BCBS Coffee and Cherry in MA?

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by Horbar, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Horbar

Horbar Advocate (570) Rhode Island Feb 24, 2012

Have these already come and gone in Mass, or are
    e we still waiting?

2. BobZ

BobZ Advocate (580) Massachusetts Jun 24, 2009

Still waiting, this is much like the mysterious original BCBS release that came very late (with regard to the rest of the region/country) and in a much smaller quantity than other regions.

I expect these will not be easy beers to get once they do eventually arrive.

I've heard a few rumors to "why", such as Goose Island was pissed at L-knife (the distributor), but these are just rumors and Julios is still waiting too (and they are not part of L-knifes distribution).

It would be nice to know the real story to what happened this year with MA and BCBS (as well as variants) but we will probably never find out.

Horbar likes this.
  3. AB self distributes in Boston, are they pissed at themselves? Yes I know Knife distributes AB on the South Shore.

4. Has anyone heard any news on this? The owner at the beer store I go to said that they aren't going to be distributed in MA.

5. I saw someone in the bcbs sighting thread mention some place on the south shore had coffee. Not sure if it was legit

6. Once again, Massachusetts is a month behind everyone else. I heard January release for cherry and coffee.

BlogueDeBieres likes this.
  7. A month? That shit was released on Black Friday in November...

8. Ataraxia

Ataraxia Savant (280) Massachusetts Sep 20, 2012

Mass got normal BCBS on Black Friday (or at least the store near work did) but not the variants

9. Yes, I mean that the variants were actually released on Black Friday by the brewery but MA hasn't even seen them yet. I was quoting in reference to "MA being a month behind", when in fact we've been more like 2 months behind on limited releases lately.

10. Ok. Two months.
    My bad.

11. Ataraxia

Ataraxia Savant (280) Massachusetts Sep 20, 2012

Released from the brewery. Gotcha. Sorry :/

12. Heard that we are getting both but the cherry will be very very tough, likely just a handful of bottles for most stores. Coffee should be a touch more plentiful. Thats just the gist from a few beer managers i talk to. I also sent out some emails to some random stores asking and only got a response from one of the four, so who knows.

13. Bumping this, any updated info?

14. Saw a bunch of Coffee today for the first time in MA

15. Seriously? Where?

16. This was very helpful....

BostonBrewins, sentomaster and Horbar like this.
  17. Where at? Want.

18. Coffee in Eastern CT if anyone is looking...