1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Battle Road Brewing Company

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by masshlx, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Anybody tried them yet? Picked up a bomber of 1775 Tavern ale at my local bottle shop, will be trying it later tonight. Their website is still being put together, looks like this is the only offering right now. Out of Ipswich, Ma.
  2. I think they are out of Concord/Lexington but yes contract brewed out of Ipswich Brewing.
  3. Tried it last night. It was OK. Nothing great, but the price was right (6.95, I think...)
  4. Tried the Tavern Ale over the weekend and thought it was decent but most likely would not purchase it in the future.
  5. I'm drinking it right now (comment awaits moderation, so probably won't be drinking it when you read it). I like it. Not my favorite, but I definitely hope to see it on cask in the future. Good, a little rough on the mouthfeel, and too hoppy on the aroma, but a nice, low ABV pale
  6. smcolw

smcolw Advocate (685) Massachusetts Jan 16, 2004

They were at the Boston Globe Travel Show at the World Trade Center today. Reminds me of a decent homebrew.