1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Atlanta International Airport

Discussion in 'US - South-Atlantic' started by jageraholic, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Have a 2 1/2 hour layover and saw thru the forums and reviews that Sweetwater has two Pubs at the airport. Is there any differences between the two and/or is one better than the other?
  2. I was under the impression there was only one until I did a quick search after seeing this thread. I've only been to the one in Terminal B. They typically have all the regular Sweetwater offerings and a seasonal. I've never seen the Dank Tanks or anything else there. The food is very average and the bartenders are pretty clueless about pouring beer. Sorry I can't give you any info about the other one - I think there are two entries in Yelp if that helps.
  3. Thanks, I checked out the yelps and it doesn't say which one is which. Not sure what terminal i'll be in but the taps sound like they'll make up for the average airport food.
  4. Other one is in the International Terminal (E). I suspect you'll be in B.
  5. Thanks dude. I got over 2 hours. Can probably review both if anyone is interested
  6. I would love to know if the E one (which I haven't visited) is any different than that B one (which I have).
  7. gaweso

gaweso Aficionado (115) Georgia Jan 23, 2009

According to the airport's website, they are on A and B. I doubt there's any difference between the two.
  8. pghlee

pghlee Savant (255) Georgia Feb 24, 2006

new Belgian bar at the airport as well
  9. mjl21

mjl21 Advocate (535) California Apr 3, 2008

The food at the Sweetwater Pub in B is absolutely dreadful. The IPA was nice and fresh though.
  10. landrewg

landrewg Aficionado (210) Michigan Nov 11, 2008

Is there anything by west of the airport? Looking for a brewery, BBQ, maybe a store?
    Thanks!