1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Any liquor stores in the Pasadena/LA area with Zombie Dust?

Discussion in 'US - Pacific' started by lmchalmers, Jan 20, 2013.

1. lmchalmers

lmchalmers Aspirant (45) California Jan 15, 2013

I know this might be a stretch, but I have been on the prowl for Zombie Dust for about 2 weeks now with nothing to show for it. Anything from FFF is seemingly impossible to find. Anybody that can help a brotha out??
  2. Three Floyds doesn't distribute to California
  3. mrcraft

mrcraft Advocate (605) California Dec 15, 2012

Also, it seems those SoCal shops that "used" to get FFF on occasion through unofficial channels, no longer do. The owner suggested to get on BA and trade.
  4. Sebowski

Sebowski Savant (270) California Jan 11, 2010

5. These young whipper snappers always expecting to have things handed to them on a platter. If you want beer that's not distributed in Cali, just trade for it or find an online store that ships to cali which has the stock you're looking for. Maybe we can put this information along with the spreadsheet linked above in a sticky.
    Xul, blguillen and KaslD like this.
  6. lmchalmers

I definitely knew it was going to take some work. Ultimately, I knew it was going to come down to trading. Just trying to find out if any traders on BA are near me if that makes more sense. Anybody have any recommendations as far as the easiest way to handle shipping with another trader that's out-of-state? I.e. routing numbers, etc.? Just to avoid either party getting screwed as much as possible.
  7. jodan

jodan Initiate (0) California Jul 24, 2008

8. lmchalmers

Awesome!! Thank you very much!!