1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

appropriate beer glassware and where to get it

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by devlishdamsel, Jan 5, 2013.

1. I think i just found the motherload. Which is refreshing as a lot of stores scalp and a lot of people hoard ( and resell for outrageously stupid prices on ebay). I plan to get a collection started for appropriate glassware and this site should help!
    https://globalbeer.3dcartstores.com/Glasses_c_36.html

2. Dtapeski

Dtapeski Aficionado (195) Colorado Oct 26, 2012

3. LeRose

LeRose Advocate (605) Massachusetts Nov 24, 2011

Just curious...are you collecting the glass styles or the branded glasses with the logos and stuff on them?

Thanks to Santa I have a few appropriate glassware items but with no logos. It is kind of cool...all we had were SAMs perfect pints.

Americanzero likes this.
  4. ant880

ant880 Advocate (635) New York Nov 7, 2010

I've ordered from them a few times and have found their shipping and communication excellent. Last thing I got from there was the kick ass Gulden Draak tap handle to put on my little bar display in the basement.

5. Just ordered two 26 oz snifters, have been wanting some for a while now

6. Yes i am. Those delirium glasses and the biere du bucanier boot look to good to pass up!

7. LeRose

LeRose Advocate (605) Massachusetts Nov 24, 2011

Cool. That should be fun. Good luck.

8. Jwale73

Jwale73 Advocate (705) Rhode Island Aug 15, 2007

I've ordered from Global Beer several times over the years - reasonable prices for their merchandise and shipping and the packing is excellent as well.

9. That looks like a fun night.

10. ArrogantB

ArrogantB Advocate (700) Colorado Jun 9, 2006

I bought a couple 3F tumblers there a month or so ago and the packing was impeccable.

11. Thanks for posting this! I found the store years ago but forgot the name and haven't been able to find it since! I can do local pick ups here!!

12. jedwards

jedwards Savant (330) California Feb 3, 2009

Oh man, I didn't realize that local pickups were a possibility. I think I new a new glassware cabinet...

13. Yeah I emailed the contact Cheryl and she told me they don't have a retail shop but in the comment section you can write that you want to pick it up and she'll let you know when the order is ready and credit the shipping costs back to your card!

14. JM03

JM03 Initiate (0) Ohio Nov 12, 2010

15. I have got a few glasses from them, they are 5 minutes from my house. Awesome selection and when you pick up they have a few glasses that are not listed on there website. Cantillon Iris, Orange logo Cantillon, Fantome crooked stem and Oerbier tasters. SLOW DOWN I AM JUST KIDDING!!!!!! In all seriousness they have some great glassware and swag.

Jnorton00, jedwards and pdeepak like this.
  16. JM03

JM03 Initiate (0) Ohio Nov 12, 2010

You would have broken the record for GOPICKITUPFORMEBRO's

17. steebo777

steebo777 Advocate (535) Michigan Jun 30, 2009

You guys are killin my wallet with these sites. Now I have to buy more!

devlishdamsel likes this.