1. One Hundred Mags (Rule). Check out the sneak peek of BeerAdvocate magazine #100, plus some of the changes coming your way.

Anybody going to the East Nashville Beer Festival?

Discussion in 'US - South' started by hopoilcrazy, Mar 8, 2013.

1. hopoilcrazy

hopoilcrazy Savant (290) Tennessee Aug 24, 2004

Deschutes! Goose Island! IN TENNESSEE! Holy shit. Am I the only person that is excited about this? I know can't be the only one. This is a pretty big deal for Nashville beer

tronto likes this.
  2. No but should I try to plan a road trip?

3. Goose Island is in tn, but I get your point. If it involves rhizome Productions and beer, you go. If you want a ticket, start looking at Craigslist. It sold out in like 15 minutes

4. Wish I would have seen something about this sooner!! Hopefully BrewFest in Knoxville will be good this year! I will definitely be there

5. harperman69

harperman69 Savant (365) Tennessee Feb 11, 2009

I'm going. As said earlier, Matt with Rhizome is flat out killing it. Just got done with the Tupelo Craft Beer Festival.

6. jbrana

jbrana Aficionado (125) Tennessee Mar 7, 2012

I'm going... anyone heard what beers are being brought?

7. I'm debating if I'm giong to pour on the first shift. Should be a good time regardless.

8. fsvan

fsvan Savant (275) Tennessee Feb 7, 2009

9. fsvan

fsvan Savant (275) Tennessee Feb 7, 2009

8 days away. Anyone heard about anything that may be there?

10. GameFreac

GameFreac Savant (430) Georgia Apr 8, 2011

I signed up to volunteer but I forgot to confirm by last friday. Doh!

11. erter99

erter99 Aficionado (115) Tennessee Apr 30, 2011

This is usually very fun with some good out of town selections plus all the hyper local stuff. Tix on Craigslist are crazy expensive by now, unfortunately.

12. harperman69

Show up about 20 minutes before the gates open. You'll find some one selling at cost I'd bet.

13. I didn't even know about this. Anything else fun happening in the next few months?

14. harperman69

You can check the events page, but I don't think this one was even listed. Bookmark Rhizome Productions and like their festival sites on FB to keep up. Matt does a great job of putting on events and getting brewers from outside of our distributing area.

15. Music City Brewers Fest in June (I think) is the next big festival we will have in the area. It's a good time and they usually have a bigger setup than ENBF.

Not sure how ENBF turned out this year with the crazy weather in Nashville these days.

16. erter99

erter99 Aficionado (115) Tennessee Apr 30, 2011

The Brew at the Zoo (VERY fun last year) happens May 31, tix on sale on Mon, check the Rhizome Productions website ...

17. harperman69

After ENBF came in, I'd rather go to that one. Usually have better brewers and the last couple of MCBF I went to were blazing hot. I made friends with the guys in charge of ice, just to be near the refrigerated truck, totally miserable experience. Also MCBF has quit listing their brewers on their website and I don't like a crapshoot.

18. MCBF doesn't come close to the quality that ENBF has. It's hot, oversold and mostly "bro's". Haven't been to a MCBF for a couple of years and don't miss it at all.