1. Don't miss our 7th annual American Craft Beer Fest featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers this May 30 & 31 in Boston, MA! Buy your tickets now!
  2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Barrel-Aged Fantasy Football League

Discussion in 'Beer It Forward' started by Heatwave33, Aug 16, 2012.

1. osubuckeye99

osubuckeye99 Member

Got it Bill, I will send you the Bramble today or tomorrow, so keep an eye out for it this week. Congrats! -Chris
  2. phisigben

phisigben Member

OK Then final recap of picks:
    1st) phisigben
    MoAS - Mine
    Arctic Devil - Kevanb
    H24 - Comfrontablynumb1
    ORF - BRoss242
    FV XV - markasprov
    BA Big Sound - Heatwave33

2nd) ianflah45
    BA Old Ruffain - Blargimus
    BA Blackout Stout x2 - brees6221
    BCBCS - Number45forever
    BA Old Raspy - brendan4532

3rd) Number45forever
    BCBS Bramble - osubuckeye99
    Sang Noir - ianflah45
  3. Number45forever

Number45forever Member

What the heck is ORF? I've been around and I know my acronyms...that one is stumping me. I'd have picked Bramble anyway, but still.

I think that leaves me with Sang Noir to close this thing out?! Wow, that's awesome.
  4. phisigben

phisigben Member

Old Rabbit's Foot by Foothills
  5. Heatwave33

Heatwave33 Member

Thank you Phisigben for taking control of the league winnings. I've been going crazy and I really appreciate it! You made my life a little less stressed for me and there is no amount of beer I can repay you with for this. I apologize for my absence and want to thank everyone for their understanding and patience. I thought things were going to get better but it's just gotten worse. Cheers and thank you all again for allowing me to be a shitty BA.
  6. phisigben

phisigben Member

No worries I think we all understand stuff come up especially around the holidays
  7. brendan4532

brendan4532 Member

I need an address to send mine. I havent received any mailing info yet.
  8. brees6221

brees6221 Member

It's in post #96 on page 3 of this thread. My box was delivered to him on Wednesday.
  9. phisigben

phisigben Member

My first box should be landing today, once I get home I will start a hauls thread.
  10. Patrick

Patrick Member

Have you guys heard from Heatwave33 recently?
  11. phisigben

phisigben Member

I haven't, he still owes my a package but to be fair he hasn't been on BA since Jan 21 and I sent him a reminder BA message on Jan 22
  12. SpeedwayJim

SpeedwayJim Member

Hmmm... I ran the FF Sours BIF that ended a little while ago and he is the only one of the group that is yet to ship also. I sent him a message about a week ago with no response. I've sent him an email also which he hasn't responded to.

I put out a thread in the general trade help forum asking if anyone knows him but it seems like, after talking to them, that the traders that he has listed as "in progress" on his profile page have also been having problems with him (though it seems they did get their packages).

This seems like a disturbing trend.
  13. phisigben

phisigben Member

From his post above on Jan 8th he said that something has gotten "worse" in his life. I feel like he will send but its going to be some time before he ships.
  14. SpeedwayJim

SpeedwayJim Member

I hope that's true. The lack of communication raises a lot of flags though.
  15. flexabull

flexabull Member

Heatwave33 sounds like he's getting really buried with something, but he needs to communicate ASAP, he is supposed to have shipped a box by now for my fantasy football league too.