1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Bad Trader Alert - Swuntly and potentially CEnterPound

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by cbeer88, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johndoe8

johndoe8 Savant (270) California Jun 9, 2010

yea, i was particularly bitter because i had to cancel a trade to make space in my suitcase for the share. he cost me a couple black label hopacolypses!

2. I joined beeradvocate and all I got was this new knowledge of duck sex.

hopsbreath and Kuemmelbrau like this.
  3. hopsbreath

hopsbreath Savant (475) Oregon Aug 28, 2009

Kuemmelbrau likes this.
  4. FROM THE GRAVE!

In all seriousness, this guy (schmoopsbeer) responded to my DDG:FT. I thought I remembered seeing his name around here somewhere...

Just a heads-up to the trading community, especially since he might be targeting people who seem to be new traders.

5. Centennial

Centennial Savant (440) Vermont Nov 9, 2009

Good thing you remember reading this, I guess some people just don't know when to quit.

6. Online threats (Digital muscle flexing) is a joke, it takes a real bad ass to threaten people from hundreds of miles away over the internet. And people who brag about stuff that is unseen or not proven are usually lying and the people I have met in life that have a lot of money don't brag about it unless they are real douche bags or had it handed to them and didn't work for it.

Just my 2 cents!

Cheers!

7. You said "esteemed reputation" ... :)

Levitation likes this.
  8. one does not become the most popular ba without inadvertently making friends.

cavedave, domtronzero and SpeedwayJim like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.