1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Anyone know Bobby91w?

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by Tnudish, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Tnudish

Tnudish Initiate (0) Wisconsin Feb 16, 2012

BA is showing he hasn't been active since 12/22. We were suppose to get together after the holidays and open some beers, but he has gone MIA. I know he is actively serving in the military, but believe he was suppose to be home on leave right now. Anyone know where he might be or how to get a hold of him?

2. claaark13

claaark13 Advocate (635) Indiana Nov 29, 2007

Shoot me a BM.

Tnudish likes this.
  3. joel66

joel66 Savant (455) New York Sep 1, 2012

Thanks Ryan for addressing this. I just think its so weird he fell off the face of the earth. The last communication we had was that he was heading back from the middle east. We were working out what he wanted for our big purchase that we all did together and vanished. We talked every day, im worried about him. Let me know as soon as you hear something

4. Bobby91w

Bobby91w Aficionado (110) Indiana Oct 30, 2007

I'm alive guys sorry I've been MIA. Travel to and from crappy countries where people don't like me very much haha and some training stuff coupled with buying a new house, moving and trying to get life in order has made me fall off the planet. Joel I'll hit you up today and Ryan I still want to head over to your neck of the woods and pop some old ass Cantillon!

5. Wiscobrew

Wiscobrew Aficionado (210) Nevada Feb 19, 2011

Thank you for what you do Bobby91. We wouldn't be who we are if it weren't for your sacrifice.

6. johnyb

johnyb Advocate (565) Florida Aug 11, 2012

Truer words were never spoken. It doesn't get said anywhere near often enough.........thank you for your service.

7. Tnudish

Tnudish Initiate (0) Wisconsin Feb 16, 2012

Awesome! Good to see everything is ok, we were a little worried about you. Hit me up when everything settles down!

8. NJOssie

NJOssie Savant (265) New Jersey Feb 28, 2012

glad to see he's ok...

9. joel66

joel66 Savant (455) New York Sep 1, 2012

Phew dude after months of no response I really thought something happened to ya. Not making it to dld but if your stilk coming to NY we will pop something nice.. :)

10. CaptCleveland

CaptCleveland Savant (450) Ohio Jun 18, 2003

Thank you for your service. The brew tastes better when home.

11. gklover1

gklover1 Savant (255) Colorado Oct 18, 2009

Great story, great ending (for now). I liked a couple comments, but wanted to say thank you directly. I wish you lived closer so I could accidentally see you in a restaurant and anonymously pick up your tab.

Cheers, stay safe, and thank you and your family for our freedom.

LambicKing and tjfilippo like this.