for the next five weeks and was wondering if any one had suggestions on where to go or things that are musts to see. I will be bringing some bottles with me for trade if anyone is interested.

2. Cozzatoad

Cozzatoad Savant (295) Italy Feb 2, 2011

Sorry. Read this just now, have not been very active recently. There's plenty of really interesting places to visit, there'll be sure some nice places within a short range from pretty much anywhere you'll stay, but you should tell me where you'll stay so that i could give you some insights on what is next to you, maybe in terms of beer too. As for me, i'm in Parma and i'll be pretty busy in the next few weeks, but if you are willing to come to Parma or somewhere near i'd be really interested in a person trade for some American craft (we get a few breweries: Sierra Nevada, Great Divide, Anchor, Left Hand, Anderson Valley, Brooklyn, Unibroue. I'm interested in basically anything from any other brewery) What i could bring you is Cantillon, maybe some other Lambics, some small but very nice Germans which are not usually exported to the States (including probably Andechs) and of course Italian craft. Plenty of belgians too

3. latestart

latestart Zealot (95) Florida Sep 21, 2012

Cozza,

I leave for Vicenza in a week and would love some advice on some cool Italian beer bars/breweries. If you want any American beer I could possibly bring some with me, I live in Tampa and could get you Cigar City and a handful of others. I plan on visiting Belgium while im in Europe. Let me know!

4. elNopalero

elNopalero Advocate (675) Texas Oct 14, 2009

I am in the planning stages of an Italy trip too. Definitely welcome to advice/suggestions!