BA Three Floyds - Releases and Updates

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by Lansman, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prior2two

prior2two Maven (1,490) Oct 18, 2013 Illinois
    Trader

Agreed. I was going to drive down and get this, but then I thought to myself I'd rather buy 2 of the Goose sisters and share them.

2. modern

modern Initiate (0) May 31, 2012 Ohio

If you don't have enough product to meet demand you raise the price. It sucks, but that is how the world works.

I love reading these threads about weekday releases where people with better jobs than I have get to drink better beer than I do.

blue-dream likes this.
  3. jplopez21

jplopez21 Initiate (0) Nov 14, 2012 Illinois

$40 is insane. Is it 2 year pappy van winkle blot out the sun? Cuz if not it ain't worth the $40. I'll save my money for BCBS variants and @ half the price too.

awdturboiv likes this.
  4. PlayaPlaya

PlayaPlaya Initiate (0) Sep 19, 2012 Illinois

O Rly?

lol so (first beer I see that is sitting in front of me) next year what should we expect Backwoods Bastard to be? It sold out before the demand was met. Same with KBS. Same with Gumballhead. Same with ZD. Same with BCBS. Same with 239 other beers that sell out before the demand is met.

I wish it worked that way. Money is easily attainable. Time is not. I wish I could just pay more dollars in order for all the amazing beer to sit on the shelf.

5. sbxx

sbxx Initiate (0) Mar 21, 2011 Illinois

I wouldn't bat an eye at $40 BA BOTS. The base beer is excellent. Only 522 bottles made.

If anything, a ripoff is a $30 Goose sister.

6. PlayaPlaya

PlayaPlaya Initiate (0) Sep 19, 2012 Illinois

30$? Ripoff? For a beer that is aged AND uses thousands of pounds of fruit?

To be clear, I would not pay more than $10 for any of the GI sisters, simply because I am not a fan of the style(give me a sour or give me a NG fruit beer, I don't want something in between) But, to say they don't cost that much to make is silly.

According to you... $30 for a GI sister is a ripoff. So maybe $20 for each would be fair, to you? So then this retarded BA FFF beer is worth twice the cost, how? How is this beer worth DOUBLE the amount of a beer that is also barrel aged and as well has a TON of fruit in it?

Apparently I just don't know enough about the wH@l3z braahhh. I'm just not rich enough LOL.
    Or is it that I'm not metal enough? I always get confused :slight_frown:

Just because you have money in your pocket, does not mean you go and just let people rip you off left and right. lol you will soon not have ANY money, I don't care who you are.

7. sbxx

sbxx Initiate (0) Mar 21, 2011 Illinois

You will soon not have any money in your pocket because you're an idiot who crashes his car while driving drunk.

Can't believe you even continue to post here. You should be in a treatment facility somewhere.

blue-dream, Brando87, mcc1654 and 6 others like this.
  8. doogie71628

doogie71628 Devotee (367) May 9, 2012 Illinois
    Trader

Or "it's too god damn expensive."

nickMB likes this.
  9. FlssmrBrewAlum

FlssmrBrewAlum Initiate (0) Feb 25, 2009 Illinois

Or in the least he should be saving his money for a more modern, non-tube television

sbxx likes this.
  10. dwduncan2

dwduncan2 Initiate (0) Feb 8, 2012 Illinois

Don't hate the playa. Hate the game.

11. nickMB

nickMB Savant (1,118) Nov 17, 2009 Illinois
    Trader

insert picture of ron burgundy sipping a high life saying "boy, that escalated quickly.....i mean that really got out of hand fast."

Skull40, MC6, incubuscience and 4 others like this.
  12. toolebox81

toolebox81 Initiate (0) Dec 12, 2012 Illinois

Both of these phrases need to go away forever.

xdtfx, BUNZILLA, sbxx and 5 others like this.
  13. toolebox81

toolebox81 Initiate (0) Dec 12, 2012 Illinois

Is this Beer Advocate or Motley Fool? Jesus Christ.

blue-dream likes this.
  14. Samjuan12

Samjuan12 Initiate (0) Jun 17, 2012 Illinois

Please feel free to continue complaining about the prices of beer on the FB thread.

Hugonaut13 and JRBecks like this.
  15. JRBecks

JRBecks Initiate (0) Apr 3, 2012 Illinois

I hate that FFF overprices their BA beer just as much as the next guy but seriously we cant change it because people still buy it, so either pony up the paper or move along and quit bitching.

nickMB likes this.
  16. Brando87

Brando87 Initiate (0) Oct 5, 2013 Illinois

I have to ask. What is going on in your picture? Vampire party?

blue-dream likes this.
  17. Samjuan12

Samjuan12 Initiate (0) Jun 17, 2012 Illinois

Just at a friends house crackin walezbro

18. briiguy

briiguy Initiate (0) Feb 17, 2012 Illinois

Aged in: Sauternes barrels.

19. BeerBob26

BeerBob26 Initiate (0) Mar 22, 2012 Illinois

Anybody know if they still have any?

20. Summer78

Summer78 Zealot (592) Jan 18, 2013 Illinois
    Trader

I grabbed one last night at 8:30. I think there's a shot, but I would guess it'll be gone early with out of towners coming through for FOBAB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.