1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Attn South Sound BA's: Everybody's Beer Dinner @ Topside

Discussion in 'US - Northwest' started by barleywinefiend, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Join us for our first Beer Dinner featuring Everybody's Brewing and Alpha Distributing.....
    we will be enjoying 5 beers and 5 courses of Northwest Seasonal Cuisine specifically paired to compliment each other.

The cost is $50 per person plus tax and gratuity. Doug Ellenberger from Everybody's Brewing will be here to talk about his beers and what makes them unique, our Sous Chef Kevin Wyble will also be on hand to talk about his food pairings.

We are accepting reservations for this event and space is limited so give us a call to save a seat! 253-212-3690

http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/108436559310361/
  2. This event is closed and no longer open.
  3. youradhere

youradhere Savant (460) Arkansas Feb 29, 2008

Summama bitch! I totally would have gone to that, just saw this post now...
  4. It has been r/s. Coming back atcha and I will probably join ya. Will let ya know.
  5. It's been moved to Thursday November 8th. When I get details on menu and pairings I'll post them (sometime next week)
  6. podunkparte

podunkparte Initiate (0) Washington Nov 14, 2009

:eek: Closed AND no longer open?! Both of them?!
  7. podunkparte

podunkparte Initiate (0) Washington Nov 14, 2009

I love these things. We did one with Deschutes last year at Emory's and it was a big hit. I just worked a Chateau St Michelle 5 course wine dinner the other night that was awesome.
  8. Nov. 8th!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. youradhere

youradhere Savant (460) Arkansas Feb 29, 2008

Wait, so who is on first base?