Bad Trader Alert

Discussion in 'Bad Traders' started by fortsambo, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fortsambo

fortsambo Savant (305) Colorado Feb 14, 2011 Verified

Actually got a message from him today:

"sent the beers out last night, tracking number will be sent in the morning...sorry that this happened. enjoy the beer"

For one, nice apology eh? Secondly, I assume I'll get stale ZD but whatever.... I forgot about this a while ago.
  2. BigTomZ

BigTomZ Savant (315) Virginia Apr 14, 2009

Well hopefully he had the decency to hook you up with a crazy amount of extras for all the trouble.
  3. podunkparte

podunkparte Initiate (0) Washington Nov 14, 2009

Dude, don't you love it when a bad trader gets mad at you for outing them on another thread they're in? It's a lot of fun for those of you who aren't vigilante trade police ;)
  4. any resolution on this?
  5. fortsambo

fortsambo Savant (305) Colorado Feb 14, 2011 Verified

Yes, received a box containing 2x Dreadnaught, a Live a Rich Life, and a FFF oyster stout. He also said another box containing some ZD would come at some point but haven't heard anything for a few weeks.
  6. Who even uses a computer to BA anymore?
    yamar68 likes this.
  7. It just sucks you had to go through all this for a few beers.
  8. Centennial

Centennial Savant (450) Vermont Nov 9, 2009

This dude really strung you along. I think I would have gotten very suspicious around reply #3

Dan8181: It'll be like a day or two before I send. Is that ok? Daniel XXX XXX w XXXst place. XXXX Indiana. 46307 -sounds good at first

Dan8181:hey i was told that a new batch of ZD and Dread are coming out in like a week...would you be interested in waiting a little or continue as agreed Dan8181, Mar 11, 2012 -buy a little bit of time and get you excited for a new batch.

Dan8181:eek:k i can send out some dreadnaught for you...spoke to a guy and he said newer batch is coming next week... Dan8181, Mar 20, 2012 fortsambo: Great, I'll check in next week. fortsambo, Mar 20, 2012 -ya"some guy" told him there is even fresher stuff, o boy!

Dan8181:i totally forgot man...itll be going out monday...please resend your address so i can make sure i have it- I'm sure he was looking right at it in the message thread when he asked for it again.

Dan8181: I'm sorry man my computer crashed and lost all info. I'll be sending it out Monday. I'm sorry man. -Hey he's Sorry x2 and feel bad because he is still using a pentium1 pc.

Dan8181: waiting on my brother to send me the tracking number...out of town for soon as i get it youll get it...sorry for the delay Dan8181, May 2, 2012- ya ya my brother shipped it....that sounds like a good excuse
  9. Centennial

Centennial Savant (450) Vermont Nov 9, 2009

o_O Seems like it has been progressively getting worse since the transition to the new interface. I just checked the main Iso:ft forums earlier today and half of the posts are from newer users, most as their first post on here.o_O
    Msquared2 and Photekut like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.