1. Looking to trade some beers? Check out How to Get Started with Beer Trading.
Dismiss Notice
Save $5 when you subscribe to 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine by selecting auto-renew.

Subscribe now →
Dismiss Notice
Join Our Email List →

And we'll send you the latest updates and offers from BeerAdvocate, because knowing is half the battle.
Dismiss Notice

Pre-order your Respect Beer "Hipster" Hoodie today!

Plus: Free shipping (US only) on orders of $25 or more until 12/18/15. Just select "Free Shipping" at checkout.

Shop now →

Anyone know tsauce2?

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by RWNewhouse, Jan 30, 2013.

1. RWNewhouse

RWNewhouse Savant (290) Montana Feb 14, 2011

Just wondering if anyone knows tsauce2. We set up a trade and he said he was shipping on Jan. 19 and would send a tracking number. I haven't heard from him since and no box yet, and he's not been on BA for the last week. Just hope he's ok. I don't have his email. Not calling him out or anything; just want to make sure all is well. Please message me if there's something I should know.
  2. FishPondManager

FishPondManager Advocate (520) Colorado Feb 28, 2012 Verified

I traded with him recently. It took a while to nail everything down due to him looking for BCBCS, me trying to get down to Crooked Stave, and it was over the holidays. It took a litte extra time to ship his end, but he sent a full 12 bottle shipper with some good extras. Overall, it was a good trade. I didn't really have any red flags pop up.
  3. RWNewhouse

Thanks. Again, I'm not worried about red flags or getting burned. I still have my box. I'm genuinely hoping he's fine and I just can't reach him. Our communication sounded like he had all beers in-hand and was shipping that day. It's been cold so I also want to make sure I know when to expect the box and not let it sit outside for long.
  4. MordorMongo

MordorMongo Initiate (0) Jul 19, 2009

I have met him personally but do not KNOW him. I would suggest a post in the Great Lakes forum?
    RWNewhouse likes this.
  5. FishPondManager

FishPondManager Advocate (520) Colorado Feb 28, 2012 Verified

Aka, The Scariest Place on the Internet.
  6. He was my first trade and sent me a ridiculously good box. We are now in the middle of our second trade. He did ask me to give him a few weeks so he is probably just busy. I can shoot him a text message and say you are looking for an update. BTW, I don't think he is a day-to-day guy on here so he may not be able to respond as quickly as others might.
  7. tsauce2

tsauce2 Savant (495) Indiana Oct 12, 2011 Verified

I know tsauce2. He has been seriously busy, but is a dude of his word. I did get a reply RWNewhouse.

Thx to SirWilliam for shooting me a text about this.

The place where I work moved and all of us office staff peeps got to put in tons of non-voluntary overtime to help with the transition, in case anyone cares why it took me a hot minute to get back to RWNewhouse. I am hooking him up with extra extras as a "my bad".

8. Vanlingleipa

Vanlingleipa Savant (485) California May 19, 2011 Verified

A day or two tardy in one thing, but it has been two weeks after the man said he was shipping & sending a confirmation on a certain date and you've heard nothing? I don't care how busy he is, dude gets an F in communication.
  9. RWNewhouse

All set here, thanks everyone. And thanks, SirWilliam, for being proxy.