1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

anyone seen kempergalloway?

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by ABisonEgo, Feb 14, 2013.

1. ABisonEgo

ABisonEgo Savant (290) Illinois Jan 31, 2012

Set up a trade with him back in december for a couple bombers of new glarus for a couple bombers of imperial biscotti break. Trade went through and i was a little late and he had expressed his interest in baller stout sincei had mentioned getting to try it at a bottle share. I told him id include it in my package if he wanted to send me something else. We agreed on congac sweet stout and hadnt heard anything for three weeks after i shipped. He evenually got back to me on jan 16 saying things were so fucked on his end and he was really sorry, consider a sexual chocolate (2012) an extra. That was it. Messaged him a couple times but no response. Hoping nothing bad happened to the guy, but before i out anyone, was wondring if anyone knows him or has seen him?
  2. Shilt

Shilt Savant (370) Virginia Dec 26, 2011

Before outing him? You just mentioned his BA handle in a thread and explained what happened. So much to learn...
  3. ABisonEgo

ABisonEgo Savant (290) Illinois Jan 31, 2012

Fair enough. Outted. Its been a month with no communication and i didnt get my end of the trade.
    Photekut likes this.