1. Don't miss our 7th annual American Craft Beer Fest featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers this May 30 & 31 in Boston, MA! Buy your tickets now!
  2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Baller Stout Trade Value

Discussion in 'Beer Trading General / Help' started by stillmatic2232, Feb 11, 2014.

1. stillmatic2232

stillmatic2232 Member

Does any know what the value of FFF Baller Stout is? Has anyone traded it, or for it? If so, what was the final deal? Thanks for any input!
  2. HugeBulge

HugeBulge Member

3. atoulouk

atoulouk Member

I traded 1 of mine for an Imperial Biscotti Break and a 4-pack of Ten Fidy before both of those beers were in my distro, traded another for probably $40 worth of TX shelf beers.
    DreTheProphet likes this.
  4. awdturboiv

awdturboiv Member

I don't know what it is trading for, but fwiw, I had one last weekend and I was really impressed how well it has held up
    GBallHead likes this.
  5. GBallHead

GBallHead Member

Im with you, I loved this beer fresh and its great with some age on it as well.
  6. evilcatfish

evilcatfish Member

Hmm I need to drink mine soon
  7. Mjmoser

Mjmoser Member

OP- originally released at the FFF 15th Anniversary party a couple years back (2011) it has been released a couple other times but only at the brewery ('12 DLD and a few other random days). Originally priced at $30 I think not was last sold for $30. Not rare per se, but it was brewery only and not cheap (like most FFF special releases).
  8. anticipation23

anticipation23 Member

Traded mine in a 3:3 deal; Backyard Rye + Baller Stout + BOMB! for Supplication + CW Fifteen + Darkness '12
  9. pmoney

pmoney Member

When determining the value of Baller Stout, you need to use Bolt Cutter units. I believe it comes out to approximately 1.37 BCU.
  10. abecall98

abecall98 Member

I traded a Parabola and an Inversion IPA for one.