1. American Craft Beer Fest returns to Boston on May 29 & 30, featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers. Tickets are on sale now.

Discussion in 'US - South-Atlantic' started by Mantooth, Apr 11, 2012.

1. I've got a degree in design (as far as you know) and spend a shload of time working with Photoshop... if any of my strong South-Atlantic brothers & sisters would like some assistance with a custom avatar, I kinda dig that schtuff.

Drop me a line with your idea & I'll see what I can do - no promises on time to completion.

JdoubleA likes this.
  2. jaIsPoAn

jaIsPoAn Savant (375) New York Aug 1, 2012

Every photo I try to upload it never works. Can u help?

3. did you try uploading it to twitpic, then copy and pasting the picture into the thread? thats what I do everytime.

4. jaIsPoAn

That i can do I'm talking about your avatar?

5. ColdPoncho

ColdPoncho Savant (465) Ohio Jan 9, 2009

If the size of your pic is the problem, use this:
    http://www.resizeyourimage.com/

6. jaIsPoAn

God damn old phone doesn't support it,thanks anyway

7. I used microsoft paint to resize the image that is my avatar.

8. jaIsPoAn

I'll do it from my lap top...thanks guys

9. Bluecane

Bluecane Initiate (0) New York Dec 30, 2011

Cool offer! Unfortunately, I am lame, so I have difficulty thinking of something awesome to get as an avatar haha.

Although, if you could make a .gif of the Miami Marlins center field home run sculpture going off, that would be spectacular.

10. kexp

kexp Savant (265) North Carolina May 10, 2007

I think that any avatar besides the one you are currently using would be better. I am a depressed Indians fan.

11. Bluecane

Bluecane Initiate (0) New York Dec 30, 2011

Marlins fan here. I know that feel bro.

12. So I'm drinking Burton Baton on draft and see some folks actually responded to my post. Any of you use Photoshop? There's a great internet image save that holds decent quality while cutting down on file size. Saw one post with some direction, I'll work something up for anyone if you give me the basic idea.... the team you love, the beer you want. Hey, it's more fun than working.

13. You could make me one of Sam Rockwell in Hitchhiker's Guide(aka Zaphod Beeblebrox) holding a bottle of Hunahpu's. That should keep you busy, right?